The EPIC WIN Thread 2: EPIC HARDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he knows what a booty call actually is, in detail.
Does it have something to do with pirates?

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Is it being asked "out" on a date if she wants you to go to spend the night at her place... watching Buffy the vampire slayer? Wouldn't that be being asked "in"?
Nah, it will be a night out... "out" of your clothes :awesome:[/QUOTE]

That's exactly my face when I talk about it :awesome:

Ya te lo he contado por Facebook, así que vamos a dejar a la gente con la intriga :p
No es justo ¬¬

¡Habla![/QUOTE]

Is it being asked "out" on a date if she wants you to go to spend the night at her place... watching Buffy the vampire slayer? Wouldn't that be being asked "in"?[/QUOTE]
This reminds me of the scene from Office Space when he asks the girl to come over and watch Kung Fu.

Remember, the breast exam commercial is on Channel 9

4 Winds Fantasy Gaming will be releasing our Tome of Monsters in print and pdf in November. I developed 18 monsters for the book, as did the other contributors. We've placed the art orders and already I've gotten several pieces to review for my critters. Some of them are definitely going to be Epic Win. I can't post it here, because the art isn't mine, but I'm really looking forward to the finished product .

The Titan is finally finished. It's been approximately a month since I started it and I've spent most of my time working on it, but it is ready to destroy some Imperial scum. Here's hoping it doesn't get destroyed in one round of combat!

The Titan is finally finished. It's been approximately a month since I started it and I've spent most of my time working on it, but it is ready to destroy some Imperial scum. Here's hoping it doesn't get destroyed in one round of combat!
Y helo thar Titan. Mr. Baneblade, Stormlord and Terminus Ultra Land Raider want to say hi.

Y helo thar Titan. Mr. Baneblade, Stormlord and Terminus Ultra Land Raider want to say hi.[/QUOTE]
The Silver Towers of Tzeentch say hi back and snicker as the Titan gets a 4+ Obscured save ;)

E

Element 117

I had a dream that Chazwozel was Gordon Freeman in Black Mesa last night. Complete with labcoat and crowbar. It felt crazy real.

On the real, though, I'd like to have a crack at your combined arms, at some point. You know, when I actually get time off. Between Space Marines, IG and Sisters of Battle, I might could field 5k

Sir, it would be an honor to meet you on the field of table top battle. If we're ever in the same area, we'll have to set something up.

C

Chazwozel

So...I just buzzed my head almost short enough to be considered shaved today for the first time ever in my life. And I look sexy bald. Aww right.

Just don't also grow a stubble/beard or you'll start trespassing onto MY look, and I'd have to put you down. There can be only one.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Things are getting serious.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting the girlfriend's parents for the first time. They sound like nice people, and the father's a kickass archer. So I'm looking forward to that.

Also, the girlfriend and I once agreed we won't be rushing to have sex, she's a virgin. And today she told me she's gonna go to her OB/GYN for a check-up and to get herself a prescription for the pill.

Is it too early to get a "Hell yeah"?

W

Wasabi Poptart

Calleja is cuter than Fred Durst, too.

And in other news... our babysitter confirmed for tomorrow night!! WOOO!!

C

Chazwozel

Things are getting serious.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting the girlfriend's parents for the first time. They sound like nice people, and the father's a kickass archer. So I'm looking forward to that.

Also, the girlfriend and I once agreed we won't be rushing to have sex, she's a virgin. And today she told me she's gonna go to her OB/GYN for a check-up and to get herself a prescription for the pill.

Is it too early to get a "Hell yeah"?
Haha, her dad is going to hunt you for sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.