The Dream Thread

fade

Staff member
Reactions
332 91 4
I had a horror movie style dream last night. There was a monster called “The Grandma”. She looked exactly like that, like a typical babushka. Beige overcoat, grey hair covered with a scarf, bag hanging from her arm. Except her face was a rubber old lady mask. I didn’t know what was under it, but I knew it wasn’t good, and if I ever actually found out, it would be too late.

I was in charge of a group of kids inside a school at night. We had come from somewhere else, but picked the school because it somehow seemed safe. But the grandma came inside, too. She shuffled slowly like an old lady, except you knew she wouldn’t stop coming. And you knew you did not want her to catch you. If you ran away, she would also be where you ran, waiting. I tried to explain this to the kids by saying she could do the Bugs Bunny thing, but they looked at me blankly and said, “Who?”.

The only safety seemed to be in staying tucked into bed, so we made camp in one of the classrooms. If you stayed, she wouldn’t bother you. I put all the kids to bed and went to another room to sleep myself. I knew the Grandma was still in the building, but we just had to make it to morning. But one of the smaller children had to go pee, and left the room. I came out just in time to see the Grandma shuffling into the open door, and I knew there wasn’t anything I could do. I ran to the parking lot, and started fumbling for my keys, but when I looked up, she was there. Just a silhouette under the light near my car’s driver door...

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,856 1,427 27
I had a horror movie style dream last night. There was a monster called “The Grandma”. She looked exactly like that, like a typical babushka. Beige overcoat, grey hair covered with a scarf, bag hanging from her arm. Except her face was a rubber old lady mask. I didn’t know what was under it, but I knew it wasn’t good, and if I ever actually found out, it would be too late.

I was in charge of a group of kids inside a school at night. We had come from somewhere else, but picked the school because it somehow seemed safe. But the grandma came inside, too. She shuffled slowly like an old lady, except you knew she wouldn’t stop coming. And you knew you did not want her to catch you. If you ran away, she would also be where you ran, waiting. I tried to explain this to the kids by saying she could do the Bugs Bunny thing, but they looked at me blankly and said, “Who?”.

The only safety seemed to be in staying tucked into bed, so we made camp in one of the classrooms. If you stayed, she wouldn’t bother you. I put all the kids to bed and went to another room to sleep myself. I knew the Grandma was still in the building, but we just had to make it to morning. But one of the smaller children had to go pee, and left the room. I came out just in time to see the Grandma shuffling into the open door, and I knew there wasn’t anything I could do. I ran to the parking lot, and started fumbling for my keys, but when I looked up, she was there. Just a silhouette under the light near my car’s driver door...
I'd watch that movie.

Reactions
816 239 0
I had a dream last night featuring someone who I'm pretty sure is an actress, but I can't, for the life of me, remember who she is. As far as I can tell, she looks kinda like Taryn Southern, but with a slightly rounder face.

Also, it's getting harder to remember what she looked like, as tends to happen with dreams.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,856 1,427 27
I had a dream last night that I was having sex on a model train table. We kept having to lift an arm or a leg or move over to let trains go by.

Reactions
647 291 11
Beats mine. For some reason I was trapped inside the security part of a huge airport, somewhere in Asia.

Reactions
2,291 660 24
I had a dream last night that I was having sex on a model train table. We kept having to lift an arm or a leg or move over to let trains go by.
Was it with a goth woman in a very slinky dress? Did she speak French? Did these trains sometimes explode?

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
6,856 1,427 27
Last night I dreamed my desk at work was canted at a 45 degree angle. It made work inconvenient. Not impossible, given it's all typing and stuff... but inconvenient.

Also I dreamed I lived next door to a pair of exhibitionist bisexual female redheads who wanted to smother me with their bodies and they came over to my place for dinner but the rest of that dream's for a different subforum.

Reactions
746 163 2
I dreamt that our new Logistics Directer looked like Margaery Tyrell. Yadda yadda yadda, I blew up the logistics department with an X-Wing because she was a Red Wings fan.