The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

figmentPez

Staff member
The movie "The Last Exorcism" is advertising on ChatRoulette. They've got video clips of a young girl starting to strip for the camera (start to unbutton her shirt), and then she turns all demonic. The video of guys reacting is hilarious!

Warning NSFW language

North_Ranger

Staff member
The movie "The Last Exorcism" is advertising on ChatRoulette. They've got video clips of a young girl starting to strip for the camera (start to unbutton her shirt), and then she turns all demonic. The video of guys reacting is hilarious!

Warning NSFW language

Poor horny dumbasses XD

Dave

Staff member
I admit that I didn't search for this so if it's been posted....

I've got the clap and I'm giving it to YOU! (Yes, this is from a children's show...)

...(Yes, this is from a children's show...)
I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't think it is. Looking at their other videos, they seem to be a parody group. Their other songs are "Munchin' Tuna" and "Mother Swallows At Night".

Looked up their website, and
The Giggles vs The World

The Giggles (yes, it rhymes with Wiggles, so what?) formed in Liverpool England in 1989 but it’s taken them over twenty years to finally release their long awaited two song EP aptly titled, The Giggles Two Song EP. The internet mega hit success “I’ve Got The Clap” has catapulted The Giggles into world wide stardom in the Kids Music for Adults genre. The band is currently hard at work recording their first full length 5 song EP with the working title, “Ships & Giggles”. In addition to including I’ve Got The Clap and Munchin Tuna, The Giggles stated in a press conference earlier this week that they’re strongly considering “Donky Punch” and “Tossing Salad” for the upcoming release. Sounds like the title should relate more to having a picnic wouldn’t you say? Check back often as The Giggles are also working on several music videos as well as behind the scenes interviews.
I'd say you've been had, Dave.

Still funny though.

Dave

Staff member
Got it. It was told to me by a person with kids and I believed them because I don't have kids that age. He's going to be devastated that he's wrong.

The race through the favela was sweet, but after watching the NYC video, I begin to understand why city drivers hate bike riders.

Okay that is seriously cool.

v- do not read this spoiler before watching -v
I wrote in "hugs" and it had the video for it.
That's so cool.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

lol
bakes
[/QUOTE]

All the videos stop halfway to load :(

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

A bug?
A Spoiler tag before a quote tag seems to make the following text appear inside the quote!
Let's see!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Yes, it does!

This is one of the group films from my year.

Not my group though. Actually this group had a few of the best animators in my year in it, and they all did a fantastic job. It was up for an award through Adobe, I don't know if it won or not.

Ours still isn't online anywhere yet, were hoping to get it into a few festivals and some require that that there is no international debut prior to the festival. *crosses fingers*

Ferrets make great pets, so long as you are OK with their odor, their tendency to bite/poop at inopportune times, and the fact that they have a relatively short lifespan (8yrs or so). Good friend of mine kept ferrets (even before they were legal in MI) and the little buggers were always a blast to play with.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
At first I didn't think this belonged in the awesome video thread. I mean, there's nothing special about processed pop music, even if it's catchy and the girl is easy on the eyes.

Then I was shown this next one and it made the first one better just by knowing that it's not that processed.