The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

GasBandit

Staff member
Today, on Sick Sad World!

Just another day at Taco Bell!

It almost went into the misanthropy thread, but it was just a teensy bit too awesome for that.

For a second I thought the firefighter was standing on their hair. Which would have been an awesome "DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?" moment.

Dave

Staff member
I love how that video starts with "Your best decision of the day". No, no I really don't think it is.

Dave

Staff member
This is another reason why we need body cameras. For every piece of shit cop that ruins it for the rest, there's hundreds of stories like this where cops are doing good damned work. We need to see the good as well.

When will people learn there's a reason you're supposed to hold those homemade trapeze things as close to the rope as possible?
Eh, probably never.

--Patrick

This is a series of shorts called Villainous that have been showing on Cartoon Network in Mexico. There has already begun a push to try to get it on Cartoon Network in the US.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh god. I feel like going and digging up all my old music theory workbooks and burning them, because this guy just gave out 90% of what you need with no theory required.