The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

fade

Staff member

As if it wasn't obvious, that's official, and from Fox.

Also, ever since Red Giant released that VHS plugin for After Effects, it's on everything.

fade

Staff member
Probably this was posted already, but if not, here it is. Mockumentary "fan" film for Star Trek. I put that in quotes because they had recognizable actors, including one from Enterprise, and $80,000 to spend.

As you can imagine, they were sued by cbs.

Probably this was posted already, but if not, here it is. Mockumentary "fan" film for Star Trek. I put that in quotes because they had recognizable actors, including one from Enterprise, and $80,000 to spend.

As you can imagine, they were sued by cbs.
Did I really just watch that whole thing? That was way better than the new Star Trek movies.

The other day I was driving along, and... well, I'm not quite sure what it was, but something flew out in front of me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1464116427,1464116227][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes, that is officially my first ever uploaded Youtube video, thankyew.

GasBandit

Staff member
What am I missing? I count 14 points.
From what I've learned in animating stuff lately, probably the CenterBone, which is never visible but ever present :p

It's the invisible popsicle stick up every 3D model's ass that basically serves as the model's coordinates in the larger world.

GasBandit

Staff member
GIANT BUG TRAP!!!

I feel like the "scientist" got a raw deal in that trial, as his "intelligence" stat wasn't really tested. He could have gotten farther if he'd thrown his coat onto the surface, or if he'd been as smart as the sprint runner and stepped out of his shoes.

Not to mention it seems that everyone was stomping into the test. The sprinter should have been on his toes in proper form, but he's running heel first in a distance eating stride instead of on the balls of his feet.

Sprinter could also have done a second test where they got a running start, instead of just off the blocks. That may have been a better test anyway as roaches will be speeding along when they enter the trap.

Dave

Staff member
Sprinter could also have done a second test where they got a running start, instead of just off the blocks. That may have been a better test anyway as roaches will be speeding along when they enter the trap.
I think he'd have either hurt his ankles or fallen flat on his face, which would have been very dangerous and painful.

It's all about surface area. Anyone of us could tiptoe across it without issue. Just don't fall down, and be prepared to sacrifice your shoe or socks rather than fall if necessary.

GasBandit

Staff member
Bout that time, ready to feel old again?

also found out Rachel has now officially aged off Teens React. Not that that makes me any less an old creep.

nomorerachel.png

WHY DO RAFI'S PUPILS NEVER CONVERGE AND WHY DOES HE ALWAYS WEAR THAT HAT?

Last edited: