The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

If you don't like to watch people do crazy shit that could end in death while on Britain's Got Talent, don't watch this.

GasBandit

Staff member
My daughter has already learned that I won't get mad if she swears at home, but her friend's parents might get mad if she does it in front of them lol.
I wait with bated breath for the day when she calls a priest a "bitch nigga" in front of his congregation.

This is why I do not miss living in California. We had a few smallish quakes while we lived there. A few things shaking in the house. I got woken up by rattling windows one morning. No big deal. Then in 2010 a 7.2 hit just on the other side of the Mexico border. We were outside walking to the park with the kids at the time. It was freaky and scary. I went back to check on our house and there was a 5.0 aftershock while I was in there alone. No thanks. I'll deal with tsunami warnings and hurricanes. At least you get some warning when they're coming.

Crossposted from the Batman v Superman thread. The first number of a musical I really want to be real now.

And if you're not familiar with the source material: