The Awesome Videos Thread (with Extra Sauce!)

In actuality, jokes about movies aside, I *have* seen toilets with three buttons. One for a water spray, like a bidet, but integrated in the toilet; one for a jet of hot air for the drying of stuff after the water jet, and one for flushing. They could, easily, be given a shell shape.

Aside from that, there's an old joke about first class women's toilets on air planes; I've only ever heard it in Dutch but I assume it exists in English as well. One button for a spray, one for perfume, one for automated tampon removal and replacement.

GasBandit

Staff member
Aside from that, there's an old joke about first class women's toilets on air planes; I've only ever heard it in Dutch but I assume it exists in English as well. One button for a spray, one for perfume, one for automated tampon removal and replacement.
Ohhh yeah, I heard that joke in grade school, too. Only it went "warm water," "Powder puff," and "Automatic Tampon Removal."

That's terrible.

And it reminds me of a video my brother sent me that had both of us literally on the phone with each other laughing like a pack of hyenas on nitrous oxide because it was exactly the kind of shit we'd yell at each other when doing rotten crap.

This is smagical. 8:06 in is the highlight for me.

Oh, NSFW language, but otherwise there's no nudity or anything.

He's like some strange mix of Weird Al and Eric Idle.

--Patrick[DOUBLEPOST=1440339467,1440339199][/DOUBLEPOST]<removed duplicate>

- one of the best music videos about the relationship between Steve and Bucky I've seen

- A video showcasing just how fucking dangerous The Winter Soldier and Sergeant Barnes were

- the Halo: Reach trailer ("Deliver Hope") is somehow even better with the Dead Island trailer music.

Guy wanted a dog. His wife bought him a bird. Or at least that's how I imagine this video got made.

Bird: Human I will fuck you up! You do not want to play with me, hand over the food! I will...
*birds feet leave the balcony*
Dangling Bird: This is my life now.