South Africa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to rearrange the words so they make sense.

Saddam's son SO whipped them into a sewage can of the thrown fester vat that sores

Wait, that's not much better.

I would like to add to the official complaints of the World Cup Ball.

*ahem*
It is round.

thank you.

Really, the only real complaints I've heard is that the ball is too easy to knuckle, which would lead to more goal scoring.

This can only be a good thing.

Dave

Staff member
I joined a pool for a local radio station. I drew Denmark. If they make it into the top 3 I get the Vivid Video Kendra sex tape. :unibrow:

Lol, sorry to tell you dude, Denmark is not making the final 3, I'd be surprised if they pass the first round.

Dave

Staff member
They'll get past the first round but that'll be about it. I have them as losing to the Netherlands but beating Camaroon & Japan to advance.

Lol, sorry to tell you dude, Denmark is not making the final 3, I'd be surprised if they pass the first round.
Basically, Denmark has as good of a chance to make the final 3 as Mexico.[/QUOTE]

Actually, probably even worse. I'd bet on Mexico if they played against each other.

Not that I think Mexico is particularly strong, but we have a shot at making the quarter finals (a long shot, we need to NOT play against argentina) whereas no one would be surprised at Denmark not finishing the group round.

Dave

Staff member
Mexico: GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

1-1 draw.

ok after seeing the replay yeah it was offside. But man that was a tense game there at the end. Good start. Glad South Africa did better than I expected

Dave

Staff member
Rovewin predicted 1-1 so he's in the lead after 1 game.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Odie did, too.

Watching Uruguay-France, maybe Mexico is the best team in the group.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

It's been over 25 years now since a goal has been scored in a France-Uruguay game.

Pizza Hut in Ireland has an offer of free pizza to everyone logged into it's Facebook page when a goal is scored against France. Doesn't matter who scored it, as long as it was against France.

This is the first time in my entire life that I start drinking at 9am. I have been ALREADY drinking at 9am from the night before a few times, but never had woken up to a beer.

That being said... Mexico really disappointed this morning. I know that playing against the host will always be tricky, especially with the bafana bafana against you... and the ref. But even though we were clearly superior the first half, we did nothing with it. And the second half we just let them run over us... we didn't lose 4-1 because the South African strikers have worse aim than a Stormtrooper, but the opportunities were there. Awful, awful.

I'm really looking forward to the England - USA match tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

And, yeah, I'll be cheering for England.

B

Biardo

dude where was te ref against mexico, if anything South Africa shoul have goten a penalty

Im rooting for Germany,but our team this year around is considerably weaker then our last WM or even our EM team. Still,Go Germany!
Today im rooting for England.Show those guys how two play Real Football.

C

Chazwozel

You know what's awesome about US vs. England? If we win, we beat them at their sport. If they win, we go back to not giving a shit about soccer.

Oh my god, I cannot believe that just happened to Robert Green. I thought England dropped David "Calamity" James just to prevent these things from happening.

England are playing like shit so far.

As soon as pics of that goal against Green are released to the Interwebs, I'm sure it will be a good demotivational poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.