Single Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch that cartoon on Nickelodeon when I was in grade school. And the very trippy 'Spartacus and the Sun Beneath The Sea'.

C

Cobra Star

Hire a mage to combat the curse that's befallen the relationships of Halforums?

Holy crap. This is like an epidemic.
A little bit. My girlfriend broke things off with me a few days ago. She decided to accept a transfer to Lloydminster and doesn't think we'd work long distance. I'm really ok with this. I don't even feel bad. We barely saw each other as it was, cop schedule + nurse schedule = about 5-6 hours seeing each other a week.

So, a little neutral relationship news to pad the negative and positive in this thread.

Time to pursue my friend's hot friend I guess.[/QUOTE]

WELL! DELAYED REACTION +100000 FOR ME!

I am misreable.

Updates!

I had a date yesterday. Geeky girl (she owns a Save the Murlocs shirt!). She's a bit young but cute as all hell. We couldn't decide where to meet up (She had season pass to Sea World but I wasn't about to drop $100 on a first date) so we decided on the Zoo. It's pretty nice here and I haven't been in a few years so it'll be mostly new to me. Plenty of hours of walking/talking. I was looking forward to it.

First time in a long time I wasn't just focused on "getting to the sex" part. I met up with her at 12 noon at the zoo. We walked/sat/talked/walked for almost 6hrs. I mentioned I was hungry and wasn't familiar with the area, but I'd love to try a local place. So she made a suggestion and we went to this awesome burger/chicken/beer place. Food was phenomenal. Sat there ate/talked for another 2hrs. She makes mention of a petstore that opened up near her and asked if I'd be interested in going. I say "Sure!" So we go over there and stay till they close (9pm) and sit outside talking by our cars till 10pm.

She realizes the hour and apologizes that she has to leave (takes off for Austin for 3 days for medical study, leaving early in the morning) and we say a short little goodbye. (Had a great time tonight, everything was fantastic, will see you soon) She made mention during the entire date of things she thought we should do soon as well as making sure I knew she wanted to see me as soon as she got back.

Today: I get a phone call from her, saying she drove all the way to Austin, waited in the lobby for 2hrs and was finally told the study was canceled. So she invites me to go see the "Bats" in Austin but she called me a little too late and I wouldn't have made it. So a little disaapointed she says "Some other time then, but I want to see you again this weekend". So I make a suggestion for a movie tomorrow and she was more than happy. So woohoo quick second date!

On the other story: "New Girl" and I have pretty much cooled off. She just won't get out of her "family shell" enough to really spend any time with me (Seeing her once every 2-3 weeks is bull) but it's all good. Geeky cute girl is looking like definitely a possibile relationship and not a fling.

Oh I'm not even scraping the iceberg. Not only is she a bit geeky, she's even a graduate of the Culinary School I was interested in attending. She loves cooking as much as I do, and her idea of a great night is the same as mine. "Great food, staying in for a movie/games, and lots of together time". We still have alot to learn about each other though, so we'll see where it goes. For now, yeah she's really "girlfriend" potential. :uhhuh:

Oh I'm head over heels for this girlie. Two full days of non-stop talking (since the zoo) and general "being around each other" (one day we spent 13hrs together and didn't stop talking to each other. We were even in a parking lot for the last 5hrs and the night ended when the police asked us to move our cars) and I'm sold.

This is also the first girl I've really been "open and honest" with completely from the get-go. She knows I have a penchant for horror and gore, she knows I'm on the sadistic side and yet she still decided I was naked time material. I also didn't even have to make the first moves on this girl (I was more focused on how great it was just being around her) she started on me.

This is definitely not a fling. :biggrin:

C

Chibibar

Oh I'm head over heels for this girlie. Two full days of non-stop talking (since the zoo) and general "being around each other" (one day we spent 13hrs together and didn't stop talking to each other. We were even in a parking lot for the last 5hrs and the night ended when the police asked us to move our cars) and I'm sold.

This is also the first girl I've really been "open and honest" with completely from the get-go. She knows I have a penchant for horror and gore, she knows I'm on the sadistic side and yet she still decided I was naked time material. I also didn't even have to make the first moves on this girl (I was more focused on how great it was just being around her) she started on me.

This is definitely not a fling. :biggrin:
Yay! I am happy that you are in a happier relationship :)

Congratulations, Shego!

Next question is: does she cosplay, and will she help act out your namesake? *cocks an eyebrow* If yes, then keeper ferevah!

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Also, I find it mildly ironic that this was my 666th post..... *throws up the horns*

Well so far I know she dresses up for Ren Faires. She also goes to Anime Cons. So yeah, I think I'll be able to drop the idea her way... :wub:

Congrats to you, Shego.

But the geekiness of your new girl makes me wonder: Have you ever considered the possibility that she might be a regular lurker or even poster (who knows) on these boards we all call halforums? ^^

Congrats to you, Shego.

But the geekiness of your new girl makes me wonder: Have you ever considered the possibility that she might be a regular lurker or even poster (who knows) on these boards we all call halforums? ^^
Are you suggesting the predator has become the prey?

A possibility indeed. If so, 10x cooler. She'd have figured it out pretty quick when she came over. I have alot of my "Small Possibility" fanart as rotating backround wallpapers and I have a minature Shego I keep at my keyboard.

Yay for another date tomorrow (later today) also. Coming over to watch "Shrek 4" :slywink:

Oh it's not a matter of "good" movie, just haven't seen it yet and it's "free" so I'm not complaining. Also yes to it mostly being backround noise.

She wasn't really exposed to alot of good movies growing up so I will be "educating" her soon, this is more of a "convinient excuse" to have her over. If it was a "good movie', we'd have to pay attention. :slywink:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to educate my girl on good music... she didn't even know who Freddie Mercury was until I told her. She speaks 4 languages but her musical background is atrocious.

Who's Freddy Mercury?

Sounds like a silly Pseudonyme for a 3rd degree male hooker...

Of course I'm only kidding, I certainly know who Freddy Mercury is. He's the guy from this old 70ies sci-fi series... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.