Single Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to post to wish you well but with very new development I felt so sick about what she has been doing to you I didn't know what to say.
Glad it's over now and you can go find someone more compatible or similar to you in terms of hobbies, tastes or views on life* :)
Go go new girl!!

*And who is not an asshole.

So I got home from taking my daughter to school today and my wife told me she wanted a divorce and gave me her ring said I'm not sweet anymore after I blew what little budget we have letting her take her and her friends to the movies and spending and then buying her 70 bucks worth of stuff the next day. She's asleep on the bed now says she wants to talk when she gets up while I take care of our other two boys let's see how that turns out

C

Chibibar

So I got home from taking my daughter to school today and my wife told me she wanted a divorce and gave me her ring said I'm not sweet anymore after I blew what little budget we have letting her take her and her friends to the movies and spending and then buying her 70 bucks worth of stuff the next day. She's asleep on the bed now says she wants to talk when she gets up while I take care of our other two boys let's see how that turns out
what??? huh??

E

Element 117

Dayum. It's like a cascade failure infection. Maybe you should look into marriage counseling?

And one of my friends just had a second kid yesterday. A girl this time. I'll loan him a shotgun when she reaches dating age.

Dave

Staff member
Jesus Christ! Really? Dude. Fucked up.

I don't know what's in the water but I am staying away from that well.

E

Element 117

I'm thinking if you are married/partnered, take your other half to dinner tonight, and do the full romantic thankful thing.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't know what's in the water but I am staying away from that well.
I almost posted something similar about not drinking the Halforums water, Dave, but I wasn't sure if anyone would get it.

I was going to say, tell me things are still good with you and the missus. Hold out some hope on the forums.

Holy crap. This is like an epidemic.
A little bit. My girlfriend broke things off with me a few days ago. She decided to accept a transfer to Lloydminster and doesn't think we'd work long distance. I'm really ok with this. I don't even feel bad. We barely saw each other as it was, cop schedule + nurse schedule = about 5-6 hours seeing each other a week.

So, a little neutral relationship news to pad the negative and positive in this thread.

Time to pursue my friend's hot friend I guess.

Dave

Staff member
My wife told me last night that if we didn't change her medication she is afraid she'd kill me in my sleep. When I laughed she said, "I'm not kidding."

So....yeah. Changing that medicine.

My mom went on a anti-smoking medicine before, she went all suicidal and heard voices because of it. She's not on that medicine anymore

C

Chibibar

My wife told me last night that if we didn't change her medication she is afraid she'd kill me in my sleep. When I laughed she said, "I'm not kidding."

So....yeah. Changing that medicine.
dude... don't let her drink from the well. It is tainted.

if it helps anyone, when my ex dumped me because of my "scientist tendencies, schedules, and habits" for an actor, I was fairly miserable, but looking back it was the best thing that ever happened to me. She did me the greatest favor, she kicked me so hard in the nuts I haven't been able to even think about anything other than my work, I HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH DONE!

....god I am so alone...

P

Philosopher B.

Holy shit. There is literally too much tragedy and heartbreak going around for me to keep track.

We need to hire a mid-level mage to cast a remove curse on this forum. I looked on Craigslist but they only accept gold pieces as payment. Anybody have Krugerrands?

C

Chibibar

We need to hire a mid-level mage to cast a remove curse on this forum. I looked on Craigslist but they only accept gold pieces as payment. Anybody have Krugerrands?
I wouldn't trust Craiglist. It is more than likely it is a rogue disguise as a mage and will rob you blind!! blind!!

I think we should embark on an adventurous adventure to get the gold pieces necessary to get rid of this curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.