*sighs, turns over "DAYS SINCE LAST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICA" sign to 0*

Shooting spree across Chicago with an automatic pistol. Shot at least 8 people. 3 dead but several victims still in critical condition. One of the critical victims is a 15 year old girl.
Suspect shot dead by police but no details on him aside from a name.

I don't know if anyone was an intended target for him, but it seems his rampage was mostly random. He'd head to different locations and open fire on a few stops along the way. After robbing and shooting some people in a convenience store he circled back and shot at the cops investigating the scene.

Last edited:
Suspect was very likely disturbed or heavily on drugs. His Facebook page has many videos with him rambling. With everything going on in D.C. I can understand why it’s getting limited press but this was a very tragic event for a lot of people.

Last edited:
The dude went out of his way to hunt down massage parlors run by Asian people and specifically targeted Asian people to kill. This is looking more and more like a hate crime.

That dude looks exactly like this asshole kid I went to butcher school with, except with a beard. Kid was such a prick, he literally fucked with another team's display during our final project.

The dude went out of his way to hunt down massage parlors run by Asian people and specifically targeted Asian people to kill. This is looking more and more like a hate crime.
Going to go ahead and call this guy as a conservative nutjob who thinks he just did his part to take back the country.

Going to go ahead and call this guy as a conservative nutjob who thinks he just did his part to take back the country.
Could be, but honestly? Considering he seemed to be targeting Asian women at massage parlors, I am starting to think the dude was an incel with an Asian fetish that was pissed they were not willing to give him a happy ending, so he just went on a racial rampage so he could "feel like a man again."

Will be interesting to know what we find out, but either way, the guy is a fucking joke. Have fun in prison, Beardo McUgly.

figmentPez

Staff member
Could be, but honestly? Considering he seemed to be targeting Asian women at massage parlors, I am starting to think the dude was an incel with an Asian fetish that was pissed they were not willing to give him a happy ending, so he just went on a racial rampage so he could "feel like a man again."

Will be interesting to know what we find out, but either way, the guy is a fucking joke. Have fun in prison, Beardo McUgly.
The two are not mutually exclusive. He could be an incel with an Asian fetish who is also racist and thinks he's doing his part to MAGA and stop the evil foreign harlots from spreading the "China virus" via their immorality and greed.

Don't give a rat's ass about his motivation. Giving a name and a face to this shitbag is already too much. Let him rot, alone and forgotten.

Dave

Staff member
Maybe I'm naive, but I just don't get the levels of Asian hate. I mean, I get that they still blame all Asians (for some reason) for Covid, but the people who are most likely to act out on the racism are also the same ones who think Covid is a joke or hoax. I know that these people aren't blessed with an overabundance of brain cells or abstract thinking, but the disconnect is just weird. There wasn't this level of Asian hate crimes a year ago when the rhetoric was the loudest. What is behind the seemingly sudden spike?

I just don't get these people.

Maybe I'm naive, but I just don't get the levels of Asian hate. I mean, I get that they still blame all Asians (for some reason) for Covid, but the people who are most likely to act out on the racism are also the same ones who think Covid is a joke or hoax. I know that these people aren't blessed with an overabundance of brain cells or abstract thinking, but the disconnect is just weird. There wasn't this level of Asian hate crimes a year ago when the rhetoric was the loudest. What is behind the seemingly sudden spike?

They're fakes whose skin color too closely matches that of the Messiah, lemons pretending to be oranges can't be abided.

It's not really a spike as much as it's becoming noticed.

This is the natural consequence of "China is going to steal our jobs, take our place at the top, and destroy our way of life." that has been screamed about by the right wing news media for the last couple years. COVID coming from there was just icing on top of a shit cake they were already baking. They have been building up China to be our biggest adversary ever since Russia became the Republican's best sponsor, and it's only gotten worst since people starting the conspiracy that Joe Biden is a Chinese asset. As for why people are attacking those that descend from Japan or Korea, remember these are the same people that likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a man emigrating from Zimbabwe or Ghana, they are all just "Africans" in their mind, cultural differences be damned. It's all about the look, not the substance. This is why for weeks the conservative Facebook machine was screaming about "Biden's Chinese Handler" following him around in photos, never once researching into the fact he is A) Secret Service, and B) Of Korean decent. It never matters to them.

Last edited:

Looks like incel probably "wins."

Honestly, kind of flabbergasted that they are putting out that he said it was not "racially motivated." The dude shot and killed Asian women in massage parlors because their existence "tortured" him and "tempted" him, aka he fetishized Asian women, aka it's sexually AND racially motivated.

Also the Sherriff's comment about him "Having a bad day." felt like really bad taste. I guarantee you there are at least 8 families having a worst day then him right now. Seriously, we know he snapped, WHY he snapped is great for psychologists and profilers to look into so we can prevent things like this from happening, but saying he "Had a bad day." during the press conference really does a disservice to the gravity of his act. I might have a bad day when they get my coffee order wrong and my boss yells at me. When I proceed to shoot up the Starbucks, I gave up the ability to act like I just had a bad day.

figmentPez

Staff member
Also the Sherriff's comment about him "Having a bad day." felt like really bad taste. I guarantee you there are at least 8 families having a worst day then him right now. Seriously, we know he snapped, WHY he snapped is great for psychologists and profilers to look into so we can prevent things like this from happening, but saying he "Had a bad day." during the press conference really does a disservice to the gravity of his act. I might have a bad day when they get my coffee order wrong and my boss yells at me. When I proceed to shoot up the Starbucks, I gave up the ability to act like I just had a bad day.
Yeah, the whole "one bad day" thing really bothers me. That's how villains think.

Attachments

Good old Glenn Greenwald fighting to save this kid's reputation. Would hate if someone thought this could be racially motivated.