Real Life Barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
P. Sure I was just saying anime is terrible to say that I don't care for anime. As for those passive image posts, a lot of them are just in response to you, duder.

M

makare

I don' think she looks that bad. I have seen girls that don't look much different than that and they haven't had surgery. I have always thought barbie was a bit shapelier than that especially in the hips and thighs region.

I don' think she looks that bad. I have seen girls that don't look much different than that and they haven't had surgery. I have always thought barbie was a bit shapelier than that especially in the hips and thighs region.
I think people are put of by how unnaturally thin her waist is in proportion to the rest of her, as well as her unusually flat face, high hairline, and large eyes. It's not that she looks bad, she falls into the uncanny valley where something just isn't quite right, and this induces an uneasiness.

I'd hit it, though. I have no shame

Honestly, the one on the left, if her eyes moved towards you, first off, I think there'd be an audible click. And secondly, I think it would make me jump out of my shoes.

That's actually the thing that creeps me out the most about her... her eyes look dead to me.
And now someone absolutely MUST give her the Steve Buscemi treatment.

I would honestly have to know more about her before I would commit. Sure, she has worked really hard on her appearance and now possesses an incredible figure (and a guaranteed spot in the live action version of Toy Story), but if all she talks about for 12hrs/day is Barbie This and Barbie That, then that's really going to grate on anyone, no matter how much lust they started out with. I'll admit she raises my eyebrows, and she's really got it going on, it's just not going in my direction, if you know what I mean.

Say what we will, if she manages her image well enough, she should be able to permanently retire in 10-15 years and be set for life. And that might be "worth it" for her.

--Patrick

S

SeraRelm

Considering the money already spent, I don't think that's as much of an issue.

She has such dead eyes.

After looking through some of those Facebook pictures, she is either photoshopping her eyes or she wears those oversized contacts that Asians/cosplayers wear, maybe both. Some are obviously contacts, some less so, but it's hard to tell with the image size/quality.

-edit-
Looking at some more pictures, I noticed there's some odd bits of blurry-ness around the eyes on some of them. It's not absolute proof, but it can be a tell-tale sign of someone messing around with Photoshop.

Oh yeah, she's definately wearing circle lenses. Whenever there's a picture of her eyes looking really blue - I'm pretty sure those are contacts.

This photo looks like a naturally sized iris, but anything else...Not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.