Export thread

Real Life Barbie

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh God why.

After numerous surgeries, Valeria Lukyanova, a 21-year-old Ukranian, has finally achieved her dream of being plastic a real-life Barbie doll.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Nasty nasty nasty...

Although I'm still not fully convinced these aren't just photochops.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I just...I don't get it!

Frank

Frank

Yikes.

Frank

Frank

Nasty nasty nasty...

Although I'm still not fully convinced these aren't just photochops.
If they are, she did it 11000 times.

http://vk.com/photos4926666

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

There's a lot of crazy inconsitencies in those images (though I suppose that could be from different times between surgeries).

Still... either way... it's really really stupid.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I was confused by the smudge I kept seeing on her fore head. Looking at her facebook page I think she might be hindi (?).

GasBandit

GasBandit

WHERE DOES SHE KEEP HER ORGANS?

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'd hit it.

EDIT: I just realized a Barbie doll would have no nipples or vagina.

Frank

Frank

I bet she'd be like doing a Real Doll.

Nope, looking at that site, Real Dolls look more realistic than she does.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I wonder about the surgical standards in the Ukraine. Did anyone try to stop her? Counsel her? I mean, there are people out there with gender dysphoria that have to wait years and years before they get their surgeries...yet this chick is 21 years old and has turned herself into...this.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I hope she drives a pink Malibu.

Frank

Frank

I wonder about the surgical standards in the Ukraine. Did anyone try to stop her? Counsel her? I mean, there are people out there with gender dysphoria that have to wait years and years before they get their surgeries...yet this chick is 21 years old and has turned herself into...this.
Money.

Null

Null

Part of my brain is screaming in horror.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Okay, that is fucking creepy... But I guess there are people who want to fuck six feet of plastic...

BananaHands

BananaHands

LittleSin

LittleSin

Is that all it takes? There's no kind of psychological evaluation needed before this kind of surgery takes place? I mean, this goes well beyond plastic surgery. This a god damn reconstruction. She looks like an alien species you'd find in Mass Effect.

I'm now going to have ot evaluate why this baffles me.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Is that all it takes? There's no kind of psychological evaluation needed before this kind of surgery takes place? I mean, this goes well beyond plastic surgery. This a god damn reconstruction. She looks like an alien species you'd find in Mass Effect.

I'm now going to have ot evaluate why this baffles me.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

This a god damn reconstruction. She looks like an alien species you'd find in Mass Effect.
The aliens in Mass Effect are much better looking...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

JESUS F***IN' CHRIST, DO NOT WANT! SPOILER IT!! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SPOILER EEEE-HEEE-HEEEET!!

LittleSin

LittleSin

The aliens in Mass Effect are much better looking...
Even Shepard would look at her be like "Uhhh...no."

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

No way. Shep would hit that.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

No way. Shep would hit that.
With his omni-tool blade, for sure.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

That is the first time I've heard that being used as a euphemism for penis.

linglingface

linglingface

Yeah, she'll be haunting me in all my nightmares now...

SeraRelm

Now, is it a real girl, or is it a Real Doll?

Chippy

Chippy

With his omni-tool blade, for sure.
yay implied violence for a shitty life choice

SeraRelm

Chippy don't surf, yo.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

yay implied violence for a shitty life choice
Pretty sure they were talking about the Mass Effect image.

Gared

Gared

And even if they weren't, they were talking about what a completely fictional video game character would do.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Chippy don't surf, yo.
That's pretty much what he's become.

Chippy

Chippy

Chippy don't surf, yo.
Naw, I get that it's creepy. Probs read more into that post then I should have, but still.

Chippy

Chippy

That's pretty much what he's become.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Cept you've been posting in thread just to incite dramatic responses. Ex: The New Anime Thread "Anime is terrible". Noone was looking for your opinion on anime, it was a thread to recommend anime. Then in other threads, you're being purposefully passive aggressive. Pretty much since you "came back". What's up with that?

*See above post

Hylian

Hylian

fade

fade

I'd do her.*

*Classiest HF post yet.

Chippy

Chippy

P. Sure I was just saying anime is terrible to say that I don't care for anime. As for those passive image posts, a lot of them are just in response to you, duder.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

1277988484_snoop-dog-and-katy-perry.gif

BananaHands

BananaHands

Yeah, she'll be haunting me in all my nightmares now...

HowDroll

HowDroll

Just keeping it in perspective, y'all.

Jay

Jay

KJK4j.jpg

Chippy

Chippy

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

It's sad, but looking at her, I probably would hit it. I just would cry afterwards.

makare

I don' think she looks that bad. I have seen girls that don't look much different than that and they haven't had surgery. I have always thought barbie was a bit shapelier than that especially in the hips and thighs region.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I don' think she looks that bad. I have seen girls that don't look much different than that and they haven't had surgery. I have always thought barbie was a bit shapelier than that especially in the hips and thighs region.
I think people are put of by how unnaturally thin her waist is in proportion to the rest of her, as well as her unusually flat face, high hairline, and large eyes. It's not that she looks bad, she falls into the uncanny valley where something just isn't quite right, and this induces an uneasiness.

I'd hit it, though. I have no shame

SeraRelm

This Thread said:

LittleSin

LittleSin

She has such dead eyes.

GasBandit

GasBandit

In this thread: Littlesin learns about ukrainian morality.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

She has such dead eyes.

That's actually the thing that creeps me out the most about her... her eyes look dead to me.

SeraRelm

Which one is the real girl?

Null

Null

Neither.

Docseverin

Docseverin

I don't even know, but the one on the right looks better.

Null

Null

Honestly, the one on the left, if her eyes moved towards you, first off, I think there'd be an audible click. And secondly, I think it would make me jump out of my shoes.

PatrThom

PatrThom

That's actually the thing that creeps me out the most about her... her eyes look dead to me.
And now someone absolutely MUST give her the Steve Buscemi treatment.

I would honestly have to know more about her before I would commit. Sure, she has worked really hard on her appearance and now possesses an incredible figure (and a guaranteed spot in the live action version of Toy Story), but if all she talks about for 12hrs/day is Barbie This and Barbie That, then that's really going to grate on anyone, no matter how much lust they started out with. I'll admit she raises my eyebrows, and she's really got it going on, it's just not going in my direction, if you know what I mean.

Say what we will, if she manages her image well enough, she should be able to permanently retire in 10-15 years and be set for life. And that might be "worth it" for her.

--Patrick

SeraRelm

Considering the money already spent, I don't think that's as much of an issue.

drifter

drifter

She has such dead eyes.

After looking through some of those Facebook pictures, she is either photoshopping her eyes or she wears those oversized contacts that Asians/cosplayers wear, maybe both. Some are obviously contacts, some less so, but it's hard to tell with the image size/quality.

-edit-
Looking at some more pictures, I noticed there's some odd bits of blurry-ness around the eyes on some of them. It's not absolute proof, but it can be a tell-tale sign of someone messing around with Photoshop.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh yeah, she's definately wearing circle lenses. Whenever there's a picture of her eyes looking really blue - I'm pretty sure those are contacts.

This photo looks like a naturally sized iris, but anything else...Not so sure.

drifter

drifter

Yeah, on some of them the contacts are juuust off center.

Bowielee

Bowielee

FYI, judging from this post. Straight men make me ashamed of my gender.

Chippy

Chippy

FYI, judging from this post. Straight men make me ashamed of my gender.
If you're talking about the ones that are saying "I'd hit it," they're the most honest ones in this thread.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Because all straight men would hit anything with a vagina right? Regardless of how alien it looks? Gotcha.

GasBandit

GasBandit

"I'd honestly have sex with a pile of manure."

GasBandit

GasBandit

Because all men would hit anything with a vagina right? Gotcha.
Not necessarily. Any orifice will do for many. In fact, in a pinch, just a rather accommodating crease.

Jay

Jay

UNAJn.gif

Chippy

Chippy

Because all straight men would hit anything with a vagina right? Regardless of how alien it looks? Gotcha.

Frank

Frank

Her elbows are too pointy.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

2/10 would not bang

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

WTF Monkeys Barbie Girl.jpg

SeraRelm

People be creepy, yo.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Photos of that girl are hard to look at.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

They actually make my face hurt thinking about all the surgery she had done to make her chin and nose so small and plastic-y.

Bowielee

Bowielee

This girl in 60 years.

anorexic-granny.jpg

ElJuski

ElJuski

They actually make my face hurt thinking about all the surgery she had done to make her chin and nose so small and plastic-y.
It just is so unnatural, it gives me the heebie jeebies. In all seriousness, who would want to have sex with her?

LittleSin

LittleSin

I don't think there's a enough actual skin left on her for that to happen. It looks like she can't even smile anymore it's pulled so tight.

Seriously, she is smiling in NONE of these pics. Even Barbie has a cheerful smile! Perhaps she hasn't had her teeth done yet?

Chippy

Chippy

Oh, I fully get not wanting to have sex with her. I mean, it's creepy as hell. But I just question certain poster's willingness to turn her down.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Well, for one thing, the whole "I'd hit it with a crowbar" thing has been pretty overplayed on the internet like four years ago.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I want to see videos of her. I wonder if she looks more normal when in motion, instead of posing stiffly, Barbie-style.

Also, I'd have sex with her.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Looking at those pictures makes me nauseous. That's so wrong. I don't find that attractive at all.

Gusto

Gusto

As someone who sleeps with their eyes open, I imagine this girl sleeps with her eyes open and that thought gives me nightmares.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I want to see videos of her. I wonder if she looks more normal when in motion
She has a YouTube channel...which has apparently had a lot of activity lately.

--Patrick

SeraRelm

I'd have sex with her.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

SeraRelm that GIF syncs perfectly with the beat of music I'm listening to right now. Simultaneous beat/angle change. Awesome.

BananaHands

BananaHands

It just is so unnatural, it gives me the heebie jeebies. In all seriousness, who would want to have sex with her?
I wouldn't be proud of it... but I mean, come on.

It's like a walking, talking Rob Liefeld drawing.

Gusto

Gusto

BananaHands, I thought tat Liefeld drawing was ridiculous BEFORE I scrolled and saw the 6.5 feet of leg.

SeraRelm

looks shopped.

Bowielee

Bowielee

looks shopped.
Obviously. She has feet.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Obviously. She has feet.
*a foot.

And a hoof.

Bones

Bones

Cept you've been posting in thread just to incite dramatic responses. Ex: The New Anime Thread "Anime is terrible". No one was looking for your opinion on anime, it was a thread to recommend anime.
Honestly as the OP I thought it was funny as hell, only chippy would be such a attention whore to try to troll a bunch of anime fans. I am not nearly as reactive as other posters to being trolled, in fact most of the time it is just lawlzy.

Chippy

Chippy

Honestly as the OP I thought it was funny as hell, only chippy would be such a attention whore to try to troll a bunch of anime fans. I am not nearly as reactive as other posters to being trolled, in fact most of the time it is just lawlzy.

Bones

Bones

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar....

PatrThom

PatrThom

She has a YouTube channel...which has apparently had a lot of activity lately.
...and I didn't just mean Jay, either.

--Patrick

makare

Kind of reminds me of this chick

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Having not read pages 2 and 3, I'm going to 1, say that the photos look inconsistent so as for me to speculate shoppage (though I know better than to assume life isn't crazy), and 2, say that while exaggerated, she's NOT disgusting or anything. She's still pretty cute and I would totally give her a shot.

Terrik

Terrik

I've seen Asian models that nearly go as far. I don't think she looks all that bad.

fade

fade

Reverse Muppet Hecklers this thread is.

Dave

Dave

If you didn't know the genesis of the post - i.e. her wanting to become a Barbie doll - we'd all be saying how cute she is. We might comment on how she looks like Barbie, but I doubt there'd be that many people talking about how bad she looks.

Gusto

Gusto

I think Liefeld and vacant dead eyes would still put me off. I might not make the doll comparison so much as guess CG.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

My main...I dunno, problem, I guess is her face makes me nervous. Those dead eyes just...they're not normal to me. And her tiny features compared to the rest of her I'm not a fan of esthetically.

It also makes me sad. That what she looked like before wasn't good enough in her eyes. And you know, maybe she was happy before and she's much happier now...but, I doubt it. I'm not saying she looks terrible, I'm saying she looks off.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I'm not saying she looks terrible, I'm saying she looks off.

This... it's the "off" factor that makes her creepily unattractive to me.

Bowielee

Bowielee

If you didn't know the genesis of the post - i.e. her wanting to become a Barbie doll - we'd all be saying how cute she is. We might comment on how she looks like Barbie, but I doubt there'd be that many people talking about how bad she looks.
You are categorically incorrect, at least on my part. The fact that anyone would find a human being that is that non-human looking cute makes me somewhat disturbed about how our culture views women and what is considered attractive.

I mean that in all seriousness.

fade

fade

I don't think she looks inhuman. In fact, all she's done is increase the very human factors that heterosexual males are naturally attuned to for various evolutionary reasons. She is the McDonald's fries of female anatomy. We love them because they're fatty and salty, which in days of sparser food, our bodies learned to love. She has big boobs, hips, and smooth skin. These ARE attractive features, and it's not our society necessarily. It's our genes. I'm not going to apologize for finding those things attractive, and frankly I'm sick of constantly being told I should. None of that is to say that being attracted to her is good for her or us, just like the McDonald's fries. But you shouldn't feel horrible about your life or your culture for finding her attractive.

As a side note: does it objectify a woman to look at her that way? Yep. Is that a bad thing? Well, no, unless you're blind or know how to violate causality and get to know a woman personally before perceiving her as an object. Especially when she's a static set of internet pictures. We all objectify each other. It's when that is the extent of your perception of another human being that it becomes a bad thing.

tl;dr: I'd do her, bite me.

SeraRelm

tl;dr: I'd do her within 6 hours of death.

Bones

Bones

to be fair SeraRelm, will do anything with what some in the business refer to as a Gleba...and considering SR lives on a zombie ranch, necrophilia seems to be the flavor of choice. just my two cents.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I like this new 6 hours meme.

SeraRelm

So by your logic, if you live at an orphanage, you're a pedophile?

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

She has big boobs, hips, and smooth skin. These ARE attractive features, and it's not our society necessarily. It's our genes.

A woman who likely has these features due to surgery/makeup/photo trickery isn't exactly getting my primal instincts going

Amebix

I'm sure she'll age fantastically.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I don't think she looks inhuman. In fact, all she's done is increase the very human factors that heterosexual males are naturally attuned to for various evolutionary reasons. She is the McDonald's fries of female anatomy. We love them because they're fatty and salty, which in days of sparser food, our bodies learned to love. She has big boobs, hips, and smooth skin. These ARE attractive features, and it's not our society necessarily. It's our genes. I'm not going to apologize for finding those things attractive, and frankly I'm sick of constantly being told I should. None of that is to say that being attracted to her is good for her or us, just like the McDonald's fries. But you shouldn't feel horrible about your life or your culture for finding her attractive.

As a side note: does it objectify a woman to look at her that way? Yep. Is that a bad thing? Well, no, unless you're blind or know how to violate causality and get to know a woman personally before perceiving her as an object. Especially when she's a static set of internet pictures. We all objectify each other. It's when that is the extent of your perception of another human being that it becomes a bad thing.

I disagree yet again, that woman does not look like she could bear a child. Her hips are incredibly narrow. The only "genetically predisposed" feature she has is big boobs. Everything else is culturally motivated.

figmentPez

figmentPez

It's when that is the extent of your perception of another human being that it becomes a bad thing.

Oh look, it's become a bad thing.

makare

It doesn't seem like her boobs are all that big. At least not what I would consider big. However she is a hot chick. That is somewhat popular from what I've seen...

I hate this thread because I am forced to agree with people I don't want to agree with. Damn thread.

fade

fade

Oh look, it's become a bad thing.
No. You are incorrect, and frankly offensive. That is an expression of physical attraction, which I went to great pains to point out was all we had to go on at this point. You stripped off all the relevant supporting text to make your point. I will not apologize for being physically attracted to a woman. I will not apologize for feeling an urge to have sexual intercourse with an woman I find physically attractive. I will refuse to succumb to some mentality that this is a "bad thing", simply because I don't know anything else about her, nor can I control that base feeling even if I wanted to. I worded in a crude fashion for humor, but that should be read as "I am sexually attracted to this physical, objective representation of a woman". I have no way of doing anything else at this point, as I noted. No one does. The sentence that you isolated was to make the point that if that's all you ever did, it becomes a bad thing. I will not apologize for finding an image of a woman attractive, and frankly, I don't like the implication that I objectify women because I made a 3-word comment that I found an image of a woman sexually attractive, implying that that's all I do with women. That's a heavy judgement to levy based on three words.

I have kept my temper on this forum for quite a long time, but this is angering me.

makare

It is possible to say that someone is good looking without emphasizing the "I'd do her" factor.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Reverse Muppet Hecklers this thread is.
Don't project. I never said it was wrong to have sex with her or find her attractive, and you're not wrong for thinking that way. Have all the sex with whoever you want.

makare

whoever eh.....

Gared

Gared

I can't (and won't attempt to) speak for Pez here, but your use of the phrase "bite me," makes it seem like you think that it's a bad thing to want to sleep with this woman, and are acknowledging this fact and telling anyone who agrees that this is a bad thing that you don't care what they think and are going to do it anyway, which is how "bite me" is frequently used. To be honest, in some way, we're all objectifying this woman. Some of us are objectifying her by saying that we are attracted to her. Some of us are objectifying her by saying we're not attracted to her. Sin is the only person that stands out in my mind as specifically not objectifying her, in that she's expressed concern for the woman's mental health and whether or not she was counseled before deciding to undergo these drastic surgeries. I don't care if you're objectifying her, and I don't care if you feel an urge to sleep with her, but don't get all high and mighty, holier than thou for being called out for a tl/dr that expresses that you feel that society (in this case, the board) would have an issue with you admitting your attraction. Hell, for all I know Pez could be calling it a bad thing because the common meme is that you hate everything, and therefore, if you want to have sex with her, having sex with her must be a bad thing. And if you really, really don't want people to respond to one sentence while ignoring the rest of your post, don't use a tl/dr summary statement in the first place.

ElJuski

ElJuski

whoever eh.....
WHOMever

makare

sweet sweet justice...

ElJuski

ElJuski

fade

fade

No, bite me was used to mean "I don't care if you disagree with my attraction to her which quite a few people have already expressed in this thread". I've always used it that way. I honestly don't know of anyone who doesn't use it that way. It has nothing to do whatsoever with my own opinion. It has to do with everyone else's that were already given here. Of course me finding her attractive is objectification. That was the whole point of my original post! The point of that whole post was that objectification isn't a bad thing unless that's all you do to women. Not if that's all you do to this woman, because that's all we can do, since all I have are pictures.

Also, how is being offended at being called something horrible "high and mighty"?

fade

fade

Honestly, cooling down, it wasn't even really FigmentPez specifically. It's more this steadily blooming idea that people should somehow shackle their feelings of attraction, especially attraction to women, if that attraction happens to be purely physical. Why? There is nothing wrong with it. I'm not going to mentally castrate and blind myself until I know a woman's innermost desires and thoughts. That stuff is lovely, too. You can have both.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't think she looks inhuman. In fact, all she's done is increase the very human factors that heterosexual males are naturally attuned to for various evolutionary reasons.
Like Fade says, there are certain characteristics that your brain automatically recognizes as "feminine" and "attractive" and responds accordingly. Some are cultural/"learned" and others are inherent. A guy with long hair and nail polish wearing lipstick would certainly look out of place, but it would only be because (current) society does not view these things as "masculine" (Human society, that is. In other species, it is more often the male who gets the colorful plumage and puts on the mating display). Pronounced breasts, wider hips, a more rounded forehead, slighter frame, higher voice, "hairless" face...these are the biologically dictated feminine characteristics. I expect Amy can serve as "expert witness" on these.

Many studies have been done about "feminine" v. "masculine" faces. I've mentioned my fascination with attraction/fetish/obsession before (it's a hobby). I've read summaries of no small amount of studies (in mainstream media, no access to journals). Here is a good one from Discover magazine (which unfortunately has lost its pictures, but they can be found over at this PBS page) which suggests that, when femininity is exaggerated beyond the norm, attractiveness still continues to rise. Sure, there is a threshold beyond which some people start to get creeped out (no doubt analogous to the Uncanny Valley), and as the knob keeps getting turned higher and higher, more will drop off, but there will still be those who Just Can't Get Enough or who have become so desensitized that, like any addict, they require stronger doses to get the same effect.

Consider the following picture (spoilered for people who work with prudes):
barbie.jpg
Now I'm almost positive the first thought in everyone's mind will be "obviously fake." Yes, it's theoretically possibly someone could genetically look like this, but the odds are even slimmer than she is. The eyes/eyebrows are enhanced with makeup, the hair is probably dyed/extensions, she has acrylic tips, probably some dental work, some tummy work (or else she's really sucking it in for the photo), and then there's the whole issue about the authenticity of her tan and bo0bs* (those are not "breasts," they are "b0obs*."

Some people will be turned right off by her unnatural appearance. These are probably going to be the people who have "normal" expectations and haven't had their boundaries stretched (by p0rn*, by the media, by ads, etc). For others, I'm betting I could fire up Photoshop, slim down her legs, inflate her chest, make her eyes and lips a little bigger, lengthen her neck a bit, and not lose a substantial number more from my act of caricature. In fact, some would probably take the resulting image and alter it even more for their own private enjoyment, even though I might consider it downright frightening.

In summary, pretty much everyone likes chocolate. There are also people who like chocolate-covered brownies, people who like chocolate-covered brownies with chocolate chips and chocolate ice cream, and then there are people who will take a chocolate chip-covered flourless chocolate cake, fill it with molten fudge, serve it with shaved bitter chocolate and sitting in a bowl of mousse, and still ask you to dust it with cocoa until it looks like a Columbian Sahara**.

--Patrick
*Trying not to break the thread for certain of our members. :)
**This needs to be made into a new, trendy dessert with that name.

makare

The difference between a feeling whether it is natural or not and what is going on in the thread is the posting about it. If you post about stuff it is going to be judged by other people. If you can't handle that it is probably best just to keep the feeling a feeling and not a post.

fade

fade

You're kidding, right? I've taken quite a bit of what this forum has thrown. But I draw the line at being called a misogynist on the basis of saying I'm physically attracted to a photo of a woman.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Honestly, cooling down, it wasn't even really FigmentPez specifically. It's more this steadily blooming idea that people should somehow shackle their feelings of attraction, especially attraction to women, if that attraction happens to be purely physical. Why? There is nothing wrong with it. I'm not going to mentally castrate and blind myself until I know a woman's innermost desires and thoughts. That stuff is lovely, too. You can have both.
To me there is a difference between "I find her sexually attractive" and "I'd have sex with her." I realize that many people intend the latter to have the same meaning as the former, but it doesn't. Be sexually attracted to her, fine, but if you'd actually have sex with her knowing nothing more than you know now, then it's a bad thing because image is the extent of your interaction with her. If you wouldn't actually have sex with her, then don't say you would.

makare

You said you were responding to what others have said. What exactly did you expect then?

Chippy

Chippy

You're kidding, right? I've taken quite a bit of what this forum has thrown. But I draw the line at being called a misogynist on the basis of saying I'm physically attracted to a photo of a woman.

Necronic

Necronic

Lot of freedom haters in here.

PatrThom

PatrThom

If you wouldn't actually have sex with her, then don't say you would.
Perhaps the more correct phrase, then, would be that Fade is, "...more likely to entertain the possibility of getting to know her better due to his initial impression," or "...inclined to fast-track her to the second interview based on her most immediately apparent qualifications and the way she carries herself."

You can't tell me that there isn't a physical element to every interview, even those that don't involve potential hanky-panky further on down the line.

--Patrick

fade

fade

I can say with all honesty that I've never known anyone to use that phrase in anything but a jocular manner with any other meaning than they find someone sexually attractive. I don't think anyone really uses it to mean they'd hop in the sack without certain other criteria being met. I can't say definitively that I wouldn't just participate in sexual intercourse as long as the attraction was mutual and friendly. I certainly wouldn't want robot sex with some empty shell.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I certainly wouldn't want robot sex with some empty shell.
Well, don't be hasty... we don't know what "attachments" are involved.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I certainly wouldn't want robot sex with some empty shell.
I, for one, welcome sex with our non-empty, warm and fleshy female overlords*.

--Patrick
*Disclaimer: This statement was made because I felt it would be hilarious and couldn't let it go unsaid after Fade's comment. No inference should be made as to my actual willingness to sleep with or "bang" any candidate based on their warmth and/or fleshy status. No warranties expressed nor implied. Void where prohibited by law or pinky swear. Valid only in the 48 contiguous United States and on this forum.

SeraRelm

Don't project. I never said it was wrong to have sex with her or find her attractive, and you're not wrong for thinking that way. Have all the sex with whatever you want.

Also, wubwubwub.
FTFY

Bowielee

Bowielee

Quite frankly, and I know this will draw a ton of "disagrees" from people, but you SHOULD feel bad about wanting to have sex with women who are perpetuating an unrealistic body type for women. You are literally part of the reason that women become anorexic in the first place. When I see men drooling over women who are obviously unhealthy (you tell me that waist is healthy and you're just fooling yourself), it really does piss me off because I know so many women (who aren't fat to begin with, BTW) who have constantly battled with this image of anorexic models. So, yeah, Fade, you should feel bad if you're perpetuating that.

Mathias

Mathias

I'd bang 'er.

Mathias

Mathias

Quite frankly, and I know this will draw a ton of "disagrees" from people, but you SHOULD feel bad about wanting to have sex with women who are perpetuating an unrealistic body type for women. You are literally part of the reason that women become anorexic in the first place. When I see men drooling over women who are obviously unhealthy (you tell me that waist is healthy and you're just fooling yourself), it really does piss me off because I know so many women (who aren't fat to begin with, BTW) who have constantly battled with this image of anorexic models. So, yeah, Fade, you should feel bad if you're perpetuating that.
Too bad, so sad. I'd git er done.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Too bad, so sad. I'd git er done.
Color me surprised.

Mathias

Mathias

Color me surprised.

VS

Sorry. I'd go with the "fake" Barbie.

Necronic

Necronic

Sorry but I had to be a disagree-er here. Look, it's totally fine for a guy to say to himself "hey, I don't want to perpetuate these false standards", and it's also ok for a guy who sees another guy beating a woman step in and stop it. But (assuming you are a guy) what you are talking about here is a sanctimonious white-knighting that assumes a moral authority based on a perspective you don't even have, that of a woman.

Maybe to put in another way "Papa don't preach"

Mathias

Mathias

I don't drool over fat women, and they're obviously unhealthy...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

But you drool over women who are so thin they're also un-healthy?

I'm just glad I've grown out of playing 'image games' with myself.

Necronic

Necronic

Another thing, and this is definitely going to piss some people off, but something I've noticed quite a bit w/ the sanctimonious white-knights out there. More often than not it seems to be something a guy does to represent himself as a "good guy" to the women he is around, because he wants to sleep with them.

A lot of the guys don't appreciate this at the time, because they aren't self aware enough to appreciate that their compassion is just their own cowardly/passive aggressive way to bed a woman, but when they get older and/or change their ways they understand it more.

Women shouldn't trust men that tell them everything they want to hear. And most of the smart ones don't.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I fantasize about both. I fantasize about the noise the skinny one's joints will make as I twist off her limbs like a thanksgiving turkey, and I vividly imagine the splatter pattern of the heavy one after I push her off a 10 story building.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Another thing, and this is definitely going to piss some people off, but something I've noticed quite a bit w/ the sanctimonious white-knights out there. More often than not it seems to be something a guy does to represent himself as a "good guy" to the women he is around, because he wants to sleep with them.

A lot of the guys don't appreciate this at the time, because they aren't self aware enough to appreciate that their compassion is just their own cowardly/passive aggressive way to bed a woman, but when they get older and/or change their ways they understand it more.

Women shouldn't trust men that tell them everything they want to hear. And most of the smart ones don't.
I... don't think that's an issue with Bowielee.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I'm gay, moron.

Mathias

Mathias

But you drool over women who are so thin they're also un-healthy?

I'm just glad I've grown out of playing 'image games' with myself.

Well not just the skinny chicks....

I also like athlete ones.

Mathias

Mathias

I'm gay, moron.

Yeah, and gay dudes are probably some of the most superficial people on the planet when it comes to physical attraction.

Necronic

Necronic

I'm gay, moron.
WHELP.

But I still hold that position for most other men.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Nice strawman.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I passed out of that phase a long time ago...

Necronic

Necronic

What strawman?

I passed out of that phase a long time ago...
Same. And I've always taken a harsh tone when I think a guy is in it, because it is so completely self destructive.

Bowielee

Bowielee

What strawman?
Mathias, not you.

Necronic

Necronic

Ah, because in all honesty I didn't know you were gay and it threw a bit of a wrench in my thoughts. I can't figure out where gays fit in that. I guess you're cool because you have no physical attraction to women so you have no reason to be dishonest to them.

Mathias

Mathias

Mathias, not you.
Oh fuck you. I don't feel bad for finding an attractive girl, attractive regardless of her body augmentation.

As for my 'strawman'. I'm sure you rather one night stand a 400 lbs greasy fat bear over a super model with a six pack.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm with you on this. It's not healthy for her to look at that way. What she's done is dangerous and will likely have serious repercussions on her long-term health. It's not right to find that attractive.

Sorry. I'd go with the "fake" Barbie.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that "neither" never entered your head as an option. Two unhealthy extremes? I wouldn't choose either. Unhealthy is unhealthy and there's a lot of space in the bell curve between those two.

Necronic

Necronic

In fairness to Mathias (younger) gay men are often ridiculously superficial.

Mathias

Mathias

Ah, because in all honesty I didn't know you were gay and it threw a bit of a wrench in my thoughts. I can't figure out where gays fit in that. I guess you're cool because you have no physical attraction to women so you have no reason to be dishonest to them.

Sure he does. I seen plenty of gay guys give false sympathy to their girlfriends.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Nice strawman.
Actually, I think it's an ad homeniem attack. He's trying to counter an argument by insulting the character of the person making it, rather than addressing the validity of the argument itself.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

In this thread, we take common turns of phrase whose meaning is not normally misunderstood, and interpret it literally for amusement and debate.

Mathias

Mathias

In fairness to Mathias (younger) gay men are often ridiculously superficial.

I've gone to gay nightclubs as a DD for a couple of my friends before. Yeah, don't ever tell me gay dudes aren't superficial about themselves and the people they date. I think I was hit on more in one night than my entire heterosexual lifetime - and this is while I was wearing a wedding ring!

Mathias

Mathias

Actually, I think it's an ad homeniem attack. He's trying to counter an argument by insulting the character of the person making it, rather than addressing the validity of the argument itself.
I could make a whole bunch of arguments for your bullshit Mr " I like cos play for the costumes; not the half-naked chicks"

Bowielee

Bowielee

For the record, Mathias obviously hasn't seen my porn collection.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I agree and disagree. I am very VERY superficial and straight up will judge based on looks. I would sleep with an airheaded bitch if she had a bikini body instead of a great personality 300lb girl. That said, I wouldn't sleep with that thing. The body proportions are an instant turn off and I'm not being an "armchair geek fatty": I've straight up denied sex with women who've over done their plastic surgery in the face/chest/ass area. It's just not attractive.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I could make a whole bunch of arguments for your bullshit Mr " I like cos play for the costumes; not the half-naked chicks"
Are you calling me a liar?

Mathias

Mathias

I agree and disagree. I am very VERY superficial and straight up will judge based on looks. I would sleep with an airheaded bitch if she had a bikini body instead of a great personality 300lb girl. That said, I wouldn't sleep with that thing. The body proportions are an instant turn off and I'm not being an "armchair geek fatty": I've straight up denied sex with women who've over done their plastic surgery in the face/chest/ass area. It's just not attractive to me.
And that's cool. I just don't get why everyone's ragging on Fade for finding her attractive.

Oh I know.. It's to whiteknight and impress the forum honeys.

Mathias

Mathias

Are you calling me a liar?
I'm calling you a

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You're right, I am talking about myself. I wouldn't look down on those saying in this thread that they'd have a night with her, but I seriously doubt they'd keep her around very long afterward. As she's not exactly a 300lb woman, she's definitely not "easy on the eyes" after a while.

Necronic

Necronic

Is that a gundam? Edit: And in response to Sheg, yeah there's something that makes me think it would hurt to look at her for too long, like she's a living Escher drawing. Those proportions really bother me. Not just aesthetically, but like....I dunno, philosophically.

And honestly Fig, if you want to get into this, I want to ask you a couple of questions:

1) Do you have a lot of female friends?
2) Have you ever made an overt pass?
3) Are they completely unnatractive?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

He would never sully their purity by being so bold as to inquire upon them a notice of attraction and wanton lusty desire.

Gared

Gared

I'm with you on this. It's not healthy for her to look at that way. What she's done is dangerous and will likely have serious repercussions on her long-term health. It's not right to find that attractive.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that "neither" never entered your head as an option. Two unhealthy extremes? I wouldn't choose either. Unhealthy is unhealthy and there's a lot of space in the bell curve between those two.
Well shit, I guess I have to get a divorce now, because my wife is unhealthily overweight, and it's "not okay" for me to be sexually attracted to her, regardless the fact that she's trying to lose weight. Just so I know better in the future, what range does my sexual partner have to fall into for it to be okay for me to be sexually attracted to them?

Null

Null

Is that a gundam? Edit: And in response to Sheg, yeah there's something that makes me think it would hurt to look at her for too long, like she's a living Escher drawing. Those proportions really bother me. Not just aesthetically, but like....I dunno, philosophically.

And honestly Fig, if you want to get into this, I want to ask you a couple of questions:

It's a White Knight.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Naw, Necronic it's from the game White Knight Chronicles.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm calling you a
So, you're judging me based on nothing but your own prejudice? Sorry, you're wrong. I really do enjoy cosplay because of the costumes, and I value women for who they are and not just as sex objects. If you can't believe that, then something is wrong with you, not with me. I'm telling the truth, and it's your problem if you don't believe me. Since you seem intent on libeling me, then I'm not coming back to this thread.

If that's what you have to resort to in order to feel good about being attracted to such a distortion of human norms, then I seriously suggest that you get psychological help, and that's coming from someone who's pretty messed up in other ways himself.

Necronic

Necronic

But seriously, any man who has female friends that are attractive that he has never made a pass at (or wanted to) is either

A) Related to them

B) Happilly married (and is still going to get in a lot of trouble if his wife finds out that he has hot female friends)

or

C) Completely full of crap.

Mathias

Mathias

For the record, Mathias obviously hasn't seen my porn collection.

That's cool brah, but you can't tell me you wouldn't be attracted to a dude with a six pack (even if it was surgically enhanced to look like something out of Frank Miller). So why is that ok, but Fade saying he finds Barbie attractive is not?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That's cool brah, but you can't tell me you wouldn't be attracted to a dude with a six pack (even if it was surgically enhanced to look like something out of Frank Miller). So why is that ok, but Fade saying he finds Barbie attractive is not?
I'm dead sexy.
/

figmentPez

figmentPez

1. I don't have a lot of friends right now, period. In the past I have had a lot of female friends.
2. Yes, I have made an overt pass* at women I've been friends with.
3. Why the hell does it matter if I find them attractive or not? Yes, when I date someone I want to be physically attracted to them. There is nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with finding beauty in the human form. I don't see what that has to do with any of this argument.

EDIT: Just to be clear, by "made a pass" I mean as in "asked out on a date" or otherwise tried to start a romantic relationship. I've never just tried to sleep with someone because I believe that sex is for marriage only, and I don't do casual sex.

Bowielee

Bowielee

But seriously, any man who has female friends that are attractive that he has never made a pass at (or wanted to) is either

A) Related to them

B) Happilly married (and is still going to get in a lot of trouble if his wife finds out that he has hot female friends)

or

C) Completely full of crap.
Uh, I think you forgot one :p

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I have a female best friend that I ask at least once a week if I can hit that yet. One of these days, it'll work.

Mathias

Mathias

So, you're judging me based on nothing but your own prejudice? Sorry, you're wrong. I really do enjoy cosplay because of the costumes, and I value women for who they are and not just as sex objects. If you can't believe that, then something is wrong with you, not with me. I'm telling the truth, and it's your problem if you don't believe me. Since you seem intent on libeling me, then I'm not coming back to this thread.

If that's what you have to resort to in order to feel good about being attracted to such a distortion of human norms, then I seriously suggest that you get psychological help, and that's coming from someone who's pretty messed up in other ways himself.

Yup classic white knight. I'd bang the Barbie, so I'm the one who needs to see a shrink.

If you're telling me that you're not attracted to someone based on physical appearance, then you're right, I don't believe you. And you are a liar. And a passive aggressive shithead to boot.

GasBandit

GasBandit

"Hubba hubba!"

Necronic

Necronic

Uh, I think you forgot one :p
Wow, ok I have some issues today :)

Mathias

Mathias

I'm dead sexy.
/
Well I was think along the lines of

But that made me lol

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I have a female best friend that I ask at least once a week if I can hit that yet. One of these days, it'll work.
According to popular media, all you need to do is have a drunken night where she sees past everything she currently had a reason not to date you and you'll have a rocky relationship that will end dramatically after which you'll realize a little too late what caused the relationship to change where you will go through a small montage of bettering yourself without showing her, when one day she'll run across you, seeing how successful you've become without doing it to impress her and it'll impress her anyway and you'll drive off happily toward a sunset with an open ending on the story to be judged by those who knew it.

Necronic

Necronic

1. I don't have a lot of friends right now, period. In the past I have had a lot of female friends.
2. Yes, I have made an overt pass* at women I've been friends with.
3. Why the hell does it matter if I find them attractive or not? Yes, when I date someone I want to be physically attracted to them. There is nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with finding beauty in the human form. I don't see what that has to do with any of this argument.

EDIT: Just to be clear, by "made a pass" I mean as in "asked out on a date" or otherwise tried to start a romantic relationship. I've never just tried to sleep with someone because I believe that sex is for marriage only, and I don't do casual sex.
See, to me attraction IS sex, it's all part of the same kit and kaboodle. I'm not attracted to someone that isn't both physically and mentally attractive, and if I'm attracted to them I want to have sex with them. The reason I am bringing that up is because I thought you were this over the top white knight.

However, your last comment makes me think that may not be the case, so I guess it's a wash.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yes, it's a real thing. Yes, that's footage from it's INFOMERCIAL.

figmentPez

figmentPez

If you're telling me that you're not attracted to someone based on physical appearance, then you're right, I don't believe you. And you are a liar. And a passive aggressive shithead to boot.
Who said I wasn't attracted to someone based on physical appearance? I most certainly am. However, it's not solely on physical appearance. I've known girls who I thought were drop-dead gorgeous, who I ended up not attracted to (at all) because of their personality; and I've known girls who I thought were only average looking, until I got to know them and then thought they were stunningly beautiful. My attraction to someone is highly dependent on how I view their personality and my relationship to them, as well as on their physical appearance.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I believe that sex is for marriage only, and I don't do casual sex.
So much became so clear so quickly it's still making my head spin.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Seriously, no. That would be gross.

Mathias

Mathias

According to popular media, all you need to do is have a drunken night where she sees past everything she currently had a reason not to date you and you'll have a rocky relationship that will end dramatically after which you'll realize a little too late what caused the relationship to change where you will go through a small montage of bettering yourself without showing her, when one day she'll run across you, seeing how successful you've become without doing it to impress her and it'll impress her anyway and you'll drive off happily toward a sunset with an open ending on the story to be judged by those who knew it.

Mathias

Mathias

Who said I wasn't attracted to someone based on physical appearance? I most certainly am. However, it's not solely on physical appearance. I've known girls who I thought were drop-dead gorgeous, who I ended up not attracted to (at all) because of their personality; and I've known girls who I thought were only average looking, until I got to know them and then thought they were stunningly beautiful. My attraction to someone is highly dependent on how I view their personality and my relationship to them, as well as on their physical appearance.
So why are you ragging on Fade exactly? I don't recall anyone mentioning that they'd marry Barbie...

figmentPez

figmentPez

See, to me attraction IS sex, it's all part of the same kit and kaboodle. I'm not attracted to someone that isn't both physically and mentally attractive, and if I'm attracted to them I want to have sex with them. The reason I am bringing that up is because I thought you were this over the top white knight.
Well, I'm very different. Not all physical attraction to me is sexual. There certainly are women whose appearance tends to elicit sexual thoughts (and I try not to encourage or dwell on said thoughts), but there are also women who I find very beautiful but who don't cause a sexual reaction. There are quite a few women who I'd love to spend time around, and think are beautiful, but whom I don't hold either romantic or sexual attraction for. They're lovely, and quite often have pleasant personalities as well, but there just isn't any sort of spark.

Necronic

Necronic

Holy crap I want that. (The thing Gas linked. I want him in my yard. Patrolling for those Double Dragon jerks.)

Also you know to switch tracks a bit, I know the motivation is probably strange, and it may be medically unsafe (?), but honestly there's a part of me that thinks that this is awesome. I grew up reading William Gibson and other sci-fi/near future novels, and I've always thought that body modification at the levels you see in those books would be so freaking rad. I mean, if someone showed you a picture of that one cat dude isn't there a part of you that thinks that it's cool?

I mean yeah, the motivation is questionable, but at the end of the day isn't that how most technology gets pushed forwards? VHS, DvDs, The Internet, and now Body Modification. What moved all of those forwards?

Bowielee

Bowielee

For the record, I'm the one who ragged on Fade specifically for his "it's not my fault, I'm genetically predisposed to find her hot" rant.

I can at least respect Mathias and Shegos position of That's what I like, and I don't give a fuck more than. You realize your shallow, at least.

figmentPez

figmentPez

So much became so clear so quickly it's still making my head spin.
It's taken you this long to realize I'm a Christian who holds to a conservative theology and morality?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Holy crap I want that. (The thing Gas linked. I want him in my yard. Patrolling for those Double Dragon jerks.)

Also you know to switch tracks a bit, I know the motivation is probably strange, and it may be medically unsafe (?), but honestly there's a part of me that thinks that this is awesome. I grew up reading William Gibson and other sci-fi/near future novels, and I've always thought that body modification at the levels you see in those books would be so freaking rad. I mean, if someone showed you a picture of that one cat dude isn't there a part of you that thinks that it's cool?

I mean yeah, the motivation is questionable, but at the end of the day isn't that how most technology gets pushed forwards? VHS, DvDs, The Internet, and now Body Modification. What moved all of those forwards?
Could they make someone look like the chick from avatar? Because that was one hot blue cat thing.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's taken you this long to realize I'm a Christian who holds to a conservative theology and morality?
No, it's taken me this long to figure out why you are the way you are. Has nothing to do with religious belief, that's a crutch/strength (depending on how someone views it). I'm saying it explains alot of stuff I've always wondered about why you act the way you do sometimes.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Also, I'm just as sick of this body image thing permeating male culture as well, as that disturbing ab thing illustrates.

figmentPez

figmentPez

So why are you ragging on Fade exactly? I don't recall anyone mentioning that they'd marry Barbie...
I just took a crack at a turn of phrase that I find offensive, because despite the fact that is a phrase meant in non-literal way, I still think that it's a crude expression that reinforces negative behaviors. How we speak, what language we use, influences how we speak and act in the future. I had hoped that taking things so far out of context would make it clear that I was mocking the turn of phrase, and not the person who said it.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I just took a crack at a turn of phrase that I find offensive, because despite the fact that is a phrase meant in non-literal way, I still think that it's a crude expression that reinforces negative behaviors. How we speak, what language we use, influences how we speak and act in the future. I had hoped that taking things so far out of context would make it clear that I was mocking the turn of phrase, and not the person who said it.
It smelt kinda Charlie, which I'd what drew the reaction it did.

Mathias

Mathias

Well, I'm very different. Not all physical attraction to me is sexual. There certainly are women whose appearance tends to elicit sexual thoughts (and I try not to encourage or dwell on said thoughts), but there are also women who I find very beautiful but who don't cause a sexual reaction. There are quite a few women who I'd love to spend time around, and think are beautiful, but whom I don't hold either romantic or sexual attraction for. They're lovely, and quite often have pleasant personalities as well, but there just isn't any sort of spark.

Yeah yeah yeah, you're in this whole deeper realm when it comes to sex and women and rules of attraction. You hold yourself to a higher standard than other slobs and assholes. "You're not the typical kind of guy"

You're so full of shit that it's oozing out of my monitor.

Necronic

Necronic

Also, I'm just as sick of this body image thing permeating male culture as well, as that disturbing ab thing illustrates.
Eh, it's not really an issue in the straight community. I mean, I'm not in the best shape (not fat but not cut) and I have a full beard and a lot of body hair, things that are "out" at the moment. But women still go for me.

See this time I remembered that you were gay.

Necronic

Necronic

And fwiw guys I wouldn't be coming in here and stirring up trouble if there were any new politics threads up.

GAS.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yeah yeah yeah, you're in this whole deeper realm when it comes to sex and women and rules of attraction. You hold yourself to a higher standard than other slobs and assholes. "You're not the typical kind of guy"

You're so full of shit that it's oozing out of my monitor.
I dunno if he's full of shit as much as somethingelse. Strange things happen to one's mentality when they go that long without sex. It's against the human nature of a male for starters, human nature for almost everyone actually. Your body eventually turns on your brain and well, wires get fried man.

figmentPez

figmentPez

It smelt kinda Charlie, which I'd what drew the reaction it did.
Fair enough, I'll toss in a few more smilies next time and maybe a disclaimer.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Disagree with it all you want Fig, it's not an opinion that it's human nature to want to procreate, and not just with one individual. Your brain may tell you that it's wrong etc etc but nature = nature.

Gared

Gared

Disagree with it all you want Fig, it's not an opinion that it's human nature to want to procreate, and not just with one individual. Your brain may tell you that it's wrong etc etc but nature = nature.
Hey now, we don't take kindly to none of that pinko-commie "scientific and behavioral studies" stuff around here.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Not with one individual? I can see others not being perfectly happy with one, but I sure am! I love my one individual, I married my one individual and am completely happy with my one individual. :)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Wait, I'm back in my hometown again? :fu:

No offense meant figmentPez , it's just that I actually do take offense when people explain their actions due to religion. Good or bad. You should be a good or bad person just because it's within you to be that way, not because a book/preacher told you to be.

Not with one individual? I can see others not being perfectly happy with one, but I sure am! I love my one individual, I married my one individual and am completely happy with my one individual. :)
Yes you are, however there will be times, whether he means it or not, that he'll fantasize or even briefly think of procreating with someone else. The thing that makes him a good husband/partner is that he doesn't act on his nature.

The part that I was talking about not being mentally healthy is a completely sexually devoid lifestyle.

GasBandit

GasBandit

And fwiw guys I wouldn't be coming in here and stirring up trouble if there were any new politics threads up.

GAS.
Well, sheesh. Ain't that just a

Mathias

Mathias

Don't worry Fig. I read the Love Dare too. I guess I'm on the same plane of understanding attraction as you.

Mathias

Mathias

Wait, I'm back in my hometown again? :fu:

No offense meant figmentPez , it's just that I actually do take offense when people explain their actions due to religion. Good or bad. You should be a good or bad person just because it's within you to be that way, not because a book/preacher told you to be.

Yes you are, however there will be times, whether he means it or not, that he'll fantasize or even briefly think of procreating with someone else. The thing that makes him a good husband/partner is that he doesn't act on his nature.

The part that I was talking about not being mentally healthy is a completely sexually devoid lifestyle.

Try probably every 15 seconds! And that goes for her too. There is probably not one day that goes by where either consciously or subconsciously you don't want to fuck the shit out of someone you saw out on the street.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Biology says monogamy is the biological copout of evolution's losers and women were made (or rather, evolved for) cheatin'.

In other words, tiger woods screws everything he can because he can. You don't because you can't.

However, that's just the biological angle. There's also a societal angle which, on a number of different fronts, exists to repress actions based solely on biological impulse.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

He's such a champ. :)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I like how figmentPez is going post by post disagreeing with proven fact/science. It's not an opinion, there's nothing to disagree with.

I know your religion says different, but it also don't believe in dinosaurs.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Try probably every 15 seconds! And that goes for her too. There is probably not one day that goes by where either consciously or subconsciously you don't want to fuck the shit out of someone you saw out on the street.
Nope, not at all. Not sex. I'm to busy fantasizing about my husband. ;)

Mathias

Mathias

I like how figmentPez is going post by post disagreeing with proven fact/science. It's not an opinion, there's nothing to disagree with.

i like how instead of growing a pair and making his argument, he's passive-aggressively labeling posts he doesn't like with his "disagree" stamp.

Sorry, bud. The male brain is wired for wanting to bone pretty much every female you encounter. The main reason why a heterosexual male might not be attracted at all to Barbie zilla in the OP is because she's sporting some pretty shitty child bearing hips. Otherwise, big boobs, big eyes, hourglass figure - she's got what is deemed attractive by nature.

GasBandit

GasBandit

i like how instead of growing a pair and making his argument, he's passive-aggressively labeling posts he doesn't like with his "disagree" stamp.
I don't begrudge him his "disagree" click. There are times I want to express disagreement without starting/continuing a long discussion as well.

Mathias

Mathias

Nope, not at all. Not sex. I'm to busy fantasizing about my husband.
"subconscious means you're not aware of it"

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Nope, not at all. Not sex. I'm to busy fantasizing about my husband.
I could swear I read some where that some women actually change biology when satisfied in a relationship, I could be remembering incorrectly though.

Mathias - Religion will always disagree with Science because it destroys the entire facade that it uses to control it's masses. I've said a thousand times that I have no problem with people who use religion to better themselves, but to cling to it in the face of factual disagreement is just mind blowing.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Don't you know? I'm super human and am always aware of every thought that enters my brain.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm getting such a hilarious kick out of watching figmentPez do this. It's unreal to the point of straight out laughter.

Seriously kiddo, I know you've up to your eyeballs in issues, physical/mental but this is just beyond that. You'll note that I've never made fun of you or your problems, but for you to disagree with posts that are not even attacking you, simply stating proven Scientific fact make you look very ignorant and close minded.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Furthermore I want to say that it's not inconceivable that, if fervent enough, religious belief could alter one's cognition enough to change (or even eliminate) your sexual impulses. After all, psychological conditioning is nothing to sneeze at, and really what IS organized religion other than incessant psychological conditioning starting from day one? If you can quit smoking, a scientifically recognized chemical addiction, by having the act mentally/psychologically associated with something disgusting, you can do so on matters sexual as well. This is not to say what is right, wrong, or natural... just... possible.

Mathias

Mathias

I could swear I read some where that some women actually change biology when satisfied in a relationship, I could be remembering incorrectly though.

Mathias - Religion will always disagree with Science because it destroys the entire facade that it uses to control it's masses. I've said a thousand times that I have no problem with people who use religion to better themselves, but to cling to it in the face of factual disagreement is just mind blowing.
I could buy that - it explains why I haven't been gettin any for the past month...
I'm getting such a hilarious kick out of watching figmentPez do this. It's unreal to the point of straight out laughter.

Seriously kiddo, I know you've up to your eyeballs in issues, physical/mental but this is just beyond that.

Oh man, he sure got you with his "disagree".

Well I'm out of this thread. I'm going to go jack off to some of the women he appreciates ever so much in his cos-play thread.

Mathias

Mathias

Furthermore I want to say that it's not inconceivable that, if fervent enough, religious belief could alter one's cognition enough to change (or even eliminate) your sexual impulses. After all, psychological conditioning is nothing to sneeze at, and really what IS organized religion other than incessant psychological conditioning starting from day one? If you can quit smoking, a scientifically recognized chemical addiction, by having the act mentally/psychologically associated with something disgusting, you can do so to on matters sexual as well. This is not to say what is right, wrong, or natural... just... possible.

Oh just like that one episode of House!

Bowielee

Bowielee

Sorry, bud. The male brain is wired for wanting to bone pretty much every female you encounter. The main reason why a heterosexual male might not be attracted at all to Barbie zilla in the OP is because she's sporting some pretty shitty child bearing hips. Otherwise, big boobs, big eyes, hourglass figure - she's got what is deemed attractive by nature.
Actually, the hourglass figure is contrary to biological motives. Having a waist that thin is again not conducive to childbirth. One of the reasons Marilyn Monroe is held up as the pinnacle of beauty is because she does have all those features that make her ideal for having kids. Funny thing is that she wouldn't even get a modelling contract today.

Mathias

Mathias

Actually, the hourglass figure is contrary to biological motives. Having a waist that thin is again not conducive to childbirth. One of the reasons Marilyn Monroe is held up as the pinnacle of beauty is because she does have all those features that make her ideal for having kids. Funny thing is that she wouldn't even get a modelling contract today.
Well no, the hourglass figure is an exaggeration of the naturally desirable large child-bearing hips.

Barbie is an exaggeration. Big eyes, big boobs, and big hips.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh just like that one episode of House!
I don't think I saw that one.

Mathias

Mathias

Espy

Espy

Well this is fun. Nothing like logging into the forum and finding a thread that has generated a shit ton of reports from all corners of the forum. Clearly we are doing something wrong if we can take a thread like this and turn it into a way to be assholes to each other.

Good job people. :lock: