Real Life Barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's a enough actual skin left on her for that to happen. It looks like she can't even smile anymore it's pulled so tight.

Seriously, she is smiling in NONE of these pics. Even Barbie has a cheerful smile! Perhaps she hasn't had her teeth done yet?

Oh, I fully get not wanting to have sex with her. I mean, it's creepy as hell. But I just question certain poster's willingness to turn her down.

ElJuski

Staff member
Well, for one thing, the whole "I'd hit it with a crowbar" thing has been pretty overplayed on the internet like four years ago.

I want to see videos of her. I wonder if she looks more normal when in motion, instead of posing stiffly, Barbie-style.

Also, I'd have sex with her.

As someone who sleeps with their eyes open, I imagine this girl sleeps with her eyes open and that thought gives me nightmares.

Cept you've been posting in thread just to incite dramatic responses. Ex: The New Anime Thread "Anime is terrible". No one was looking for your opinion on anime, it was a thread to recommend anime.
Honestly as the OP I thought it was funny as hell, only chippy would be such a attention whore to try to troll a bunch of anime fans. I am not nearly as reactive as other posters to being trolled, in fact most of the time it is just lawlzy.

Honestly as the OP I thought it was funny as hell, only chippy would be such a attention whore to try to troll a bunch of anime fans. I am not nearly as reactive as other posters to being trolled, in fact most of the time it is just lawlzy.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Having not read pages 2 and 3, I'm going to 1, say that the photos look inconsistent so as for me to speculate shoppage (though I know better than to assume life isn't crazy), and 2, say that while exaggerated, she's NOT disgusting or anything. She's still pretty cute and I would totally give her a shot.

Dave

Staff member
If you didn't know the genesis of the post - i.e. her wanting to become a Barbie doll - we'd all be saying how cute she is. We might comment on how she looks like Barbie, but I doubt there'd be that many people talking about how bad she looks.

I think Liefeld and vacant dead eyes would still put me off. I might not make the doll comparison so much as guess CG.

My main...I dunno, problem, I guess is her face makes me nervous. Those dead eyes just...they're not normal to me. And her tiny features compared to the rest of her I'm not a fan of esthetically.

It also makes me sad. That what she looked like before wasn't good enough in her eyes. And you know, maybe she was happy before and she's much happier now...but, I doubt it. I'm not saying she looks terrible, I'm saying she looks off.

If you didn't know the genesis of the post - i.e. her wanting to become a Barbie doll - we'd all be saying how cute she is. We might comment on how she looks like Barbie, but I doubt there'd be that many people talking about how bad she looks.
You are categorically incorrect, at least on my part. The fact that anyone would find a human being that is that non-human looking cute makes me somewhat disturbed about how our culture views women and what is considered attractive.

I mean that in all seriousness.

fade

Staff member
I don't think she looks inhuman. In fact, all she's done is increase the very human factors that heterosexual males are naturally attuned to for various evolutionary reasons. She is the McDonald's fries of female anatomy. We love them because they're fatty and salty, which in days of sparser food, our bodies learned to love. She has big boobs, hips, and smooth skin. These ARE attractive features, and it's not our society necessarily. It's our genes. I'm not going to apologize for finding those things attractive, and frankly I'm sick of constantly being told I should. None of that is to say that being attracted to her is good for her or us, just like the McDonald's fries. But you shouldn't feel horrible about your life or your culture for finding her attractive.

As a side note: does it objectify a woman to look at her that way? Yep. Is that a bad thing? Well, no, unless you're blind or know how to violate causality and get to know a woman personally before perceiving her as an object. Especially when she's a static set of internet pictures. We all objectify each other. It's when that is the extent of your perception of another human being that it becomes a bad thing.

tl;dr: I'd do her, bite me.

to be fair SeraRelm, will do anything with what some in the business refer to as a Gleba...and considering SR lives on a zombie ranch, necrophilia seems to be the flavor of choice. just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.