Rant VIII: The Reckoning

Dear asshole clients,

I want to hurt you. I want to physically injure you. I want to cause plastic deformation to your limbs with a variety of gardening implements. You fucktards. You sanctimonious cunts. You do not know anything about translation. Your repeated messages to us insulting our abilities are most certainly not welcome. I would dismiss you as a bunch of ranting lunatics, but we need to maintain our reputation for professionalism, even in the face of complete dicks.

If it was up to me, I would respond to your harassment by emailing a picture of my genitalia along with a short list of suggestions on what you can do with it. And then I'd head down to your offices with an industrial cutting tool, and I will go to town. And when I'm finished, I will take all the little bits, and I will jump on them.

Sincerely,
Me
AAAAAARGH they came back with more bullshit comments.

I hate people so much. If I had a genie who gave me three wishes right now, I would wish for global extinction three times.

I hate people so much. If I had a genie who gave me three wishes right now, I would wish for global extinction three times.
What have the dolphins and gorillas ever done to you? Once, and just humanity, will be fine, okay? If you go killing cute little animals oyu're going to have to explain, you understand? :p

What have the dolphins and gorillas ever done to you? Once, and just humanity, will be fine, okay? If you go killing cute little animals oyu're going to have to explain, you understand? :p
Watch it, owl-boy, I'll not have you snarking my rant up now, y'hear? You get one strike now. You be careful...

Im-Watching-You-Anna-Kendrick-Sign.gif

Because I'm watching you. Like a bird of prey. Not an owl. That other kind of bird of prey.

fade

Staff member
So uh, taking my car to a paid mechanic for one of the first times in my life. I got a call that they think my car needs $3600 in work. For a $19k car. That's 1/5th the cost of the car. I told them to do one of the jobs that I didn't want to do myself, but it's still over $900.

Dave

Staff member
They think? I'd think they would have a pretty concrete idea. It's called an estimate. If you can drive it I'd take it to another guy just to make sure.

So um... How would you wish for global extinction three times if you'd presumably get extincted after the first one?

The logistics of this multiple-genocide are confusing to me.

:hide:

fade

Staff member
They think? I'd think they would have a pretty concrete idea. It's called an estimate. If you can drive it I'd take it to another guy just to make sure.
They're sure it needs it. I just meant that that's their opinion. A lot of it is add-on crap. I usually do my own maintenance, and they'll be happy to sell me just the diagnosis for 150. But the main part that needs to be replaced is pretty expensive and time consuming, so I'm going to let them do it for around $900. Jeez.[DOUBLEPOST=1440535879,1440535800][/DOUBLEPOST]What irritates me the most is that the car is fairly new, and only has 32000 miles on it. Of course the warranty JUST expired.

Just went to the clinic. Both kids have chicken pox and I am on two immune suppressants. Guess who was home with them all day?? Guess who will be home with them all day tomorrow and the next day??

I did very mildly but that may not matter with my immune system and two immune suppressant medications I'm on. I got an anti-viral prescription today which will hopefully kill anything before it starts. I had some questionable itchy spots that I am really hoping are hives.

My reward for this week of hell will be the clear skies we are meant to have all weekend and the fresh batteries in my star tracking mount. I need only research a location!!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Love my parents, really do. Love em to bits! But how could they do something so, so, stupid. It's gonna cost a fair bit and take a long time to fix this fuck up.

My girlfriend's father kicked her out of the house tonight. So she and 2-year old son are staying here tonight. She's going to look for shelters or something tomorrow, but I don't know what to do or what she'll do. She was planning on going back to school next month.

My folks won't let them stay here until further notice because we just don't have the room for another one and a half more people.

Last edited: