Random Video Game Crap

I guess it's officially a KFC game.

ONWARDS TO MY OWN POST!

I really want another Alpha Protocol like game. Something with the storyline as amazingly intertwined and malleable. The story and writing and dialog in Alpha Protocol is still untouched. Fuck it was good. The game itself was janky and weird, but the trappings were incredible.

I guess it's officially a KFC game.

ONWARDS TO MY OWN POST!

I really want another Alpha Protocol like game. Something with the storyline as amazingly intertwined and malleable. The story and writing and dialog in Alpha Protocol is still untouched. Fuck it was good. The game itself was janky and weird, but the trappings were incredible.
Alpha Protocol is one of my favorite games ever.

God it was so good.

Guys, the dialog in the FF7 remake...is...really...really...really........terrible. Like, embarrassingly bad. Maybe emulating a poorly written game from the late 90s isn't going to turn out as well as they hope it does.

GasBandit

Staff member
God it was so good.

Guys, the dialog in the FF7 remake...is...really...really...really........terrible. Like, embarrassingly bad. Maybe emulating a poorly written game from the late 90s isn't going to turn out as well as they hope it does.
I think a lot of people forget that nobody liked FF7 for the plot. It only did as well as it did because it was a technological tour de force, the first major 3d-modeled mainstream RPG. It sure as heck wasn't no FF3/6. But 1997 gamers could look past a LOT of flaws for the sake of polygons, back then.

I saw that it was delisted because of music rights and then I remembered, oh yeah, THAT fight. God damn Alpha Protocol ruled.

Now I'm downloading it too.

New Yakuza 7 gameplay footage.
Apparently you can change "classes" and every one comes with a different fighting style.

And like all games in the series it also has weird character side stories and plenty of mini games.

Like "Doragon Kaato"

oh and slot machines

Supposedly PewDiePie was going to donate $50k to a Jewish anti-hate group after reaching 100 million subs. His fans were absolutely livid over this and got him to pull the donation because we live in the worst timeline.

What's even weirder, is on the video he announced cancelling the donation, he decided it was a great idea to wear a jacket with the Bolnisi cross, a Georgain symbol that has some pretty close similarities to another cross symbol you may have heard of. Seriously, can we just... ban game streamers now? Please?

Just in case you needed reminding that paying attention to any of these reactionary, disingenuous, gaming dipshits is always the wrong choice.

figmentPez

Staff member
Twitch Suspends Streamer After She Wears Chun-Li Cosplay

"she received notice of a three-day suspension for 'sexually suggestive content or activities,' according to an email from Twitch "

"Twitch previously suspended Quqco after she cosplayed Mai Shiranui from The King of Fighters. "

“All I wore was a Mai cosplay while I was drawing.” Quqco believes this recent suspension was also due to “a group of trolls who have been targeting me for mass reporting for a while...I am immediately reported because I’ve been branded a thot,” she said, adding that she doesn’t do physical activities like squatting or dancing on stream.

Wasn't there one that just got a temp "lingerie/suggestive clothing" ban for wearing sweat pants, too? Or was that the same person?

--Patrick

American prudishness is ridiculous, and someone else showing the best way to saw off the barrel of a shotgun to make it more deadly up close (and useles afar) would be perfectly a-ok with Twitter.

Seriously, you guys just need to flip your switches about nipples and butts on one hand and AR-15s and Ak-47s on the other.

That's just the crazy European talking, though. I think nipples and breastfeeding and an ass in a string and whatever are all perfectly fine.

The grabs and dizzies being blatant I remember, the Guile being a fucking cheating bitch I remember being blatant. The 1-frame hits and UNBLOCKABLE hits? FUCK YOU CAPCOM! Suddenly all those times I was screaming, "I WAS FUCKING BLOCKING! CHEATING FUCKING ASSHOLE!" are vindicated. Fuck you Lindon and Tim, I didn't suck, the game was bullshit!

Guys, I want a She-Hulk game that mixes both rad super powered action, with Phoenix Wright lawyering.

That's maybe the best idea for a game ever.

Rescue victims, then defend them in court?
Pull someone from crumbling/burning building/car, then sue landlord/car mfr, etc.

--Patrick

I'm not sure where else to put this so...

FF14 continues to be the best damn mmo I've ever played, and if you are still wondering if it is for you, this will in no way clear it up.

I have never felt worse about defeating a villain then I did for Emet-Selch. Despite being branded and the lives he's taken, I can't deny that he's suffered for everything he's done and I can't say I wouldn't have done the same in his place. He's probably the greatest villain of all Final Fantasy and a lot of people will never know it, simply because he's in the MMO.

Like... seriously? 5+ years after the MMO is finally canned? They're going to remake it as a single player game because the story of FF14 is so good.