Random Video Game Crap

Reactions
1,303 479 6
I guess it's officially a KFC game.

ONWARDS TO MY OWN POST!

I really want another Alpha Protocol like game. Something with the storyline as amazingly intertwined and malleable. The story and writing and dialog in Alpha Protocol is still untouched. Fuck it was good. The game itself was janky and weird, but the trappings were incredible.

Reactions
1,300 262 6
I guess it's officially a KFC game.

ONWARDS TO MY OWN POST!

I really want another Alpha Protocol like game. Something with the storyline as amazingly intertwined and malleable. The story and writing and dialog in Alpha Protocol is still untouched. Fuck it was good. The game itself was janky and weird, but the trappings were incredible.
Alpha Protocol is one of my favorite games ever.

Reactions
1,303 479 6
God it was so good.

Guys, the dialog in the FF7 remake...is...really...really...really........terrible. Like, embarrassingly bad. Maybe emulating a poorly written game from the late 90s isn't going to turn out as well as they hope it does.

Reactions
7,127 1,496 27
God it was so good.

Guys, the dialog in the FF7 remake...is...really...really...really........terrible. Like, embarrassingly bad. Maybe emulating a poorly written game from the late 90s isn't going to turn out as well as they hope it does.
I think a lot of people forget that nobody liked FF7 for the plot. It only did as well as it did because it was a technological tour de force, the first major 3d-modeled mainstream RPG. It sure as heck wasn't no FF3/6. But 1997 gamers could look past a LOT of flaws for the sake of polygons, back then.

Reactions
221 46 0

New Yakuza 7 gameplay footage.
Apparently you can change "classes" and every one comes with a different fighting style.

And like all games in the series it also has weird character side stories and plenty of mini games.

Like "Doragon Kaato"

oh and slot machines

Supposedly PewDiePie was going to donate $50k to a Jewish anti-hate group after reaching 100 million subs. His fans were absolutely livid over this and got him to pull the donation because we live in the worst timeline.

What's even weirder, is on the video he announced cancelling the donation, he decided it was a great idea to wear a jacket with the Bolnisi cross, a Georgain symbol that has some pretty close similarities to another cross symbol you may have heard of. Seriously, can we just... ban game streamers now? Please?