Random Video Game Crap

figmentPez

Staff member
MCCC (a major Sims 4 mod) discord made a rule change that suggests they're monitoring your behavior elsewhere and expecting you to conform to their TOS outside of their forum. "It has come to our attention that you're a user of a banned-in-our-discord mod." If it never came up in their discord, how did it come to their attention?
Why do they care what mods people use?

Why do they care what mods people use?
There are certain mods that Deaderpool has issues with, either ethical or moral. So they will not support users who use them. Today they took that a step further to lock out people who are known to use them from the support channels.

Classic WoW will probably not live up to the hype unless you have friends to play it with.
This was my reaction too. I've already had friends ask me to play it with them and my response was basically "I don't have the same nostalgia for WoW's early years that you do. I played it for a month before quiting and going to City of Heroes... which I can currently play for free."

This was my reaction too. I've already had friends ask me to play it with them and my response was basically "I don't have the same nostalgia for WoW's early years that you do. I played it for a month before quiting and going to City of Heroes... which I can currently play for free."
I liked Classic because I moved over from EQ with a bunch of friends then found a group of people I enjoyed raiding with. I have no desire to redo raiding that I already did for a bunch of years and I have low tolerances for people online these days. :p

Gimme the old guild that I formed long term friendships with. The Australians I am still friends with to this day, etc. Oh, everyone has families now and we aren't in our early 20s? Yeah, you can't go home again guys. This is going to be awful.

So, if that's what you do while you're sober, if we get you drunk are you going to start buying high-end graphics cards for other people?

My old Rocketfish gaming headset crapped out a few months ago, so I was browsing Walmart for a replacement. Everything in my price range is wired. Since I already have my ATH-M50 headphones still going strong at three times the price, why bother?

Yeah, since yesterday afternoon that’s been like the steamed stadium dog of the Internet...hot and juicy and served up with relish.

—Patrick