Random Video Game Crap

That sounds like 4Chan bullshit.

Though, I wouldn't put anything past Randy Pitchford. Like, apparently not bothering to bring back any of the original VOs from Tales from the Borderlands in the next game.

That sounds like 4Chan bullshit.

Though, I wouldn't put anything past Randy Pitchford. Like, apparently not bothering to bring back any of the original VOs from Tales from the Borderlands in the next game.
Noted EXTREME TRUTH TELLER Randy Pitchford has apparently just claimed that Troy Baker turned down the role. Noted GIANT LIAR Troy Baker said before that that he wasn't even contacted about the game after very early initial contact and only learned about his Tales character being in it well after it's announcement and was bummed that they didn't cast him.

I KNOW WHO I BELIEVE!

GasBandit

Staff member
I think this guy might like KF2 almost as much as I do.

Also, seems he mains Berserker and Support like I do, so clearly he's a man of culture as well.

GasBandit

Staff member
I, um, did this once and got the same result.
The trick is, you don't put your sim in the life you have, you put it in the life you want. Like me! I got all the x-rated sex mods and whatnot and just took little virtual me around town banging anybody who'd hold still long enough for me to sweet talk them into the nearest bed/couch/bush/park bench/whatever, and then a few nights go by and I suddenly realized I'd settled in with one of them and we had a child and I was helping that child with her homework and making sure she got to bed in time to get up for school and then giving my wife a back massage before we went to trying for a second child and suddenly it all got too real and I stopped playing and said "YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S DO HALFORUMS HOUSE INSTEAD" and I haven't gotten back into that save since.

GasBandit

Staff member
So, I picked up a browser-based idle/timewaster dating sim just for giggles called Crush Crush. It's pretty standard overall, only with some dry humor, and things seem to progress as I would expect them to. You set your character to use his time working various jobs and pursuing various hobbies to increase your cash and your stats, and use both of those to woo a few dozen ladies, and eventually when you cram enough time in them, sex scenes fall out. Pretty standard stuff...

uh...

And then one of the "girls" to show up in the list is "Bearverly."

Wut

I don't.... uh...

I don't know if I want to pursue this relationship.

I know they threw this in for the lulz but I have a sinking feeling they're gonna follow through with the whole 9 yards.
So what am I NOT playing anymore? Crush Crush. I basically checked in on it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since october, and I finally missed one night due to forgetting, and that means I can't complete the current event without paying real life money. It was the excuse I finally needed to get off this damn treadmill. Sorry girls, I'm gone!

So what am I NOT playing anymore? Crush Crush. I basically checked in on it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since october, and I finally missed one night due to forgetting, and that means I can't complete the current event without paying real life money. It was the excuse I finally needed to get off this damn treadmill. Sorry girls, I'm gone!
I could tell your life has been busy because I pulled ahead of you again in Empyrion voting.

—Patrick

Why nintendo won't let us have nice things.
Also this:
Nintendo squashes Super Mario Commodore 64 port which took seven years to make

From another article:
Using the DMCA to protect a fresh port of a nearly 34-year-old game, designed to run on nearly 37-year-old hardware, may seem like a dramatic new overreach for this kind of DMCA protection. That said, Nintendo currently offers the original Super Mario Bros. as part of its paid Nintendo Switch Online subscription package, and it sells virtual console versions on the Wii U, 3DS, and NES Classic hardware. The unlicensed Commodore 64 port can be seen as direct competition for that ongoing business, or just as illicit use of Nintendo's copyrighted characters, art, and music.

--Patrick