Random Video Game Crap

Her chest is a distinctive element of her original design though. An NPC even comments on her being equipped with "ballistics".
I'll be honest, even as a semi-hetero man with a love of boobs I honestly didn't remember her being chesty. If asked to describe her from memory I'd probably say modest chest because in my brain she's an awkward annoying teenager despite the character probably being in her 20's? I don't know how old she's supposed to be but the character trope I built in my head was annoying teen

And then also related to this video:

Me: Screw it, I'll play a Metroidvania game. I'll continue where I left off.
Metroidvania: Hi there, hello!
Me: Uhhh...what is this place?
Metroidvania: It's like the sixth area in the game you unlocked after doing that thing.
Me: I don't remember this at all. How do I...do stuff?
Metroidvania: I don't know!
Me: Great, well, where do I go? How do I get there?
Metroidvania: Also no idea!
Me: What...was I doing before?
Metroidvania: Search me!
Me: I have a lot of points saved up. Was I...saving it up for something?
Metroidvania: Look, I'm gonna need you to get AAAAALL the way off my back about this.
Me: Sigh, I'm just going to have to restart the whole game, aren't I?
Metroidvania: Yep, probably!

Maybe it's because I've never been a fan of rhythm games like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, but I honestly don't understand the appeal of this game. Sure, it's silly at first to be playing a trombone for songs that shouldn't be played with a trombone, but even just watching the gameplay, the appeal of that fades incredibly fast for me.

GasBandit

Staff member
Maybe it's because I've never been a fan of rhythm games like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, but I honestly don't understand the appeal of this game. Sure, it's silly at first to be playing a trombone for songs that shouldn't be played with a trombone, but even just watching the gameplay, the appeal of that fades incredibly fast for me.
I guess I've just been in love with rhythm games since DDR in the arcade and Amplitude on PS2.

I guess I've just been in love with rhythm games since DDR in the arcade and Amplitude on PS2.
Remember how you were saying ad a kid you got really good at Simon? You THOUGHT it was just a simple kids game, but twenty years later, there you are with an Xbox 360 and a copy of Star Wars Kinect.

—Patrick

Did PlayStation recently change its requirements for external hard drives? I have a Samsung one that worked recently and now suddenly doesn’t. It wont let me format it even though it recognizes it.

I would say 100% of my enjoyment of the videos is that I do love rhythm games, so that might just be it.

Plus

Sometimes

trombones sound like farts

Oh hello literally my entire childhood

I'm obviously biased, but I kinda wish Sierra games got a bit more representation. They often represented the next jump in PC gaming in the early days, usually being the first games to implement new technology or features in the latest game.

It's also interesting how, once Doom hits, it's a slew of FPS imitators.