Random Comic Book Crap

Man going to the comic shop is so weird these days is so weird, there weren't enough new issues this week to fill the wall so they just put old TPBs in some of the spaces.

Well, it's not the first time they've questionably twiddled with his costume. Just ride it out and wait until they go back to the classic in a few months.

OR

"Jesus, 2020! We only have two day left! WHYYYYYYYY?!?"

Last edited:
Honestly after the last five terrible Spider-man/Spider-man-adjacent-character's shitty costumes I am BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARELY phased.

When Knull stops looking like a bad knock off of the Joker, THAN I'll be interested!

I think Future Foundation Spider-Man looked amazing. It's only downside is they did that scheme with Eddie Brock already as Anti-Venom.

*sigh* Amazing Spider-man sales dipping I assume. Cause they do this, "let's give Spidey a new suit... for realisies this time." about every 3 or 4 years.

Because there are certain writers at DC who insist that only the original character should be there. So as soon as Barry Allen was brought back to life, Wally became redundant because it couldn't possibly be necessary to have more than one Flash. See also Hal Jordan and the redundancy of Kyle Raynor.

Pretty much the reason why Tim Drake is Robin again and while Damian is...Damian. REALLY love how they're continuously hinting that he becomes evil again....reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally loving it.

On the subject most of the Future State books just seem like more of the same bleakery DC shoves in our face with every Elseworld event. I might get that Teen Titans book as it introduces Red X, but other than that I dunno.

Honestly I don't know why they don't just make two Flash books, just take away one or twelve of the books Superman and Batman each have and you could have more room for stories!

Dave

Staff member
As someone who really doesn't have time to read, this still seems like a really good opportunity. Anyone have any suggestions as to whether or not that's accurate?

See also Hal Jordan and the redundancy of Kyle Rayner.
And that one is even worse, since it's the GL Corps, and it's best characters aren't even the earth ones.

He decided to fight crime DRESSED AS A BAT. Can we stop pretending he is the smooth opertator he claims to be and admit Bruce is a giant dork?
C'mon, that's totally just because criminals have a well known phobia of bats...