Potential moral dilemma...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am monitoring this thread with a hotline to the nearest Marshall's office to DA's location.

Sent via my Panasonic Toughbook, powered by covert typing and driving skillz

W

Wasabi Poptart

This thread makes me want to wear my foil hat.

Sent from - I can't tell you or else the FBI and CIA will find me via chemtrails and secret black box transmissions

figmentPez

Staff member
Fun Size and Hylian are both inside the box and it still weighs less than 30lbs?

Sent from a state of disbelief via skepticism

I have spread my consciousness and body between all the multiverses in order to cut down on my weight for the task at hand.

Sent from everywhere

Shut-in is relative. Like shut in my fucking car because the fucking PRT is down *again* and I'm stuck in fucking Morgantown gridlock again.

Nothing arrived today. Its due tomorrow.

Project status report:

Task #1, generating similar thoughts in two different test subjects simultaneously, phase #1 test completed successfully. Phase #2 testing to commence tomorrow.

Sent from my neural interface model #777-887 serial number 1867

I, I think I see way too much that Krisken's hospital gown should probably cover. Hope mine is fitting better. Like I have any pride left anyway. Though I am curious about Stienman's control group as well.

Sent from a clean white room with lots of shiny metal surfaces.

Project status report:

Task #5, generating similar visual and other pseudo-sensory frameworks in two different test subjects simultaneously, phase #2 test completed with partial success. Unable to remove pseudo-sensory frameworks, test subjects still feel as though they are in "test chamber". Testing put on hold to watch DVR'd dancing with the stars marathon with SO. Oh, and also to see if we can fix them more cheaply than simply procuring more test subjects.

Sent from my neural interface model #777-887 serial number 1867

22 lbs of black Tibetan finger hash and 3 keys of slam.

Now that's not bad luck, that's dumb luck!

Sent from Studio 8H

(j/k... nothing's here yet.)

D

Disconnected

wow really?
Tracking packages has turned everyone into impatient conspiracy theorists.

sent from my desk in the FBI office while watching you on hidden camera and having another agent make sure the package he switched with yours is still a bomb.

W

Wasabi Poptart

It's some scotch, gin, and vermouth along with the number of a hooker, a wool fedora, and silk necktie.

sent from Don Draper's desk via Joan Harris' bra

Status
Not open for further replies.