[Gaming] Overwatch (#boycottblizz)

The only concept art I've seen of Mei was that she's not skinny or fat under her robes, really more of an hourglass. Of the Cassandra Peterson order of magnitude.

Holy shit am I lucky tonight.

So I used my budgeted $40 I keep for each event to buy some loot boxes. Here is what I got...

Winston Wukong, Mei Chang'e, Reinhardt Wujing, Roadhog Bajie, Tracer Rose, Mercy Golden, Bastion Rooster, and on the very last box, after my hope was nearly lost, D.VA Palanquin. Fuck yeah.

I mean shit, all I need is Zenyatta and Symmetra and I am covered. I don't really care for the rest.

Okay, Blizzard really need to work on the inactivity shit now that they added CTF.

I just had a game in which I was Symmetra and sticking to defense. Our team was so aggressive that the enemy rarely came over to our flag. I was camping out, waiting for a straggler to come in, when it said "You will be removed for inactivity". Be aware, I was running around, so it's not like I was AFK, but it was going to kick me because I didn't attack anyone in a few minutes. I ran like hell over to the enemy side, but was kicked right before I was able to attack anyone. We were winning that game too after a string of draws and a loss, I am pissed off.

You have to move AND shoot for it to consider you "active."
Doing just one isn't enough, and the timeout seems to have gotten a LOT shorter.

--Patrick

You have to move AND shoot for it to consider you "active."
Doing just one isn't enough, and the timeout seems to have gotten a LOT shorter.

--Patrick
I was shooting. Constantly, since death balls slowly flying down halls can call catch unsuspecting flankers. There is another timer that checks if you have actually attacked someone and starts the inactivity count down if you haven't in awhile.

So turns out Mei is "bugged". Not sure how, but she IS supposed to be hefty in the waist.

It even shows it in the trailer video, but somehow in the game her waist turned more hourglass.

I won't lie, kind of sad. I have a thing for a nice hourglass figure and soon that will be gone, but hey, if they want her a bit more hefty it's good to have that inclusion.

GasBandit

Staff member
True true. But still, I liked the hourglass figure.
People use it as an example of how to do it wrong, but my favorite video game boob physics is still what is referred to as "balloons tacked to a board."

Realism can eat a dick sometimes :p

My freebie loot box contained a legendary Ana skin I didn't already have and the new year event epic Tracer dragon highlight intro.
My very next loot box from arcade contained the Tracer dragon intro again. Duplicate! Argh!

--Patrick

Sadly I have been too busy to play much right now, but the few lootboxes I earned through the arcade and leveling on the first night got me the Junkrat and Ana skins. My luck was hot that night! Too bad I will likely never use either of those skins (prefer junkenstien and horus skins)

Now if only it would give me the darn Symmetra and Zenyatta skins! Those are two of my most played!

Re: Mei

After much independent study, I can now fully conclude that Mei is THICC AF, and does in fact possess the booty.

Also, sometimes she has a penis, but I'm not certain just how canon that might be. More study may be needed.

Re: Mei

After much independent study, I can now fully conclude that Mei is THICC AF, and does in fact possess the booty.

Also, sometimes she has a penis, but I'm not certain just how canon that might be. More study may be needed.
Seriously, though. "Wow, the artist is really good, (character) looks amazing.... and of course they're futa now. Of course. Of course. Grumble."

I don't get it, either. "Gotta add a penis to everyone." I'm surprised that someone hasn't added a penis to the payload.
...heh. "in Volskaya, payload stays on you!"
...uh oh, someone has probably started drawing that right now, haven't they.

--Patrick

I don't get it, either. "Gotta add a penis to everyone." I'm surprised that someone hasn't added a penis to the payload.
...heh. "in Volskaya, payload stays on you!"
...uh oh, someone has probably started drawing that right now, haven't they.

--Patrick
3 are drawing it, 5 are offering discount commission rates to draw it for money, and one's setting up a patreon to do a webcomic about a futanari-moe payload.

I just played a game where the team spammed the one Widowmaker to "please switch" while in El Dorado on offense.
We did really, really poorly. We were down to < 1min left and hadn't even gotten to the gate yet. I checked our team comp and saw we only had one tank, a Roadhog. So I switched from Sombra flank/heal denial to Reinhardt.
Now I'm not really that good at Reinhardt, but we then proceeded to steamroll the rest of the way to the objective.
So never let anyone tell you that the raw team comp doesn't matter.

--Patrick

Swear to god sometimes I feel the matchmaker just wants to troll me.

Started up, and it put me in a group versus a ridiculously good team on capture the rooster. Six games it keeps me versus that group, we get stomped every time.

I leave and re-queue after getting sick of it, and WOAH it put in the group with the great players! We win!

Can't wait for next...

It switched me to the other side....

Three more brutal losses.

Re-queue

Get another group, that was a win!

"Requeueing" Oh... thanks.

A few more losses in another group that thinks a Hanzo and Widowmaker are primo CTF material, just locks me in with them until it mercifully re-instances

It puts me into the good group again! We win!

"Requeueing"

:mad: Just let me stay on a good team god damn it!

Bastion buffs. Because apparently that was needed.

I'm 100% in favor of the stated changes to recon mode. The spread is stupid, and the (lack of) ammo capacity is awful.
The others, not so much. I feel like sentry mode is supposed to be a "Surprise! Bastion!" moment, or something where he is deliberately trading +offense for -defense and should require team play to make best use. I hope self-repair will slow his movement (like D.Va while firing her cannon/Rein with shield raised).

--Patrick