[Gaming] Overwatch (#boycottblizz)

I have to be honest. When Blizzard announced Overwatch back in 2014 my excitement wouldn't even fill a teaspoon. I was not interested in the idea of it and was way more excited about other announcements, didn't even keep up with it for the Roadhog, Junkrat, and Lucio reveals that came later. It was entirely off my radar.

It was not till late 2015 that a fan of my animations, that works over for the Big B, wanted to gift me closed beta access to Overwatch. I decided to give it a try, and well... here we are now, my favorite game of 2015 and 2016. Yet even with that, I was not expecting at all the amount of fanfare the game has generated. It's insane.

I don't know how Blizz does it.

I have to be honest. When Blizzard announced Overwatch back in 2014 my excitement wouldn't even fill a teaspoon. I was not interested in the idea of it and was way more excited about other announcements, didn't even keep up with it for the Roadhog, Junkrat, and Lucio reveals that came later. It was entirely off my radar.

It was not till late 2015 that a fan of my animations, that works over for the Big B, wanted to gift me closed beta access to Overwatch. I decided to give it a try, and well... here we are now, my favorite game of 2015 and 2016. Yet even with that, I was not expecting at all the amount of fanfare the game has generated. It's insane.

I don't know how Blizz does it.
It's like Widowmaker's ass: sure, it may not necessarily be original, but it's well crafted and polished to a high sheen, and it's just plain fun to play with.

GasBandit

Staff member
I like it a lot more now that I don't play it :p

[DOUBLEPOST=1484884991,1484884735][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1484885314][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1484885545][/DOUBLEPOST]

Okay, people on tumblr already complaining that they made Mei skinny in her new outfit. Maybe I am not seeing it right, but she still looks pretty thick to me. Did they expect her to be obese under all that winter clothing?

Its Tumblr.
I know but, usually the discussion is about white washing mccree, I don't see anything un-thick about Mei in her new outfit, her thighs are like three times as thick as Tracers and her arms would give Zarya a run for her money. I just don't understand how anyone can look at her and think "too skinny".

Actually... she looks way more attractive to me now. Way more... Must get skin...