[Other] Oh man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even understand why you'd argue about pizza. It's pizza, it's always delicious (unless you put olives on it, then you're a horrible person). Come on now.

The only people who talked about it both here and in the IRC were me and DA. I believe others said "I'm staying out of it".

The IRC group is some of the least worthwhile individuals who post on these forums (some not all), your "group" is visible from a mile away. If there was an original thought in your entire group, it'd have been given to you from someone with just 1 or 2 points of intelligence higher than the collective lot of you, which still wouldn't be "above average".

The IRC group is some of the least worthwhile individuals who post on these forums (some not all), your "group" is visible from a mile away. If there was an original thought in your entire group, it'd have been given to you from someone with just 1 or 2 points of intelligence higher than the collective lot of you, which still wouldn't be "above average".

(Some of them) Are the reason why there's so much whining, complaining and reports blasted all over this forum. It's the REAL reason we've shrunk in members over the past months. It's the reason why noone around here is allowed a sense of humor contridictory to their own. There's just enough of them to make a vocal minority to blast anyone who "stands alone" on these boards into either a temp/permanent ban. Worse of all, they've "infected" a few of the mods with their stupidity, obviously to the point where we lose someone despite the majority's feeling on the subject.

Mathias isn't the first one to be gone because of them, he's just been the most vocal.

Real Talk: After reading errrythang I don't know why he was banned. The worst thing he did was insult LittleSin, but he apologized for it.

BananaHands

Staff member
You know, he was banned. Whatever. I don't agree with it, but okay. Dave had to do what he had to do.

The people gloating about it and bashing Mathias now? Get fucked. He's gone. Glad you won your little "victory", but you're showing your character.

IRC, haha. I remember that. I connected there thinking it was part of the whole "Halforums" thing and I got banned within 2 minutes by makare for no reason whatsoever. I never connected to IRC again.

BananaHands They've always shown their character, it's just usually "passive aggressive" through private PMs, "dislikes" or IRC blasts. Their little group is the very people I loathe to know IRL and even worse in my "online escape".

Jay - Give it time.

Adam - What a shock.

Real Talk: After reading errrythang I don't know why he was banned. The worst thing he did was insult LittleSin, but he apologized for it.
As I understand it, he made some comments to N_R that were not well received. He got a temp ban. When he came back he made a big scene about it. Dave asked him to apologize. He refused, at least refused to do so in a satisfactory way. Thus he was banned.

M

makare

IRC, haha. I remember that. I connected there thinking it was part of the whole "Halforums" thing and I got banned within 2 minutes by makare for no reason whatsoever. I never connected to IRC again.

I did not ban you. I kicked you and when I realized you took it personally (also you didnt have autorejoin) I explained that kicking was a thing we did to each other all the time, and it was for a while. Not so much anymore. If anything I was treating you like one of the guys :(

Was posting the PM THAT big of a deal, though?

And I'm sure he didn't apologize because that was something you tell a five year old to do.

M

makare

Yeah the mods don't even acknowledge my existence half the time so I am not exactly feeling the authoritah here.

The irc is a really small group of people and most of them dont even come on the forum or if they do it is rare.

There's a reason you're not acknowleged by the mods. I'm sure you're very surprised by that.

I believe I already also mentioned that your "little clicke/group" doesn't really show their face on the boards, but oh how you all ban together in PMs, and passive aggressive attacks whenever your little feathers get ruffled.

Man, if making someone disconnect in IRC is banning, Kikimaru is the meanest person in the channel's history.
I would expect some level of conduct would be maintained, especially if someone brand new to IRC connects. As far as I could tell, I was banned. Kicked, couldn't reconnect (Or couldn't figure out how to reconnect). In the end, it wasn't exactly a welcome Mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.