Export thread

Oh man.

Mathias

Mathias

Krisken

Krisken

You got your picture wrong. Here, let me.

Mathias

Mathias

You know what, I'd be fine with whatever you through up there. But fuck you. I'm not a child rapist.

The point was that he's in an electric chair, dumbass.

Krisken

Krisken

I didn't choose him because he was a child rapist. I chose him because blames everyone else for the bullshit he does.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm confused.

Mathias

Mathias

I didn't choose him because he was a child rapist. I chose him because blames everyone else for the bullshit he does.

His primary role is that of a child rapist, his personality is secondary to that.

I actually want a fucking apology, or a ban. Either way that right there is far worse than what I'm getting permabanned for. ZING!

But seriously, that was really lame.

You're lame.

lame.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Should I feel bad that I don't know who either of those two characters are?

--Patrick

Mathias

Mathias

--Patrick

Sin City. The yellow dude is a child rapist.

Krisken

Krisken

--Patrick
Nah, though you really should read the Sin City series.

Mathias

Mathias

Nah, though you really should read the Sin City series.

You should feel pretty bad for calling someone a rapist.

And missing the joke.

moreso for missing the joke. By a mile.

A Green Mile.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I don't get it.

fade

fade

I'd take pretty much anything over the electric chair. Don't like the idea of being electrocuted.

Mathias

Mathias

HE SAID TWO HOURS!

The suspense is killing me!

(I'm pretty sure he's made up his mind already, so I'm having a little fun before I go out)

FnordBear

FnordBear

Mathias

Mathias

I'm gonna miss you, Fade.

And Fnord.

fade

fade

Mathias

Mathias

Seriously though, in case I won't have a chance to say it (due to politics). Peace out to all my homies. It's been fun.

But I'm really hoping I can attach the stone of triumph.

ElJuski

ElJuski

It is recess everywhere but in my heart.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't think we need to see you dragging your stones.

--Patrick

Mathias

Mathias

what the fuck, Dave.

Stop having a life and shit, and get your ass in here with a decision.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm already pouring one out for you, bro.

Tress

Tress

This all turned into quite the clusterfuck, didn't it?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It was the perfect storm. I'm proud.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dunno. It's not disgusting, it's just like right now the forum is insisting on showing me its appendectomy scar. Even though I don't want to look.

--Patrick

Mathias

Mathias

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

As soon as he dies... it's gonna be anarchy.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I hope you aren't banned Mathias. You've been kinda crazy lately, but you definitely make the forum more enjoyable (for me at least).

Mathias

Mathias

Look at the numbers! 92 guests on! Is that normal?

fade

fade

Whoa-man.

Whoa. Man.

Whoooooooooooooa man.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

He was banned for our sins.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I hope you aren't banned Mathias. You've been kinda crazy lately, but you definitely make the forum more enjoyable (for me at least).
Agreed pretty much word for word. And I doubt Dave will ban you, this whole circus withstanding.

Mathias

Mathias

Raven! LOL! Holy shit....

Mathias

Mathias

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

FnordBear

FnordBear

Now you know how I feel. I have no idea what's going on half the time so I just.... ooooo
kitten!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Your kitten looks suspiciously like a broken image icon.

--Patrick

Terrik

Terrik

Did someone say kitten?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Ok, someone please explain, in very small words, what is going on.

Mathias

Mathias

I'll never let go, Halforums. Never let go...

Timmus

Timmus

dead man.jpg

Mathias

Mathias

I wish I could quit you.

Terrik

Terrik

Ok, someone please explain, in very small words, what is going on.

Null and Mathias had an altercation. North Ranger came into put a stop to it. Words were exchanged. Troll faces laughed and laughed. Ban hammers were loaded into catapults. Sacrifices were made at the Altar of Dave and he will render judgement shortly on Mathias' fate.

I tried to make the words smaller but this is the smallest font.

Dave

Dave

HE SAID TWO HOURS!

The suspense is killing me!

(I'm pretty sure he's made up his mind already, so I'm having a little fun before I go out)
I said 2 hours, but when I came back there was an apology - perfunctory though it was. Right now there's a bit o' chatter on the Board Which Cannot Be Seen. The decision will be made there. I know what people are saying and I know I'll take shit no matter which way I go, but this isn't something I'm taking lightly.

PatrThom

PatrThom

EDIT: Ninja'd by Dave!

--Patrick

Timmus

Timmus

I'm not sure if this is the place to say it but it's weird drama like this that made me interested in this forum in the first place.

Mathias

Mathias

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

Terrik

Terrik

Came for the drama, stayed for the drama.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I said my piece in the Chat Mat. Here's hoping.

Timmus

Timmus

I said my piece in the Chat Mat. Here's hoping.
Prayer circle?

Mathias

Mathias

Actually fuck that, I'm going out with a bit of the ol' Ludwig Van

This milk's for you my droogs

BananaHands

BananaHands

You have my axe, Mathias.

Krisken

Krisken

I said 2 hours, but when I came back there was an apology - perfunctory though it was. Right now there's a bit o' chatter on the Board Which Cannot Be Seen. The decision will be made there. I know what people are saying and I know I'll take shit no matter which way I go, but this isn't something I'm taking lightly.
I honestly don't care anymore. Do whatever you do.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Love Clockwork Orange.
I honestly don't care anymore. Do whatever you do.
Thanks for showing you don't care by telling us you don't care about a subject you don't care about.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

This may be the best thread in weeks.

SeraRelm

I'm having a sense of deja vous. Is anyone else having a sense of-...

Vagabond

Vagabond

Oh no mathais is leaving. Oh yay mathais is back.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Oh no mathais is leaving. Oh yay mathais is back.
He's not leaving. Dave's taking votes on a public shaming banning.

Mathias

Mathias

This is my posting face and song

BananaHands

BananaHands

Vagabond

Vagabond

He's not leaving. Dave's taking votes on a public shaming banning.
You're a big boy Poe, I think you can make the connection.

Timmus

Timmus

Stay gold Mathias,
...sniff..
stay gold...
:cry:

Mathias

Mathias

I bet the IRC "tank gang" is going banana's over this!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

You're a big boy Poe, I think you can make the connection.
I'm a big boy!

BananaHands

BananaHands

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

The hell did you do this time, Mathias? You were just temp-banned a week ago.

Mathias

Mathias

The hell did you do this time, Mathias? You were just temp-banned a week ago.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Can I have your stuff?

SeraRelm

All he has is a remarkably crusty sock in a damp shoebox and chum in a rusty bucket.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Goodbye Mathias. You'll be missed.

Timmus

Timmus

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

HowDroll

HowDroll

But I love Chaz :( Who else am I going to argue about pizza with?

SeraRelm

ME

I'm only stripping for the hot make out session afterward...

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Good night, sweet prince.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I don't even understand why you'd argue about pizza. It's pizza, it's always delicious (unless you put olives on it, then you're a horrible person). Come on now.

PatrThom

PatrThom

ME

I'm only stripping for the hot make out session afterward...
I'm reading her lips. Now I want to know the context.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I'm reading her lips. Now I want to know the context.

--Patrick
Annie? Her pen is missing.
Annie's Boobs took it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Mathias - You're so right about the "Aquarium IRC Tank Crew".

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Mathias - You're so right about the "Aquarium IRC Tank Crew".
He was going to fling poo all over the forums with or without the Greek chorus over in IRC. It was just a convenient scapegoat to divert blame away from his own personal problems.

Krisken

Krisken

The only people who talked about it both here and in the IRC were me and DA. I believe others said "I'm staying out of it".

Jay

Jay

I always miss the good stuff.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The IRC group is some of the least worthwhile individuals who post on these forums (some not all), your "group" is visible from a mile away. If there was an original thought in your entire group, it'd have been given to you from someone with just 1 or 2 points of intelligence higher than the collective lot of you, which still wouldn't be "above average".

Tress

Tress

The IRC group is some of the least worthwhile individuals who post on these forums (some not all), your "group" is visible from a mile away. If there was an original thought in your entire group, it'd have been given to you from someone with just 1 or 2 points of intelligence higher than the collective lot of you, which still wouldn't be "above average".

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Exactly.

Tress

Tress

So who exactly is in this IRC crew? I've never paid attention to it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

(Some of them) Are the reason why there's so much whining, complaining and reports blasted all over this forum. It's the REAL reason we've shrunk in members over the past months. It's the reason why noone around here is allowed a sense of humor contridictory to their own. There's just enough of them to make a vocal minority to blast anyone who "stands alone" on these boards into either a temp/permanent ban. Worse of all, they've "infected" a few of the mods with their stupidity, obviously to the point where we lose someone despite the majority's feeling on the subject.

Mathias isn't the first one to be gone because of them, he's just been the most vocal.

Chippy

Chippy

Real Talk: After reading errrythang I don't know why he was banned. The worst thing he did was insult LittleSin, but he apologized for it.

BananaHands

BananaHands

You know, he was banned. Whatever. I don't agree with it, but okay. Dave had to do what he had to do.

The people gloating about it and bashing Mathias now? Get fucked. He's gone. Glad you won your little "victory", but you're showing your character.

Jay

Jay

So Shegs... I'm next?

:trolol:

Adam

Adam

IRC, haha. I remember that. I connected there thinking it was part of the whole "Halforums" thing and I got banned within 2 minutes by makare for no reason whatsoever. I never connected to IRC again.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

BananaHands They've always shown their character, it's just usually "passive aggressive" through private PMs, "dislikes" or IRC blasts. Their little group is the very people I loathe to know IRL and even worse in my "online escape".

Jay - Give it time.

Adam - What a shock.

Tress

Tress

Real Talk: After reading errrythang I don't know why he was banned. The worst thing he did was insult LittleSin, but he apologized for it.
As I understand it, he made some comments to N_R that were not well received. He got a temp ban. When he came back he made a big scene about it. Dave asked him to apologize. He refused, at least refused to do so in a satisfactory way. Thus he was banned.

makare

IRC, haha. I remember that. I connected there thinking it was part of the whole "Halforums" thing and I got banned within 2 minutes by makare for no reason whatsoever. I never connected to IRC again.

I did not ban you. I kicked you and when I realized you took it personally (also you didnt have autorejoin) I explained that kicking was a thing we did to each other all the time, and it was for a while. Not so much anymore. If anything I was treating you like one of the guys :(

Chippy

Chippy

Was posting the PM THAT big of a deal, though?

And I'm sure he didn't apologize because that was something you tell a five year old to do.

bhamv3

bhamv3

So who exactly is in this IRC crew? I've never paid attention to it.
I'm wondering too. I had no idea we have people who are so influential over this forum.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh look, she's fake apologizing for shit she does daily. How believable.

Krisken

Krisken

Man, if making someone disconnect in IRC is banning, Kikimaru is the meanest person in the channel's history.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm not even posting puppy gifs.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Man, if making someone disconnect in IRC is banning, Kikimaru is the meanest person in the channel's history.
Oh look, one of the peanut (IRC) gallery chimes in to defend it. What a surprise.

makare

Yeah the mods don't even acknowledge my existence half the time so I am not exactly feeling the authoritah here.

The irc is a really small group of people and most of them dont even come on the forum or if they do it is rare.

Emrys

Emrys

I think you need to up the ante and post baby ferrets and otters.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

There's a reason you're not acknowleged by the mods. I'm sure you're very surprised by that.

I believe I already also mentioned that your "little clicke/group" doesn't really show their face on the boards, but oh how you all ban together in PMs, and passive aggressive attacks whenever your little feathers get ruffled.

Krisken

Krisken

I'm wondering too. I had no idea we have people who are so influential over this forum.
I spend time in the IRC. I guess I'm one of those awful people. (Is not influential)

Adam

Adam

I would expect some level of conduct would be maintained, especially if someone brand new to IRC connects. As far as I could tell, I was banned. Kicked, couldn't reconnect (Or couldn't figure out how to reconnect). In the end, it wasn't exactly a welcome Mat.

BananaHands

BananaHands

...I'm posting otter gifs!

Krisken

Krisken

I would expect some level of conduct would be maintained, especially if someone brand new to IRC connects. As far as I could tell, I was banned. Kicked, couldn't reconnect (Or couldn't figure out how to reconnect). In the end, it wasn't exactly a welcome Mat.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As you can see now, that wasn't the intention.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I spend time in the IRC. I guess I'm one of those awful people.
That's been pretty established by your puppy dog following post style around here.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As you can see now, that wasn't the intention.
That was the intention till it was pointed out in public.

Tress

Tress

So Shegs... I'm next?
If you get banned, me and Pookie are gonna burn this motherfucker down.

Adam

Adam

I think you need to up the ante and post baby ferrets and otters.
Someone drives around locally with a sticker on the back of their truck that says something like "Protected by Ferrets" I always think of you when I see it.

Piotyr

Piotyr

You know, he was banned. Whatever. I don't agree with it, but okay. Dave had to do what he had to do.

The people gloating about it and bashing Mathias now? Get fucked. He's gone. Glad you won your little "victory", but you're showing your character.
It reminds me a bit of the aftermath of the OJ trial. The happy folks are way too happy, and the pissed off people are way too pissed off.

Of course, Dave knew it'd be a shitstorm, and here it is.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I did not ban you. I kicked you and when I realized you took it personally (also you didnt have autorejoin) I explained that kicking was a thing we did to each other all the time, and it was for a while. Not so much anymore. If anything I was treating you like one of the guys :(
You had a thing where you would kick people out of the chat for no reason? Kinda seems counter-intuitive Unless i'm not understanding what "kick" means.

Emrys

Emrys

...I'm posting otter gifs!

You are now my favourite person.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You had a thing where you would kick people out of the chat for no reason? Kinda seems counter-intuitive Unless i'm not understanding what "kick" means.
Her entire existence is counter-intuitive. She's not really capable of anythingelse.

makare

And I messaged you, apologized, and invited you to come back. If you are still bitter about it I am sorry. It was an honest mistake.

I have actually never permanently banned anyone from irc as far as I can remember. Baer is kind of the irc badass. But he is only a hop... woe unto all of us if he becomes an op O.O

He'd be kicking me all the time.. jerkface.

Oh hells yes! She kicked me all the time! and remembering that is why I did feel pretty bad about the adammon thing. When kiki first kicked me all the time I took it personally. But that was years ago, I guess I forget these things.

Emrys

Emrys

Someone drives around locally with a sticker on the back of their truck that says something like "Protected by Ferrets" I always think of you when I see it.
You are also my favourite person.

BananaHands

BananaHands

You are now my favourite person.

Krisken

Krisken

It was a simple disconnect. Just like when your router loses signal. There was nothing to keep people from coming back. I've only known one person to get a ban in the IRC and believe me, that twerp had it coming.

Chippy

Chippy

I think we should all take a step back and realize we're arguing over conspiracy theories and cliques involving an internet forum

Chippy

Chippy

also hehe otter what are you doin with those keys you can't drive

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

There's no argument, I've been there a number of times using a username they think belongs to someonelse. I've also spoken to a few admins who confirmed PM messages and reports getting out of hand by the same individuals.

Zero conspiracy. 100% Fact.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Maybe everybody needs a 24 hour ban, because this is veering well past crazy into stupid territory here.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Timmus

Timmus

Haha silly otter you can't drive. You're too little!

Edit: Ninjaed damnit.

Adam

Adam

And I messaged you, apologized, and invited you to come back. If you are still bitter about it I am sorry. It was an honest mistake.

I have actually never permanently banned anyone from irc as far as I can remember. Baer is kind of the irc badass. But he is only a hop... woe unto all of us if he becomes an op O.O

He'd be kicking me all the time.. jerkface.
Not bitter, just underscored that it only takes one bad interaction to colour any future interactions. And that brings us full circle back to the point of the original poster.

Emrys

Emrys

<head explodes from the squee>

Timmus

Timmus

I think we should all take a step back and realize we're arguing over conspiracy theories and cliques involving an internet forum

I know isn't it great!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Maybe everybody needs a 24 hour ban, because this is veering well past crazy into stupid territory here.
It hit stupid the moment Mathias got banned for being contridictory to a few people's taste.

He apologized for the thing that needed it, and refused to apologize for something that didn't. He's always come back from a statement that went too far but refused to be apologetic for calling stupid shit what it was.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

If you've got a beef with me personally, just say so. Don't lump me in just because I happen to hang out in a particular IRC channel. If I report a post, it's because it needs reporting, not because of some imaginary hive-mind marching orders.

So either bring it, or leave me alone. You know where I am for the night.

BananaHands

BananaHands

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Weeeeeeeeeeelll, screw this thread.

Tress

Tress

<head explodes from the squee>
We need a "Squeee!" button, I think.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

If you've got a beef with me personally, just say so. Don't lump me in just because I happen to hang out in a particular IRC channel. If I report a post, it's because it needs reporting, not because of some imaginary hive-mind marching orders.

So either bring it, or leave me alone. You know where I am for the night.
If you think I'm talking about you, or if anyone even for a minute assumes I'm talking about them, then maybe that's your conscious talking.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Chippy

Chippy

There's no argument, I've been there a number of times using a username they think belongs to someonelse. I've also spoken to a few admins who confirmed PM messages and reports getting out of hand by the same individuals.

Zero conspiracy. 100% Fact.
maybe, but I've been on IRC a few times and it's literally just sharing links and Krisken showing cool pics of the models he paints.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it feels like everyone just needs to mellow out.

Chippy

Chippy

and if the forum is discussed, it's usually because I ask "so what's with all this forum drama, what have I missed?"

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Fuck mellowing out. If "Chaz" is gone, then maybe someonelse will just have to up the ante.

I guarantee a ban will do nothing to slow me down either.

Krisken

Krisken

maybe, but I've been on IRC a few times and it's literally just sharing links and Krisken showing cool pics of the models he paints.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it feels like everyone just needs to mellow out.
Pfft. You just don't want to talk about our ritual sacrifices and candle light voodoo chants.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Funny shit right Krisken? Or am I back on ignore again?

Hilarious that so many of you posted in the "Things need to change around here because we're losing people" thread, yet that group is responsible for more people leaving than any single "troll".

bhamv3

bhamv3

Fuck mellowing out. If "Chaz" is gone, then maybe someonelse will just have to up the ante.

I guarantee a ban will do nothing to slow me down either.
Shego... up the ante for what?

Please, Shego, calm down. What are you hoping to accomplish here?

Timmus

Timmus

Hey who stole my slip n slide. IRC Crewwwwwwww!!!!!!! :rage:

Krisken

Krisken

YOU HEAR THIS, Dave? YOU WILL DO AS WE COMMAND. :: pours candle wax all over the floor::

blotsfan

blotsfan

Hey who stole my slip n slide. IRC Crewwwwwwww!!!!!!! :rage:
IRC Crewwwwwwww!!!!!!! :rage:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Shego... up the ante for what?

Please, Shego, calm down. What are you hoping to accomplish here?
For calling people on being stupid. For telling them to stop being such thin skinned idiots. For not caring if the opinion is part of the "group" but is still right. For speaking your mind even if it's going to get you a "warning". I've sit around long enough, letting so much shit pass by unreplied because I don't want to cause problems for Dave and the couple of admins I genuinely give a shit about. This was also tamed by the fact that others were allowed to speak their mind for me so I didn't have to. If they're all going to get banned for it, then I might as well start picking up the slack.

BananaHands

BananaHands

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

YOU HEAR THIS, Dave? YOU WILL DO AS WE COMMAND. :: pours candle wax all over the floor::
DAMMIT, Krisken! I just mopped that floor! :fu:

Timmus

Timmus

I hear if you go into the bathroom turn out all the lights and say, "IRC crew" three times on the third time you get banned.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's funny how the IRC regulars are the ones claiming they have nothing to do with the bullshit that goes on passive aggressively on this forum.

If the lot of you had a collective pair of metaphorical nuts among you, most of you all would be banned by your own "rules".

BananaHands

BananaHands

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I made all this clear in my posts just less than 3 months ago, that with this "behind the scenes bullshit" we were going to continue to see more people drop off the forum. I made it clear that people leaving had less to do with "out right trolling" and more with "passive agressive" twits and their collective thin skinned reporting.

They can play like "Oh it's voodoo and so funny, ooh look we're a sekret society", but they do more to harm the forum than anyonelse has since the Image forum days.

Chippy

Chippy

real talk: I've never reported or pm'd a mod about any of ya'll. you rascals deserve to roam free

Timmus

Timmus

real talk: I've never reported or pm'd a mod about any of ya'll. you rascals deserve to roam free
Reported!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Funny part is though Chippy, you've been reported and temp banned because of the same people I'm talking about.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Adam

Adam

Jesus, even I had to 'aw' at that one.

Chippy

Chippy

Funny part is though Chippy, you've been reported and temp banned because of the same people I'm talking about.
could very well have been, I dunno it just doesn't bother me that much.

And I don't mean that in a "you're a nerd for taking this so serious kind of way," but more of a "we have different views on this forum" kind of way.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

If otters can't stop this nonsense, nothing can.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

A temp/permanent ban wouldn't even make me skip a step either. What I take seriously, is seeing more and more people gone from this board because of people like them. Then they go and post in a thread title "How do we help this forum" and act like they're part of healing effort.

Frank

Frank

I can't stop reporting Chippy, for being too sexy.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm otterly disappointed.

blotsfan

blotsfan

What about a beaver?

Chippy

Chippy

I can't stop reporting Chippy, for being too sexy.

Frank

Frank

Wrong beaver.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I'm otterly disappointed.

BananaHands

BananaHands

blotsfan

blotsfan

But Frank, everyone knows two beavers are better than one.

Timmus

Timmus

What about a beaver?

I think there's a subforum for that...

...nevermind

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Jay

Jay

I’ve had it up to here with your otter nonsense.

Oops, misclicked (sorry staff)

Krisken

Krisken

I'm trying to come up with something worth saying in response to the nonsense I read after taking you off ignore, Shego, but really what's the point? You've made up your mind that somehow myself and a select few are manipulating Dave and the mods through reporting, when in fact I don't even bother reporting posts most of the time (and in this instance I didn't even see the shit go down until 2 pages after it happened). I didn't see the situation with Null. I haven't hit report in months.

But that doesn't matter to you, does it. You're a victim. There has to be someone else to blame for what has happened because if it's not the fault of someone else, then you have to take responsibility for your own actions. I have no interest in your petty accusations and uninformed opinion. Thus, ignore.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I’ve had it up to here with your otter nonsense.

Emrys

Emrys

I think you're going to need more/cuter gifs.

Chippy

Chippy

i just want to go play football manager, come back, and have us all be friends that are assholes to each other again

phil

phil

This has as much to do with things as anything else.

BananaHands

BananaHands

SeraRelm

Cute pets shall not heal this. I thank you for your effort though, BananaHands.

BananaHands

BananaHands

That's it.... time to pull out the big guns.

makare

This has as much to do with things as anything else.

I want this redone with the word dodge on it.

Get to work.

phil

phil

I don't get it.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Alright, I really do need to sleep. Work tomorrow and all that.

I'm watching you, troublemakers.

makare

That looks like my cat before he humps my robe....

makare

I don't get it.
how about "why didnt you DOOOOODGE!"

SeraRelm

That leopard isn't mauling itself.

phil

phil

I still don't get it.

Is it an Akria thing? I know I'm going to get shit from like...bones or someone but I've never actually seen Akira. All I know is that there's motorcycles and they yell Tetsuo and Kaneda at each other a lot.

SeraRelm

And, this dead horse isn't going to beat itself.

makare

I still don't get it.

Is it an Akria thing? I know I'm going to get shit from like...bones or someone but I've never actually seen Akira. All I know is that there's motorcycles and they yell Tetsuo and Kaneda at each other a lot.

http://teamfourstar.com/

dragon ballz abridged.. very funny

rather beat a horse than beat off a horse right? well depends on your feelings about animal cruelty.

bhamv3

bhamv3

rather beat a horse than beat off a horse right? well depends on your feelings about animal cruelty.
Are... are animal cruelty and zoophilia our only choices?

makare

Are... are animal cruelty and zoophilia our only choices?

Yes.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

And, this dead horse isn't going to beat itself.
This. Are we done here? I've got a vacation to plan.

SeraRelm

What's keeping you?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

What's keeping you?
Good question. :)

*wanders off to have adventures... gets stuck on the beltway :p*

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Internetttttt!!

bats.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

Or a pie...a Pinkie Pie.

--Patrick

SeraRelm

Your parents are dead.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Or a pony.

Someone go dig up that gif, I'm at work.

Krisken

Krisken

I think that Batman ate too many cup cakes already.

wana10

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Bones

Bones

I still don't get it.

IMMA GONNA GIVE YOU SO MUCH SHIT!
yeah its what the two main characters scream at each other just before the world implodes. I am glad I have become the guy you think of when it comes to anime on the forums! :D

FnordBear

FnordBear

I still think Akira was a pretty bad movie.

I bet I get flaaaaaamed.

fade

fade

IMMA GONNA GIVE YOU SO MUCH SHIT!
yeah its what the two main characters scream at each other just before the world implodes. I am glad I have become the guy you think of when it comes to anime on the forums! :D
It's supposed to be Tetsuo's girlfriend being crushed to a bloody paste in a pocket of his expanding body.

LordRendar

LordRendar

I still think Akira was a pretty bad movie.

I bet I get flaaaaaamed.
Yeah,i think so too.There were just so many things left out in the movie that were in the manga.But fitting a phonebook sized manga into a movie couldnt be done,so we get bikechases and an incoherent story.

FnordBear

FnordBear

I do get that a lot of people have nostalgia for it and they are welcome to it. I know I love some pretty awful movies. Anime and otherwise. I am just glad that now when you want to introduce someone to anime you have the Ghibli stuff readily available and a slew of good titles rather than the exploitation drivel Manga used to bring over.

Bubble181

Bubble181

This place clearly needs...

HowDroll

HowDroll

:popcorn:

Well, that was WAY more entertaining than running an enrollment query first thing this morning.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I still think Akira was a pretty bad movie..
Personally I think the only reason to watch it is the animation, as it's some of the best you're ever going to see. It's consistently smooth with an amazing attention to detail, from the matte paintings to the light trails on cars and motorcycles (and the weird mutation bit at the end with Tetsuo).

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

It's supposed to be Tetsuo's girlfriend being crushed to a bloody paste in a pocket of his expanding body.

What the **** is wrong with Japanese people?

FnordBear

FnordBear

What the **** is wrong with Japanese people?
We either nuked them too much or not enough. Not sure which.

SeraRelm

1 point from House SeraRelm!
Failure to type NSFW in spoiler tag!

LordRendar

LordRendar

The western world has a lot of weird stuff too (as SeraRelm just pointed out). Japan is just more open with it.
If that is a good or bad thing,I let you be the judge of that.

Bones

Bones

I do get that a lot of people have nostalgia for it and they are welcome to it. I know I love some pretty awful movies. Anime and otherwise. I am just glad that now when you want to introduce someone to anime you have the Ghibli stuff readily available and a slew of good titles rather than the exploitation drivel Manga used to bring over.
dude stuff up to the early 90's was trash, usually cannibalized for children. I mean there was OK stuff, but NGE,Trigun, and tenchi muyo really changed the climate of anime being brought over.

SeraRelm

No I didn't. I pointed out another Japanese film.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Moon people.

SeraRelm

1 point from House BananaHands!
Hate speech!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hate speech? I thought he meant it as an imperative....*pulls pants back up*

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

1 point from House BananaHands!
Hate speech!
You should sort us into houses. I am ready SeraSortingHat.

LordRendar

LordRendar

No I didn't. I pointed out another Japanese film.
Sorry.That looked to me like the usual 80s trashy straight to video horror/slasher made by some obscure director who usually makes pornos.

SeraRelm

You should sort us into houses. I am ready SeraSortingHat.
So you wish to stick your hand in me?

Bowielee

Bowielee

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Actually, I'm pretty sure you have to sit on my head. Try not to piddle with excitement.

ElJuski

ElJuski