Nintendo Switch Thread

As an aside, anyone found the best way to get rid of villagers? I grabbed Rodeo when I was trying to fill my roster but I don't want that devil bull anymore.

I think you can complain to Isabelle about them. Thanks again
That did work before, there was an option that said ask them to move I believe. Now all I get is ask about their clothes and the way they talk.

For sure, happy to help.

If you can't make it now, I'm theoretically spiking in the morning. I'm not sure what it will be yet though.

Cupcake of Puddington here :)

I have oranges and no idea what I’m doing. Thankfully our oldest is showing me the ropes.

My friend code is SW-6932-7957-9962

BTW, I made an Animal Crossing thread, which I expect to mostly be used for turnips, but I'll also keep track of Creator IDs in the first thread as well.

Super NES – Nintendo Switch Online:
・Operation Logic Bomb
・Panel de Pon
・Wild Guns

NES – Nintendo Switch Online:
・Rygar

This is better than the last batch, but that's a bar so low you couldn't trip on it.

I have two questions please:

Does Pokémon Snap have a date?

Are any of you familiar with multi player action RPG games that are older kid friendly?

GasBandit

Staff member
I have two questions please:

Does Pokémon Snap have a date?

Are any of you familiar with multi player action RPG games that are older kid friendly?
How old is "older?" Tween? Teen?

At any rate, you might check out Path of Exile. It's free, anyway. If that's too grimdark, try Torchlight 2. If PoE is not edgy ENOUGH, there's always Diablo.

How old is "older?" Tween? Teen?

At any rate, you might check out Path of Exile. It's free, anyway. If that's too grimdark, try Torchlight 2. If PoE is not edgy ENOUGH, there's always Diablo.
Or Minecraft Dungeons if it's a bit younger and less experienced child.
And I think Titan Quest is a bit more accessible for a lot of people, and nowhere near as dark.

Thank you. We are going to try the Torchlight 2 Demo and if we like it go for it, if not Minecraft Dungeons. It’s for myself, an 11 year old and a 14 year old. We want to play together on our Switches from the start of a game. We all love Monster Hunter, but with two PS4s and a wide difference in gear it’s not the same.

I also think Rune Factory looks super fun. Animal Crossing meets Diet Monster Hunter.

figmentPez

Staff member
And I think Titan Quest is a bit more accessible for a lot of people, and nowhere near as dark.
I'd recommend Torchlight 2 over Titan Quest for someone new to ARPGs. Titan Quest is great, and I've put a lot of hours in, but Torchlight 2 is a lot more forgiving when it comes to less than perfect builds. TQ can be a real difficult grind if you don't know what you're doing (and I didn't know what I was doing when I first played.)

EDIT: It's a shame the X-Men Legends series turned into Marvel Ultimate Alliance and then died a horrible death.

Was Sakurai teasing us with the vo session of Captain Falcons' voice actor Ryo Horikawa, who is also the voice of Vegeta?

oh man we got Donkey Kong Country for SNES online. I am transported back to sitting in the basement playing video games, mostly because thats exactly what im doing, except in 4k, with surround sound. hey little bones, remember when you dreamed of the days you would play your games on a big screen, you got your wish buddy, congrats, all your work paid off in the end.

Oh shit, Atlus is remastering Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne and is doing a worldwide release for SMT5 next year.

As a huge Persona fan, I've never actually played any SMT. Am I missing out?
SMT combat plays similar to Persona, except your demons are your party, but the themes tend to center around heaven vs hell vs humanity and the side you choose. It's also more traditional JRPG and doesn't have the same calendar storytelling elements.

Last edited: