Nintendo Switch Thread

Does anyone have any cosmos or mums, and if so, are you willing to share?
I have cosmos flowers you can have, I just got the ladder and was able to reach my upper levels. Do I need Nintendo Online to let people into my airport?

My Able Sisters opened today. I'm going to open my gate if anyone wants to check it out while I stare at my son while he doesn't do his school work.

(Also if you still need fruit, feel free to pick it)

Obsidian Island gates are open to friends for a few hours (I'm away from the game), oranges and cosmos flowers are available (try not to take all of them), turnips are worth 129 bells

Obsidian Island gates are open to friends for a few hours (I'm away from the game), oranges and cosmos flowers are available (try not to take all of them), turnips are worth 129 bells
You need to be best friends to dig up flowers.

I got some, and dropped some bells by your house. Thank you!

My turnip prices should spike this afternoon if anyone still needs to offload. Will let you know in 3 and a half hours.

Our whole family's stalk market was shit this week. I capped out at $152 if anyone is desperate to sell.

But I also did a thing.

Leaving my gate open while I do some sewing, in case anyone wants to visit my shops, listen to KK Slider, or just check out the ridiculous amount of time I have spent trying to build things on my island.

Anyone find mums yet? :/
I do have them in my store currently, yellow and white. Sorry, I'd missed that you were looking. Will open my gates shortly.
EDIT: Open now, there are some bags of them near the dock you may take :) Name is Knightoff, island is Quarantine.

I do have them in my store currently, yellow and white. Sorry, I'd missed that you were looking. Will open my gates shortly.
EDIT: Open now, there are some bags of them near the dock you may take :) Name is Knightoff, island is Quarantine.
If you get red seeds in the future, I would love if you could mail them to me by Dodo mail!