[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Making a new Animal Crossing thread to keep that stuff together. I will also post people's Design Creator IDs here if people want to share patterns.
-------------------
Dei: MA-2128-9587-6923
-------------------

This week I decided I was sick of dropping turnips in my house to keep them safe, so I made a fenced in outside area for them.

IMG_20200415_134353.jpg

I’m not sure if this is the right spot for this: I am on a Mystery Tour on an island with bamboo trees.
Would anyone like one? I’ve dug up a few sprouts and plan to steal a few full grown trees too.

I am still missing pears. I've been to countless mystery islands and still nothing. If anyone has any I can trade for whatever.

SW-7338-2808-7000
————————————————-

I’m trying out a design that is intended to be more cluttered and lived in. Going for a cliff-side European fishing village. Stone stairs down to the beaches, barrels and fishing gear everywhere, that kind of thing. The max of 8 inclines is going to limit my village though. I’ve only created the first 1/10th if the map and I’ve already used 4 inclines.

1587364692174.jpeg

It’s great to see you again! Your island is looking good!

I’m super newly started, but I’m planning for the bottom level of my island to be as pink as possible and I’m working on breeding pink flowers. I just unlocked customization.

I’ll add you. My name on the Nintendo is Cupcake.

Apollo has a nice little yard setup. Looks like Apple is moving in just behind. Nice and gloomy today as well. Perfection!
1587416571294.jpeg

What kind of turnip prices are you all getting?

I found a calculator that says my prices will be best tomorrow morning at no more than 220.

Mine likely wont peak past 200 this week according to the one I'm following.

In other news, April update looks great! Bushes are back!

My son is going to peak somewhere between 200 - 600 tomorrow morning.

My shop is closed today and my daughter and husband will be closed tomorrow, so I'm glad my son is the one with a good trend this week. :p

Awesome!

I have the first spare room on my house and my turnip proceeds should pay that off so I may build another.

I’m happy to have a turnip room now. They were bothering me all over my floor.

I would like to find pink walls to go with all my pink furniture :)

My turnip price is 187 this morning which is the highest I’m meant to see this week, more than double the 90 I paid and will pay off my current mortgage, so I’m happy.

Saharah is also here.

If anyone would like to come sell or buy, please let me know, Puddington is always happy to have visitors.

Mr Nook will be closed tomorrow which is a good thing?

Last edited:
My son's turnip prices are 564 for the next three hours. I can open him with a Dodo code once everyone in my family has a chance to sell first.

If anyone needs it, let me know before 11:30am MDT and I'll open his gate then. I don't want to just leave it open because it's not my island.

On a positive note, I can’t wait for those cute little pink and white shrubs tomorrow. My mortgage won’t be paid any time soon because I will be buying a metric ton of those bad boys.

Congrats on the shop! Mine closed tomorrow and will reopen friday for the upgrade.

I think I'll get shafted on turnips this week, which is kinda unfortunate in that it was gonna be the last time I really messed with them since it would put me over the 10 earned million mark for the last miles goal.

I'm opening my gate for a bit in case anyone wants to check it out, or possibly sift through my pile of extra DIY patterns.

I think it’s because I logged in before installing the update. Gulliver is my visitor.

I’d love to visit to shop from Leif. Can I bring anything for your island? Do you need bamboo trees?

No, I’m good i think :) i just sent you a friend request. My gates are open. Help yourself to any fruit too.