nicki minaj nipple slip

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no idea who she is"
"She's ugly"
"She's worthless because she doesn't make music I enjoy"
You're absolutely right. Not being aware of who someone is is totally the equivalent of unduly judging someone. That's why every time I introduce friends who have never met, I slap them both for all the awful things they've each never said about the person they had never actually laid eyes upon before that instant.
Added at: 02:43
Dude, I think exactly ONE person even used the word.

Well seems Charlie thinks so.

I just don't know why he lumped us all in together when one person used the term, which I also have no idea why he thought it was racist.

This is a case of "trying too hard".

After reading his post in the Supes thread, I'd agree with you Gusto.

Still, I'm interested in what his meaning was here and there.

I think it is the whole, white people do not know how to rap, or how to have opinions on who is capable of "rapping."

So he is being semi-reverse-racist.

Cajungal

Staff member
See, this is what nipples do to us as a society. Can't we all just get along and try to forget that nipples exist?

fade

Staff member
Somebody better tell all those black people I hear regularly use the term "rapper" that they are, in fact, white. They will be happy to know they can now expect less beatings from the police.

Somebody better tell all those black people I hear regularly use the term "rapper" that they are, in fact, white. They will be happy to know they can now expect less beatings from the police.
Then we can finally hear about their other 98 problems.

Perfectly acceptable on TV, your soul will not be harmed seeing this: A 600 pound man with his shirt off in a episode of Biggest Loser showing his dinner plate sized nipples to the entire God damn world.

Not acceptable on TV, your children exposed to this will now be having sex and getting pregnant and they will be going directly to hell: An accidental nipple exposure of a woman dancing and moving around.

I think it is the whole, white people do not know how to rap, or how to have opinions on who is capable of "rapping."

So he is being semi-reverse-racist.
I thought he said that the only reason Minaj is considered a rapper is because she's black.
Or you know, he's trolling

I don't mind Nikki Minaj, but only because I don't listen to any of her music or have any contact with her outside of Bad Lip Reading parodying her video.

M

makare

Yeah, it looks like a sports bra or something similar. If you watch the video clip you can see she's jumping around quite a bit and dancing, so it's definitely an understandable accident.
Added at: 14:03

I was referring specifically to puritans, who were every bit as uptight as we subsequently decided they were.
Coincidentally I was also referring to the puritans.

fade

Staff member
Perfectly acceptable on TV, your soul will not be harmed seeing this: A 600 pound man with his shirt off in a episode of Biggest Loser showing his dinner plate sized nipples to the entire God damn world.

Not acceptable on TV, your children exposed to this will now be having sex and getting pregnant and they will be going directly to hell: An accidental nipple exposure of a woman dancing and moving around.
And on the opposite end of the spectrum, a 600 lb person is perfectly okay to view, but seeing a skinny, pretty girl will emotionally scar your daughter forever.

M

makare

Odds are the daughter isn't going to binge eat just so she can become a 600 lb person though, starving herself to be skinny is not uncommon.

M

makare

"You can barely see dem nipples"

(i dont care if no one else gets that.. I laughed)

Status
Not open for further replies.