Export thread

nicki minaj nipple slip

Mathias

Mathias

Holy crap there's a shitstorm over this similar to the likes of Janet Jackson.

Why do people care so much about a damn nipple?

Philosopher B.

Wait, women have nipples?!

Jesus almighty, who knew?

Get that shit under wraps, ASAP!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Haven't heard of this.

But the reason? America hates nipples. Except on men. Bring on the men nipples.

Philosopher B.

Fuck yes man-nips!

Nips America can be proud of.

Not all this freaky-deaky Hershey-kiss goodness for feeding children and whatnot.

Dave

Dave

Unless pictures are shown, I don't believe this happened.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Man, that wasn't even a good nipple slip.

People be gettin' all crazy over nothin'.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Yeah, if we're gonna get pissy, let's get some action out of it.

General Specific

General Specific

I have two questions:

Who is Nicki Minaj?

and

Why should I care?

Tress

Tress

Unless pictures are shown, I don't believe this happened.
Sorta NSFW (though it's pretty tame):

It's simple. The uptight, ridiculously fascist PTC hates the thought of anything appearing on TV that isn't 100% safe to show to a preschool class. The PTC then gets their followers whipped up in a frenzy, someone screams "Think of the children!", and the media covers it like it's a huge uproar. If Nicki Minaj had planned to show off her boobs on the show, I would understand some of the outrage. Maybe. As it is, it was just an accident and nothing was really shown in a graphic nature. They need to lighten-the-fuck-up.

Wahad

Wahad

Holy shit look at that face. Forget the nipple, just wrap up that face. :Leyla:

makare

Huh I hadnt heart about this and I did't know who Nicki Minaj is. Now I do. this has been most elucidating.

Espy

Espy

I think I saw a little headline on a news site but I haven't even heard anyone on FB talking about it. Seems like it was non-news around here.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I haven't the slightest idea who that is.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That is not one of her most flattering pics:

Much more accurate.

Morphine

Morphine

I will never understand what the big fuzz is with nipples. I see tons of them at the beach here everyday, preschoolers do too and nothing happens to them.

Tress

Tress

I haven't the slightest idea who that is.
Popstar, "rapper", maker of overall crappy music. Previously her big claim to fame was the fact that she gives PG-13 lap dances to fans at her concerts. She tries to be wacky! and zany!, usually comes off as fake and annoying. At least that's what I've seen.
Added at: 11:34
I will never understand what the big fuzz is with nipples. I see tons of them at the beach here everyday, preschoolers do too and nothing happens to them.
It's a country founded by uptight nutballs who thought seeing a woman's ankle was sinful. We're a little fucked up about the human body around here.

makare

The founders weren't nearly as uptight as we have subsequently decided they were. Ex. bundling.

It is really one thing to intentionally be topless somewhere and another to accidentally show off things you didnt intend to. The unexpectedness of it seems to more the issue than indecency. The people who are harping about it being indecent probably think all music that doesn't involve a conductor is indecent anyway.

Jax

Jax

Kinda doubt it was just an "accident". Unless women don't wear bra's anymore?

Seriously though, the nipple slip is the least of my concerns, that face is gonna give me nightmares.. :/

makare

I don't think those need a bra.

Mathias

Mathias

"I have no idea who she is"
"She's ugly"
"She's worthless because she doesn't make music I enjoy"

"She's so hot"
"She's so funny"
"I like her because she parodies and conforms to geek culture"

makare

I thought I had a song by her but I guess I don't. I think the only reason I know the name is the makeup tuts on youtube often cover her looks.

drifter

drifter

Tress's spoilered image seems to show she was indeed wearing a bra. Accidents happen.

Tress

Tress

Tress's spoilered image seems to show she was indeed wearing a bra. Accidents happen.
Yeah, it looks like a sports bra or something similar. If you watch the video clip you can see she's jumping around quite a bit and dancing, so it's definitely an understandable accident.
Added at: 14:03
The founders weren't nearly as uptight as we have subsequently decided they were.
I was referring specifically to puritans, who were every bit as uptight as we subsequently decided they were.

Jay

Jay

North American prudeness always makes me chuckle.

Meanwhile another shooting kills 7 innocent people in the states.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

They were only partially innocent....

Jay

Jay

Aren't we all....

Philosopher B.

Nicki Minaj is pretty bangin'. She just likes making silly faces, is all. I liked her song Superbass ... I mean, I wouldn't buy her album or anything, but eh. There's worse out there.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

lol at all the white people in this thread

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Your point? I didn't know you were racist Charlie.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I didn't know you were retarded, Charlie.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

He had to find someone to white knight that wasn't as likely to kill him on sight .

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

White people = pro nipple? I can't figure out what the hell he's trying to articulate.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

White people = pro nipple? I can't figure out what the hell he's trying to articulate.

Gusto

Gusto

Nicki Minaj, capitalization and everything, is almost an anagram of McNinja.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I think he's commenting on the people calling her unattractive, and claiming it's because they're racist.

Or maybe that's just his catch phrase. Actually, that'd be pretty awesome. Make it happen, Chuck.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

"rapper"

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

"I have no idea who she is"
"She's ugly"
"She's worthless because she doesn't make music I enjoy"
You're absolutely right. Not being aware of who someone is is totally the equivalent of unduly judging someone. That's why every time I introduce friends who have never met, I slap them both for all the awful things they've each never said about the person they had never actually laid eyes upon before that instant.
Added at: 02:43
Dude, I think exactly ONE person even used the word.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I know, it was really funny

PatrThom

PatrThom

This thread is the only place I've heard/seen/learnt anything about this entire incident.

--Patrick

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

This thread is the only place I've heard/seen/learnt anything about this entire incident.

--Patrick
Yeah, same. Its also the first time I've heard of this person, and now the only song of hers I know is a Lonely Island one.

Gusto

Gusto

I heard a couple of her songs, my best friend's sister likes her.

Eh. Not my thing.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Wait..it's bad to call someone a rapper?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Well seems Charlie thinks so.

I just don't know why he lumped us all in together when one person used the term, which I also have no idea why he thought it was racist.

This is a case of "trying too hard".

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

This is a case of "trying too hard".
Isn't that usually Charlie's M.O.?

Gusto

Gusto

Not usually.

If I had to guess I'd almost say he was drunk.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

After reading his post in the Supes thread, I'd agree with you Gusto.

Still, I'm interested in what his meaning was here and there.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I think it is the whole, white people do not know how to rap, or how to have opinions on who is capable of "rapping."

So he is being semi-reverse-racist.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I think it is the whole, white people do not know how to rap, or how to have opinions on who is capable of "rapping."

Made me recall the video from Cracked.com's Topic page on rap:

Tress

Tress

I know, it was really funny
I meant it as a joke, intended for it to be funny, but like a typical asshole you somehow tried to twist it to imply I'm racist. It must hurt having your head shoved that far up your own ass.

Cajungal

Cajungal

See, this is what nipples do to us as a society. Can't we all just get along and try to forget that nipples exist?

PatrThom

PatrThom

See, this is what nipples do to us as a society. Can't we all just get along and try to forget that nipples exist?
No*.

--Patrick
*Warning: Cannot be unseen.

Cajungal

Cajungal

HAHAHA, I'm glad I don't run anymore.

fade

fade

Somebody better tell all those black people I hear regularly use the term "rapper" that they are, in fact, white. They will be happy to know they can now expect less beatings from the police.

Gusto

Gusto

Somebody better tell all those black people I hear regularly use the term "rapper" that they are, in fact, white. They will be happy to know they can now expect less beatings from the police.
Then we can finally hear about their other 98 problems.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Perfectly acceptable on TV, your soul will not be harmed seeing this: A 600 pound man with his shirt off in a episode of Biggest Loser showing his dinner plate sized nipples to the entire God damn world.

Not acceptable on TV, your children exposed to this will now be having sex and getting pregnant and they will be going directly to hell: An accidental nipple exposure of a woman dancing and moving around.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

But a 600 lbs man is the cure for the common sex.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I thought he said that the only reason Minaj is considered a rapper is because she's black.
Or you know, he's trolling

Krisken

Krisken

I don't mind Nikki Minaj, but only because I don't listen to any of her music or have any contact with her outside of Bad Lip Reading parodying her video.

makare

Yeah, it looks like a sports bra or something similar. If you watch the video clip you can see she's jumping around quite a bit and dancing, so it's definitely an understandable accident.
Added at: 14:03

I was referring specifically to puritans, who were every bit as uptight as we subsequently decided they were.
Coincidentally I was also referring to the puritans.

Jay

Jay

The fuck is this thread

Covar

Covar

That's still just being racist. </petpeeve>

makare

I hate the term "reverse-racism" too. It's just stupid.

Jax

Jax

I do however like sideways-racism

fade

fade

Perfectly acceptable on TV, your soul will not be harmed seeing this: A 600 pound man with his shirt off in a episode of Biggest Loser showing his dinner plate sized nipples to the entire God damn world.

Not acceptable on TV, your children exposed to this will now be having sex and getting pregnant and they will be going directly to hell: An accidental nipple exposure of a woman dancing and moving around.
And on the opposite end of the spectrum, a 600 lb person is perfectly okay to view, but seeing a skinny, pretty girl will emotionally scar your daughter forever.

makare

Odds are the daughter isn't going to binge eat just so she can become a 600 lb person though, starving herself to be skinny is not uncommon.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I don't see what that has to do with nipples.

makare

"You can barely see dem nipples"

(i dont care if no one else gets that.. I laughed)

fade

fade

I don't see what that has to do with nipples.
Since when has any thread in this forum stayed on topic?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Since when has any thread in this forum stayed on topic?
Random Crap thread for the silver medal!

Krisken

Krisken

I dug it, makare.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, now I feel all plugged into the youth culture and what not because I actually knew who Nicki Minaj was before this kerfluffle. Of course, I only knew her as the robot-ish chick from Dirty Spaceman.

KCWM

KCWM

makare said:
"You can barely see dem nipples"

(i dont care if no one else gets that.. I laughed)
I love you for quoting this movie.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Guys, if we can't stay on point about things always found in the company of boobs, while still managing to *not* talk about boobs, I just see no hope for this forum. Or humanity.