nicki minaj nipple slip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap there's a shitstorm over this similar to the likes of Janet Jackson.

Why do people care so much about a damn nipple?

P

Philosopher B.

Wait, women have nipples?!

Jesus almighty, who knew?

Get that shit under wraps, ASAP!

P

Philosopher B.

Fuck yes man-nips!

Nips America can be proud of.

Not all this freaky-deaky Hershey-kiss goodness for feeding children and whatnot.

Unless pictures are shown, I don't believe this happened.
Sorta NSFW (though it's pretty tame):

It's simple. The uptight, ridiculously fascist PTC hates the thought of anything appearing on TV that isn't 100% safe to show to a preschool class. The PTC then gets their followers whipped up in a frenzy, someone screams "Think of the children!", and the media covers it like it's a huge uproar. If Nicki Minaj had planned to show off her boobs on the show, I would understand some of the outrage. Maybe. As it is, it was just an accident and nothing was really shown in a graphic nature. They need to lighten-the-fuck-up.

M

makare

Huh I hadnt heart about this and I did't know who Nicki Minaj is. Now I do. this has been most elucidating.

I think I saw a little headline on a news site but I haven't even heard anyone on FB talking about it. Seems like it was non-news around here.

I will never understand what the big fuzz is with nipples. I see tons of them at the beach here everyday, preschoolers do too and nothing happens to them.

I haven't the slightest idea who that is.
Popstar, "rapper", maker of overall crappy music. Previously her big claim to fame was the fact that she gives PG-13 lap dances to fans at her concerts. She tries to be wacky! and zany!, usually comes off as fake and annoying. At least that's what I've seen.
Added at: 11:34
I will never understand what the big fuzz is with nipples. I see tons of them at the beach here everyday, preschoolers do too and nothing happens to them.
It's a country founded by uptight nutballs who thought seeing a woman's ankle was sinful. We're a little fucked up about the human body around here.

M

makare

The founders weren't nearly as uptight as we have subsequently decided they were. Ex. bundling.

It is really one thing to intentionally be topless somewhere and another to accidentally show off things you didnt intend to. The unexpectedness of it seems to more the issue than indecency. The people who are harping about it being indecent probably think all music that doesn't involve a conductor is indecent anyway.

Kinda doubt it was just an "accident". Unless women don't wear bra's anymore?

Seriously though, the nipple slip is the least of my concerns, that face is gonna give me nightmares.. :/

M

makare

I thought I had a song by her but I guess I don't. I think the only reason I know the name is the makeup tuts on youtube often cover her looks.

Tress's spoilered image seems to show she was indeed wearing a bra. Accidents happen.
Yeah, it looks like a sports bra or something similar. If you watch the video clip you can see she's jumping around quite a bit and dancing, so it's definitely an understandable accident.
Added at: 14:03
The founders weren't nearly as uptight as we have subsequently decided they were.
I was referring specifically to puritans, who were every bit as uptight as we subsequently decided they were.

North American prudeness always makes me chuckle.

Meanwhile another shooting kills 7 innocent people in the states.

P

Philosopher B.

Nicki Minaj is pretty bangin'. She just likes making silly faces, is all. I liked her song Superbass ... I mean, I wouldn't buy her album or anything, but eh. There's worse out there.

White people = pro nipple? I can't figure out what the hell he's trying to articulate.
I think he's commenting on the people calling her unattractive, and claiming it's because they're racist.

Or maybe that's just his catch phrase. Actually, that'd be pretty awesome. Make it happen, Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.