[NFL] NFL Thread

Yeah, I'm seeing rumors that it's bad enough that the league might force Snyder to sell the team. I guess we'll find out tomorrow (assuming the story gets published on Thursday).

Dave

Staff member
Snyder's quote:

"I hope the one thing people remember me for most was when I changed the team name and ended racism."

I'll remember him as the guy who resisted changing the team name for 20+ years and keeping it as racist as fuck.

Dave

Staff member
No. Other than the Onion and the Babylon Bee I don't know of many others. Oh, and the Duffel Blog.

But which one is the joke? The excerpt from the Washington Post or the one from SportsCenter?

Never mind. Just saw the actual Twitter address. I really hate how many "satire" sites there are. Especially ones which use logos from others to look legit.

Dave

Staff member
The one from the Washington Post is most definitely NOT a satire site and is a scrape from the paywalled article.

So I needed a haircut today. They open at 9. They he one open spot available at 9:20. Then they were fully booked until 1. From 1 to close they were wide open. God bless us, every one.

So I needed a haircut today. They open at 9. They he one open spot available at 9:20. Then they were fully booked until 1. From 1 to close they were wide open. God bless us, every one.
This doesn't really surprise me. Compared to where I live now, Western New York does everything as early as possible. My parents are continually shocked that restaurants around here don't fill up until around 7, when I remember always having to go out at 4:30 back in WNY if we wanted to have anything less than an hour wait.

This doesn't really surprise me. Compared to where I live now, Western New York does everything as early as possible. My parents are continually shocked that restaurants around here don't fill up until around 7, when I remember always having to go out at 4:30 back in WNY if we wanted to have anything less than an hour wait.
I think this is just that the Bills game started at 1.