[NFL] NFL Thread

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, but he didn't. And I won. And the Cowboys did as well...somehow.

So it was a good day.

Dave

Staff member
And they were both laughing about it. The only one who didn't think it was funny was the ref.

"15 yards for having fun!"

I just mean, it seems long ago since the AFC East hasn't been led by the Patriots after week 4.

And the Bills are looking decent, with wins over Denver and Atlanta! Nice.

Well, I think if the Patriots had the Bills defence, they'd be undefeated. They're playing strong.
Yeah I think our defense is legit and games are gonna come down to if our offense can get it together. It'd be nice if we didn't gut our skill positions but what can you do?

Dave

Staff member
They absolutely ruled the first half and then came out the second and did...nothing. Gurley ran all over them in the second half.

They were up 24-13 at the half and lost 35-30. You could really tell Sean Lee was out of the game.

Well, Seahawks got a nice win tonight... let's see what the butcher's bill will be.
And the butcher's bill is at least partially in - Jeremy Lane, Groin; Rees Odhiambo, broken sternum; Chris Carson, significant ankle injury, feeling around the league seems to be broken tib & fib (all those people were wrong, amazingly enough) high ankle sprain; Cliff Avril, neck.

Last edited:
I won't finish with a winning record this season so it's all basically "what the fuck ever, bro" from here.

Generally I'm fine with the Cowboys losing, but I was kinda sad they couldn't pull off that last play. It was entertaining as hell.

Fuck Aaron Rodgers. Except in my fantasy league. But other than that fuck Aaron Rodgers.
No, no, no. He did good. Dallas should have run the ball more to take more time off the clock. Poor time management.

GO TEXANS!

(plus, I have Rodgers in my other league)

Welp, that was a good run while it lasted.

Nice playing with you all, see you next fall.

(promptly starts heading down the stairs into the basement)