[NFL] NFL Thread

Why (BANG) did I (BANG) not choose (BANG) to start (BANG) Derek (BANG) Carr (BANG) instead (BANG) of (BANG) NEWTON??? (BANG)

Tomorrow marks the halfway point of the season for the AFC East. And if all goes as it should, Buffalo will be in first place!

I hope I didn't just jinx that. :oops:

Go fuck yourself.
I'm actually, sincerely cheering for the Bills here. I'm looking forward to seeing them make the playoffs again, and I'm rather hoping at this point that, when they do, they manage to avoid playing the Pats until the AFC championship game. I want to see both my teams go far.

Dave

Staff member
J-E-T-S! BILLS! YOU! SUCK!

Just kidding. It's the NFL. There ARE no gimme games. And since I started the Bills DEF in a few of my fantasy football leagues, I am not pleased, either.

I believe that the Texans lost what was left of the season today. Watson out for the year with a torn ACL. So that's Watson and Watt out...

You think you have it bad, look at the Cowboys. They were a good team coming into the year.
You know, a month ago, it was, "Oh, hey, look at our baseball team! We made it so much further than we thought we were going to! Too bad it wasn't all the way to the Series. Oh well, time to focus on football!

You know what? I'm going to turn the tv off until Spring Training."

So after all of the pundits and everyone else bitching out the Seahawks for not leaving Russell Wilson in the concussion test long enough to really test him for concussion, and how they needed to up the fine from $150k because that's chump change for an owner like Paul Allen... it turns out he didn't hit his head, or suffer a concussion. Nope, Russell Wilson had to have his jaw realigned on the sideline after that hit.