[NFL] NFL Thread

B

BErt

25 combined penalties in Lions/Titans. That's 12 short of the record, with 1:44 left in the third. Just horrible officiating, both ways. Nobody is having fun watching this game.

25 combined penalties in Lions/Titans. That's 12 short of the record, with 1:44 left in the third. Just horrible officiating, both ways. Nobody is having fun watching this game.
I'm at work until 7.
I may have gotten the better deal.

--Patrick

I was watching the Texan game with a 30 minute buffer on my DVR. After a while I felt stupid for yelling at the coaches and refs, with that 30 minute buffer and 90 mile differential.

I was watching the Texan game with a 30 minute buffer on my DVR. After a while I felt stupid for yelling at the coaches and refs, with that 30 minute buffer and 90 mile differential.
How did you not catch up to real time, skipping the boring bits?

Or did you start with a 2 hour buffer?

Dave

Staff member
My wife is a fan of the Denver Broncos. I have a chance to buy 4 tickets to the Denver KC game that will be played on Christmas day. My son will be here then and there are 5 of us if we include my daughter's NFL crazy boyfriend - which we would.

If we ARE able to buy the tickets this is going to be interesting.

So, what do you think is worse, getting caught being filthy fucking cheaters for the third time in four years and being fined $400k for the team, $200k for the head coach, losing 3 OTAs for 2017, and losing a 5th round pick for 2017; or all of that and royally sucking against a team that was embarassed by the 49ers, after just barely beating the Dolphins in week one?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Seahawks, but right now they're all believing the hype about themselves and they're going to have to wake up and smell the bullshit.

Okay, we're gonna go THAT route, hm?

NFL Championships

Green Bay - 11
Pittsburgh - 6
Dallas - 5
Minnesota - 1*

* - Promptly lost to the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl IV

Okay, we're gonna go THAT route, hm?

NFL Championships

Green Bay - 11
Pittsburgh - 6
Dallas - 5
Minnesota - 1*

* - Promptly lost to the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl IV
Oy!

GreenBay - 11
Pittsburgh - 6
San Francisco - 5
Dallas - 5
Minnesota - 1

Thankyouverymuch.

B

BErt

Hey, a list I can actually participate in!

NFL CHAMPIONSHIPS

GreenBay - 11
Pittsburgh - 6
San Francisco - 5
Dallas - 5
THE DETROIT LIONS - 4
Minnesota - 1

Dave

Staff member
At this point I think we can all agree that it's not Tom Brady any longer, but the system in place. Any time a QB from that system goes somewhere else they suck.

At this point I think we can all agree that it's not Tom Brady any longer, but the system in place. Any time a QB from that system goes somewhere else they suck.
Just so long as we agree that it wasn't Peyton Manning any longer, but the Denver defence.