New Picture Thread

Daaaaaaaang, I dunno if I have anything that old, let's see what I can dig out. Okay I think this is like, 2004 or so. My parents loved American Chopper so they made us go to the official store. Me in the badass tweed coat, and my younger brother on the right in the camo.

Hee hee hee.

Oh and new Project Pokemon:

Valentine's Chansey, Clefairy and Jigglypuff evolutions. Plus Kirby for good measure. /shrug There's a couple nails I like. Kirby is my fav, though.

Got dragged out to a pub crawl last weekend. Here's a couple of pics. This one, I was attempting to do a Wolverine thing with three glow sticks. :D
Pub Crawl 001.jpg

Oh, fine. I made nice and smiled.
Pub Crawl 003.jpg

My shirt, in case you're wondering, says "Canadian Educators Ready to...
a) Get wasted.
b) Pick up.
c) Pass out
d) All of the above

Circle the correct answer. Sadly, the end of the night only ended with A. Insert prom night joke here.
Pub Crawl 004.jpg

Pub Crawl 008.jpg

Pub Crawl 009.jpg

(Yep, that's an S-shield my friend Donny drew on my sleeve. My shoulder has The Pun Tally, as we were counting my puns throughout the night. Sadly as well, it only ended around 7 or 8.

ElJuski

Staff member
Nick. There are several gorgeous classmates in that photo with you. Don't pull a Wolverine. Try and get some.

Okay, how about 1971. My Aunt holding me, I had just turned two and the suit is probably the reason that I don't own a suit today.

figmentPez

Staff member
My ex-fiance and I on the day we first met in person, back in 2004.

June 17 - 20 2004 Visit Angie 005 (Medium).jpg

Took me a while to decide if I wanted to post this or not. In the end, I think I want to share this because I've finally let go of the bitter feelings from that breakup nearly 7 years ago. I've known, intellectually, for a while that she was right to break things off with me, but it's only been recently I've been healthy enough to deal with the emotional backlog and start to feel happy she made the difficult, but right, choice. (Though, I wish she'd gone about it better.) I'm glad we didn't get married, not because she wasn't a great gal, but because circumstances weren't at all right for us to be together, and I was doing a lot to make them worse.