New Picture Thread

man, that homework metaphor doesn't work with the way I did homework.

"If you were my homework, I'd do you in a mediocre way and in the last minute, just because I had to"

If you were my homework, I'd be playing computer games instead and when the teacher asked what happened, I'd say the dog ate you.

If LilKag was my homework, I'm slam her down on my desk and make sure I did her right. Spending hours going over the fine details, making sure every inch of her was done right. Sometimes I'd do her so long, we'd watch the sun start to come over the horizon, while putting the finishing touches to make sure she's 100% finished.

If you were my homework, I'd ignore you all night, and then half-ass you five minutes before class.

It's not you, it's me.

ElJuski

Staff member
If you were my student's homework, you'd spell everything wrong and put in "motherfucker" a few times just because.

AM I DOIN IT RITE

If you were my student's homework, you'd spell everything wrong and put in "motherfucker" a few times just because.

AM I DOIN IT RITE
Well, you were until that ironic hipster crap at the end. If you're going to derail a thread, do it properly.

In my opinion, Kags is the only homework in that picture I would do.
----------------------------------Edit--------------------------------------
And Darkangel is busy with work and her boyfriend and just life stuff....much to my chagrin.

If LilKag was my homework, I'm slam her down on my desk and make sure I did her right. Spending hours going over the fine details, making sure every inch of her was done right. Sometimes I'd do her so long, we'd watch the sun start to come over the horizon, while putting the finishing touches to make sure she's 100% finished.
Shego___2_by_Amy_Lynn_Lee.jpg

ElJuski

Staff member
oh man that's a really hot...oven mitt you've got hanging off the oven door. Looks like a little polka dot dress!

Oh man, I fucking love gift bags!

j/k, looking good in the kitchen ;)
Added at: 13:51
Not sure if I posted this one yet, but this is me rocking my new helmet
me being awesome.jpg

And a photo of why I love skydiving....in Texas.
skydiving ladies.jpg

S

SeraRelm

Ok, 1: I wouldn't wanna die naked.. that way. and 2: it's not fliiiight, it's falling. :aaah:
I'm glad you have fun with it though.
Added at: 11:50
And that's a dish towel, not an oven mitt.
Added at: 11:51
And that is a nice gift bag. What are you cooking in it?

Yeah, it is a dish towel, but I was fine not saying anything.

I'm cooking love, of course!! No, they just need to go downstairs and I'm to lazy to take them there. (Steep stairs!!)

Not to mention freezing bits off you as you fall. Not only is the air whipping past you at 100mph, but it's cold up there.
Heh, I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm getting shivers just looking at them....of course, maybe Texas is awesome and warm this time of year.....

Supposed to be 87 degrees in Austin today, minus 1 degree for every thousand feet up at a jump altitude of 13,500ft = 73.5 degrees F at altitude, this of course does not take into effect wind chill, but it is more than comfortable because you are focused on the task at hand, you don't notice the cold. Here in Virginia at altitude it is -20C or less at altitude so I would be sweating in 73 degree weather.

@Sera- Call it what you want, it's freeing for me up there and I feel like I am flying, especially when I get my wingsuit and I can actually "glide for several miles". http://listverse.com/2009/06/18/top-10-incredibly-dangerous-sports/ Here is a list of at least 10 things more dangerous than skydiving, if I die naked bouncing off the earth, then by god I know I had a good time getting there.

In conclusion.....Whuffos.

S

SeraRelm

Come on Fade, everyone one knows the south is all hicks an inbred people who want to bring back slavery, right?
RIGHT?
Added at: 12:22
@Doc- Like I said, I'm glad you enjoy it. I do like how #2 on that list is basically the same thing you do but with less safety procedures. I don't think I'd do any of those willing though.