New Picture Thread

Sorry for the quality for the photos but my brother took them with his phone

Me in a Fedora

My sister says I should use the fedora more often but I am not sure if it fits my style very well.

Me in a Portal T-shirt I got from TeeFury (sorry for the blurriness)

North_Ranger

Staff member
Awwwww, Antonio's gonna grow up to be a crusher of many hearts, won't he? You can just tell that from the pictures.

Also, good to hear you're gettin' some R&R, Doc. How's life otherwise? Besides the beer, that is.

P

Psychotic-One

Picture of me and my wife. It is about 2yrs old. I do not like getting my picture taken but she strong armend me. :D She is the greatest wife.:)

In a picture taken by Tegid when we were sculpting some stuff for a Friend's surprise party (a makeshift oscar-like statuette), you can clearly see our beloved Halforums in my computer screen. I didn't realise it until I uploaded them to facebook, but, for some reason, I'm happy that these forums are in pictures about my daily life because, well, it's a part of it, but posting pictures of a forum is kinda weird.

J

Jiarn

Of a forum, on a forum, in a forum.

I'm with you completely Silver Jelly. Halforums is easily the best part of my mornings at work, and what gets me through the rough patch after lunch.

Pictures from VEGAS!!

Mes amis devant le signe de Vegas

Adam drinking girly drinks while his wife drinks beer

Stern Captain Adam at the Halo bar in Miracle Mile

Group shot in front of Golden Nugget on Fremont

Limo ride after Fremont St.

Adam passed out in front of Airport

But Jelly, you need small cameras so you can secretly take pictures of classified government documents.
Wait, so all those girls at the mall were hiding classified government documents up their skirts?

And here I was telling people you were a pervert...