New Picture Thread

Well thank you again, I haven't had them cleaned up in quite some time, they are actually pretty overgrown in that photo.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

You have great silly faces.

Couple pics from our last show, which was AWESOME. We got invited to play a Toys For Tots benefit and the "older" bartenders ladies just loved our hard rockin ways and hooked us up with tons of free booze:p

I think Gusto has himself a man-crush.

Another one.
Is it me?[/QUOTE]

I can't crush on you, you're my hipster weeaboo twin. It'd be like gay incest. I can't crush on CK either for similar reasons!

But Allen , I do have a mancrush on your avatar, especially because it makes a sentence with your username.

R

rabbitgod

Wait, wait, wait. Gusto has crushes on dudes? Now thats a list to get on guys. I mean... yeah. GUSTO.:awesome:
Night and day I try to get on that list. Apparently the letters, presents, and pictures of my wang aren't helping.

Man, somebody switched my pics... I don't even exactly know what that "tubgirl" exactly is... :S

Those were supposed to be animated eyebrows :(

Probably whoever was hosting the pic you wanted had that set up as a failsafe for stolen bandwidth. Probably one of the more douchey ways to go about preventing others from stealing bandwidth, but effective.

K

Kiff

Probably whoever was hosting the pic you wanted had that set up as a failsafe for stolen bandwidth. Probably one of the more douchey ways to go about preventing others from stealing bandwidth, but effective.

that's hilarious