New Picture Thread

Cajungal

Staff member
Well. Never thought I'd see that... or a vague outline of those.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I think you look very nice, Hylian. :)

Fade...... *hug* You rule.

Well. Never thought I'd see that... or a vague outline of those.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I think you look very nice, Hylian. :)

Fade...... *hug* You rule.
So, you can see that... I thought I was the only one because I'm very self conscious about my soldier bits. I have some people to convince not to use this as the short's poster >_<

It's actually a very very good pic to use as the poster. Methinks.
But I dn't wat everybody seeing the outline of my bite size friend!!

Here, have a look at a rough copy for another possible poster! Isn't it nice and dickless?

The other one, so you can compare.

Maybe I should start a poll titled "would you say I have a small penis if you saw this picture?"

Because, I mean, If you can't tell the size, I don't care so much about it being kinda outlined >_>

Cajungal

Staff member
I cannot speak for anyone but myself. Normally I prefer facial hair, but you have a very nicely-shaped face (I don't know how else to word that strange, well-meaning compliment... sorry...) and it looks better without a goatee. If I had to guess, I'd say that generally other women would think that you have a handsome/cute/both face. I hope that helps.

SJ - the first one makes a much funnier poster.

Hylian - you look better without the facial hair, but the angle on that picture makes you look like you've got ET's neck.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Just out of curiosity... I'm holding a class this week where we're supposed to discuss what people are wearing as well as how to describe what someone looks like. Do you think it would be okay to use some of the pictures here? I mean, these are all pictures of real people so it would make it a lot easier to discuss them without having to deal with the fact that the pupils will be more interested in the celebs if I use their photos.

Of course, no names will be used ;)

Just out of curiosity... I'm holding a class this week where we're supposed to discuss what people are wearing as well as how to describe what someone looks like. Do you think it would be okay to use some of the pictures here? I mean, these are all pictures of real people so it would make it a lot easier to discuss them without having to deal with the fact that the pupils will be more interested in the celebs if I use their photos.

Of course, no names will be used ;)
Feel free to use any of mine if you so desire

Terrik image dump time.

Qianshan (千山) pics! Went there yesterday. It's-a fall time.

They sure do

Cockatiel!! I had two growing up...looked just like these

lol...

The peak of the 5 Buddhas. Cool. I mean, really, it was friggin cold. We were pretty high up.