New Picture Thread

fade

Staff member
I was trying to figure out why y'all were doing this at the bottom of the mall escalators for about 3 seconds there.

Forehead thermometer is broken, so why not bring out the industrial thermal camera. (Turns our little kids with ear infections really don’t like ear thermometers...)

7DE14CD2-4CA4-48D5-821A-9E570DE13A73.jpeg

Had another yoga teacher training weekend. Still feeling super insecure about teaching, but the group I'm with is amazing.

Yesterday, though, a LARGE chunk of the day was dedicated to Chair Pose or variations of it like Twisting Chair Pose. We wanted to kill Mike (the instructor).

So at the end of today, we had today's instructor take a group photo that shows our feelings about Chair Pose and posted it on the group page for Mike to see.

Yoga Bird Flip Chair Pose.jpg

Been moving stuff to utilize the space in our place better. Turned the daughter’s former room into our combined office. We have a 40” hd plasma in there plus both of our computers. I’ve also started getting the area around my desk decorated, this is a picture of its current state.

Thank you, everyone. I've only lost about 15 pounds since starting this job a year ago. Also the bad resolution on my phone makes it harder to see the Jabba-The-Hutt chin I got going on. :p
But I do feel more healthy and I haven't been AS depressed as usual.

Last edited:
I’m a person that still exists!!

I’ve been out hiking a lot lately and I’ve really been liking taking pictures of the outdoors. And actually being outside more.

Also, I was Pennywise! It was a good time. I hope to do a real shoot of it soooooon. ;)

Attachments