New Picture Thread

We got back some of our engagement pictures. None of the wand and lightsaber ones are here, but I wanted to share some of the sweeter ones.

Slightly old pic, taken by my uncle back in March. This was the first ever piece of my work I ever signed for someone. I guess my uncle only now got around to sharing the picture with my mom because she e-mailed it to me earlier.

Slightly old pic, taken by my uncle back in March. This was the first ever piece of my work I ever signed for someone. I guess my uncle only now got around to sharing the picture with my mom because she e-mailed it to me earlier.

Well don't you look all authory!

But you need a better pen.

Did you say turtle?
Wasn't suer whether it was Lego Appreciation Thread or Random Crap Thread material, than I saw someone refer to a Turtle, so here it is! A turtle with a Lego wheel for a prosthetic:

Telephius said:
What derby name did you end up picking? (It was you who was wanting a nerdy derby name correct?)
I went outside the list (I think) and the name I ended up with was Critical Hips, #20

A couple of pics of me from tonight, when I suited up for my first ever book signing. Slight cross-post from the Quick Advice thread.

Before posting the full suited up pic, I posted this on Facebook, which a lot of people dug:

And then I SUITED UP!

(Am I wrong in believing that the new beard stubble makes me look extra badass in this pic?)

Attempting to take sexy selfies, when suddenly...!

In retrospect, I don't think the red tie goes well with the rest of the suit. I had a black and grey tie that works much better with the look, but I wanted to wear at least a little bit of brighter colours. And in hindsight, I don't think it works. Good to know for future reference.

@Thread Necromancer you need to smile in the suit pic. That way it's one of those super effective "before and after" pics.

Before I suited up I was lonely and didn't have any direction in life. After Super Suit 2000, I have more energy and my girlfriend is happy all the time!

@Thread Necromancer you need to smile in the suit pic. That way it's one of those super effective "before and after" pics.

Before I suited up I was lonely and didn't have any direction in life. After Super Suit 2000, I have more energy and my girlfriend is happy all the time!
Or maybe he was bumping up old content again and it still looked the same like it did 6 months ago.