New Picture Thread

And as pointed out, there are two American continents, not one.
Actually there is no universal definition of what is and is not a continent, so while in North America we "correctly" learn that North America and South America are two seperate continents, most places on Earth teach, again "correctly" that they are one continent- America.
Also Europe is and is not part of Eurasasia, and Africa is and is not part of Afro-Eurasia. Its also debatable whether or not Antarctica is a continent, since technically its a series of small islands that are just frozen together.

GasBandit

Staff member
Actually there is no universal definition of what is and is not a continent, so while in North America we "correctly" learn that North America and South America are two seperate continents, most places on Earth teach, again "correctly" that they are one continent- America.
Also Europe is and is not part of Eurasasia, and Africa is and is not part of Afro-Eurasia. Its also debatable whether or not Antarctica is a continent, since technically its a series of small islands that are just frozen together.

Actually, the truth is easy to determine - whatever contradicts the happy little continent song they made me memorize in kindergarten is obviously wrong.

Did a pretty significant hike a couple weeks back. Lady friend just sent me her pictures of me from the hike. Pretty stoked as the pics are awesome (And huge)

gimli1.JPG
gimli2.JPG
gimli3.JPG

That's countries, not continents. But yeah, these days kids don't realize why "Germany, now in one piece" was worth noting.
I find it pretty cool how much has changed from the relatively short time ago that song was made to now. "Both Yemens," for instance, and number of countries that either aren't in there because they're new, or are in there and no longer exist as they were.

I'm really not one for selfies, but after a 60-minute yoga class and a 30-minute jog on the treadmill (nearly ran 2 miles), I was feeling pretty damn good about myself. My goal is to slim down enough to confidently wear my Superman belt buckle again, but I'm not quite there. Not yet. And as I just posted in the Epic Win thread, I'm down about 15-20 pounds, down to a slimmer 220.

[DOUBLEPOST=1379784808,1379784723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did a pretty significant hike a couple weeks back. Lady friend just sent me her pictures of me from the hike. Pretty stoked as the pics are awesome (And huge)
Goddamn, that's a great view, man.

And the mountains aren't bad either! ;)

I'm really not one for selfies, but after a 60-minute yoga class and a 30-minute jog on the treadmill (nearly ran 2 miles), I was feeling pretty damn good about myself. My goal is to slim down enough to confidently wear my Superman belt buckle again, but I'm not quite there. Not yet. And as I just posted in the Epic Win thread, I'm down about 15-20 pounds, down to a slimmer 220.

I'm sorry, but the previous post has been rated too damn sexy.

Nick Duck Face.png

I actually sent some smolder pics to this girl I'm seeing. She got me started on the whole selfie thing altogether and I've kinda gone nuts with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1379908276,1379908243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can we be instagram selfie friends?!?!

How you doin'?
Fo sho, lady. Add me on Facebook, too, actually, it's in my sig. :)

I actually sent some smolder pics to this girl I'm seeing. She got me started on the whole selfie thing altogether and I've kinda gone nuts with it.
Ooh, is it my doppleganger self??

(If it makes you feel better, I'm a shameless selfie taker, so yes, do go nuts with it. :) )

I hope you take it this way because I mean it in the best way possible.

Cheesy, you look like a cartoon character come to life.

I dont think I ever posted my first photo after losing 50 lbs in this thread.
9419222978_a23b902237_q2.jpg
Yes I realize I am goofy looking....

BananaHands

Staff member
I have returned from Hong Kong!
Here's me at the mid-autumn festival!

That thing behind me was really cool. It was all made from recycled bottles?