New Picture Thread

ElJuski

Staff member
>: I that's actually what happened. But like, a year ago. I believe the Baberaham Lincoln party.
Added at: 00:58
Man, you guys don't even know. What me and B have been through, we could make a sitcom out of it. Except we're lazy.

Here you go, L-Kagz: the happiest I've been in a photograph over the last 8 months or so. Special bonus - it's one of those pictures that emphasize how large my hands are.

quote]
Aww, yay! Thanks Gusto, I am pleased. :)
(Also, bummer about the job, I hope you find something else soon!)

BananaHands

Staff member
>: I that's actually what happened. But like, a year ago. I believe the Baberaham Lincoln party.
Added at: 00:58
Man, you guys don't even know. What me and B have been through, we could make a sitcom out of it. Except we're lazy.
I just bought that shirt! I do have your collared shirt though. And your unicorn fucking shirt. And your lithuanian baseball T. And your boxers.

:oops:

ElJuski

Staff member
That was one of my gifts from the Halforums Secret Santa when we lived together, B! I WANT IT BACK.

(Remember when we went to eat and that old lady just stared at me grumpily the whole time?)

GasBandit

Staff member
"Weasels ripped my flesh." Best magazine headline. Ever.

Also, "Can women justify their need for extra-marital relations?" made me chuckle too.

Gusto: I think you look good either way!

Cajungal: Thank you so much! :) (I bet you could pull off that lipstick if you tried.)

Pez: D'Aww, you're so sweet!! Thank you!

Yes! This picture shows it much better then the last one huh?

Cajungal

Staff member
Ridiculous fact about me: I have purchased so many lipsticks over the years that I end up never using and giving away. Recently I gave up on them and just use shiny clear balm. Everything ends up looking too bright, too dark, or just too much. I think i I had gotten used to wearing make up earlier, it all wouldn't look so extreme to me. Anyway I enjoy seeing how other people do themselves up. :)

I think it's just a thing I have I guess. I like guys who dye their hair dark, I like it when my husband dyes his hair black sometimes. Just for funsies.
But whatever makes you happy and you like on yourself. :)

Lookin' good. :)
I second that motion.... and without sounding like a creep, you should not fear the social repercussions of playing with your image, as I imagine you would look good no matter what.
I apologize ahead of time if that made me sound like a cyber-creep.

Naw, you're good Bones - not a creep at all, thank you. Thats sweet of you to say. :) I think I would just worry about damaging my hair and having to cut it to get it healthy again, since my hair grows SO slowly. Haha! But again, thank you!