New Picture Thread

My friend got me a cookie press last year and we just got around to using it yesterday! Mostly we just forgot about it, although not sure HOW we kept forgetting about it since it's right by the other baking tools... Anyway, we made about 150 cookies, plus a batch of brownies (trees, gingerbread men and brownie bites).
Cookie press and my beverage choice. :3

Making progress! Next time we're going to dye the dough so they'll be MORE fun!!

This picture doesn't show just how pretty those snowflakes are! The silvery ones are pretty sparkley, and the white ones have blue bits in them too! And I used the leafy tip for the wreaths, those also look better in person!

Silly brownies with my new cake pan!! <3 Had some batter left over, so we made brownie bites.

Ugly flowers.

One looked like berries, another looked like a leaf, so we squashed them together to make holly berries.

The "presents" were really ugly cookies, so we tried to make them fun. The white ones have jam in the middle.

Our feet hurt so much after standing around for so long! But it was a lot of fun so we'll be baking lots more this month!

SJ..lose the hair.keep the beard.
Your a very goodlooking man and you want people to focus on those eyebrows,eyes and that incredible jawline.

for some reason everytime i see SJ, I always think JUAN CARLOS: SPANISH SEX MACHINE. no idea why, its kinda silly....
I need to get this printed on a business card!

SJ..lose the hair.keep the beard.
Your a very goodlooking man and you want people to focus on those eyebrows,eyes and that incredible jawline.
I'm already losing my hair alright! har har. uhm. Sorry.

Real answer: Thanks! I love being told I'm good loking! :p
I'm usually too pale to completely buzz my hair and not look like I'm sick, but I've been thinking of getting a shorter hairstyle... especially because, while nobody can get a consensus on what hair should I get, everybody identifies it as a low point in my looks!

Also, you may lick my face whenever you want, of course.

GasBandit

Staff member
Indeed we do.

True story: I was watching Beauty and the Beast again a few days ago, and when they got to the song Gaston I was suddenly reminded of HowDroll, and then wondered where she is these days.
Probably desperately hiding from men who think of her during disney songs.

A few weeks ago at a Habs game. I'm the guy with the Coke bottle in case you don't know.

Why we were looking at the camera like that? Charlie posted constructively somewhere in Halforums, of course.

summit 2011 029.JPG

Matty - Jay - Paul - James

(actually it was a reaction that Gomez had a 2 point night and I got plastered later on at night, no way I'm paying 10$ for a cup of draft beer at the bell center)

@SilverJelly: Dude, you can ROCK that Jacket/Turtleneck combo. I agree that you need to get that mustache/goatee thing you had going the other day, though...

@Heatherling: That... is a lot of cookies...

@CG: Awww, too cute!

The tree looks good, too!

@LKS: It's almost like you're daring someone to say something to set you off...

@Jay: "I'm not sure if I'm just sweaty, or I farted too hard..."

I wish I had some newer pics.
Added at: 21:14
Not greats ones but here are some of me drinking hard, 5 days after I lost my job and 5 hours after I lost my girlfriend.
My friend Dave brought a bunch of his World Youth Day group out so here's me outdrinking and entire table of Christians. Every time someone got a drink I would get one of the same. Finding solace/answers at the bottom of et cetera.

D'Aww, thanks a bunch everyone!! :)
Officer_Charon: I'm pretty sassy that way, watch out. :p (Heh, no not really..not even in the slightest.)
Gusto: At least, it looks like anyway, you were having fun then. Bummer situation, though...

Yeah I've still been pretty down in the dumps even since, but it was good to get out of the house and be with people that night.
Well, I hope things start to go your way soon. It makes me sad that you've been going through quite a bit. Keep your friends close. =^^=
It's funny, you don't look like what I imagined you as, haha!

I really don't know..just different. :) (As odd as it sounds I imagine everyone to look very scary and intimidating, so I'm surprised when no one is really that way.)
That will be your job for tomorrow, find or create a recent picture of you looking cheerful.

The girl next to me kept ordering drinks with sexual sounding names, knowing that I was oathbound to ALSO order them. That one's called a Blowjob, and is just a shot of Bailey's, set at the bottom of a glass, then the rest of the glass is filled with whipped cream.

The idea being that it's impossible to get the liquor through the whipped cream and into your mouth without getting whipped cream all over your mouth and nose, ifyouknowwhatimsayin'. :unibrow: