New Picture Thread

First game of hockey where I play something other than goalie in like 10 years... puck to the face and five stitches later...

teeth: miraculously, all still there.

Owwwwowowow. Did you have fun, at least?
Oh heck yeah! I was at a rink I don't normally play at. The guys there at the open skate where like, "dude, you popped your cherry here." It didn't hurt that much, I gauzed it up and kept going, and saw the doctor a little later.

ElJuski

Staff member
Half the kids were absent today, or on a field trip, so we had time to get the Christmas bulletin board up and running.

fuck yeah muppet-looking-Christmas-tree! It will be torn down in a fit of emotional rage in two days.
Added at: 21:45
also, apparently I take photos that make your face hurt. In my defense, I had a stapler, a pair of scissors, and an angry adolescent all at the same time.

ElJuski

Staff member
It more so happens that I have to yank the stapler out of the kid's hand before he uses it on me. My job...it's interesting.

Man....I haven't posted in here in a while. Sooo...

This is from the vanishing laundry/house hamper incident. He was also stealing food.
househamper.jpg

Daddy teaching Jet how to Rock Band.

rockout.jpg

Daddy and Jet taking a rest.
sleepy.jpg

Jet picked out this Halloween costume. I was so proud!
tinyflash.jpg

I suppose I should upload one of my fat arse.
paradeholly.jpg

At least I'm wearing my red hat. That's from this past weekend, by the way. Before that douche nozzle ruined my mood.