New Picture Thread

Reactions
1,581 422 3
This is the first year I let Li'l Z help carve the pumpkins. He also got to pick the theme.

halloween19_sm.jpg

Although, to be honest, his job was mostly removing the pumpkin insides because I like his fingers attached to his hands. Maybe next year I'll let him use the pumpkin carver a little more.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,630 1,619 31
This is the first year I let Li'l Z help carve the pumpkins. He also got to pick the theme.

View attachment 32356

Although, to be honest, his job was mostly removing the pumpkin insides because I like his fingers attached to his hands. Maybe next year I'll let him use the pumpkin carver a little more.
When we were kids, there were these blunt, saw-toothed pumpkin carvers. Remember these things? It was literally impossible to cut skin with them, but they'd saw through pumpkins with just a little extra effort.

Reactions
2,083 431 6
When we were kids, there were these blunt, saw-toothed pumpkin carvers. Remember these things? It was literally impossible to cut skin with them, but they'd saw through pumpkins with just a little extra effort.
Those still exist and I still use them to this day.

Reactions
1,581 422 3
We did use this tool, but he was having trouble with it, so I took over. I think next year he'll have more control with it. And I'll suggest a simplier design for him.

Reactions
1,429 373 2
After marathoning the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, my best friend discovered a horror movie trivia night at the Board Room Cafe. When we registered, it asked for a team name. We wrote in Dream Warriors.

And decided to go all out in dressing up. Including two hours on my friend's hair for the punk character from Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

Reactions
1,126 213 0
The wife and I were off doing that exact same thing last month :D
We hit every single wand waving location, and tried our hand at it. One lady got mad because we wouldn't move and let her kid go in front of us. Just because we're adults don't mean we don't get a turn :D (Besides, the first--and last--time we let a kid cut in front of us, a whole passel of kids ended up pushing up in front of us and we had to wait like half an hour to finally get our turn).