New Picture Thread

I'm not meaning this as disparaging,, but he doesn't look old enough to be more than freshman or sophomore.

I just must be getting old.

I wasnt gonna comment but that and one other thing, is it just me(I dont know the familial situation and all) or does Tins genetics run really strong? I looked at Tin's user icon and at his son and was like "wow proof positive genetic phenotypes are a thing"

I wasnt gonna comment but that and one other thing, is it just me(I dont know the familial situation and all) or does Tins genetics run really strong? I looked at Tin's user icon and at his son and was like "wow proof positive genetic phenotypes are a thing"
Strong genes in my family. A pic of me as a kid looks like a pic of my mom as a kid, which looks like pics of both my kids as kids. It's a common topic at family gatherings.

My son is 16 and looks similar age wise, so I think you're all just getting old. :p I think all teenagers look like fetuses now.

My son is 16 and looks similar age wise, so I think you're all just getting old. :p I think all teenagers look like fetuses now.
Mine's 2 months from 18. Trust me, when I see him around his peers, he looks like the young one in the group, and he's actually older.

One of my cousins, who's starting college in a few days, is 6'3", but because of his facial characteristics and very skinny build, he looks like someone just stretched out a 12-year-old. It's both funny and a little bizarre.

One of my cousins, who's starting college in a few days, is 6'3", but because of his facial characteristics and very skinny build, he looks like someone just stretched out a 12-year-old. It's both funny and a little bizarre.
He grew up into a huge man with a boyish face.

—Patrick