New Picture Thread

Dave

Staff member
My friend Jack names all of his appliances and stuff. And it's weird because you share names with Pepper, Jack's Grill.

You know, if we were going to give her a Halloween costume, I was thinking a yellow dress and a book.

Belle pepper.

We don't have a Halloween thread this year, so this goes here!
I volunteered for Li'l Z's school's Trunk or Treat. We picked Wreck-It Ralph, or more specifically, Sugar Rush as the theme. That means I got to be Vanellope for the evening:
Vanelsm.jpg

And here's our trunk! (spoiled for length)
SRushsm.jpg
trunksm.jpg
racerssm.jpg
fans01sm.jpg
fans02sm.jpg

We even had the Sugar Rush theme song playing on a speaker in the car. I heard there was a prize for best car, but even if we don't win, it was so much fun to do this. And our car was pretty popular with the kids!

Nah. Worst part was no mouth hole, which made the stop where they were giving out hot dogs more challenging.

—Patrick
I think it may be every cook's/foodie's goal to become well-known enough in the community to be able to give out real food at Halloween.

Who gives out hotdogs?!?!? Does anyone else think that's weird?
One cul-de-sac in a nearby neighborhood has a big cook out in the middle of the street and hires a DJ to play music. They were giving folks hamburgers and hotdogs too. It would definitely be weird to get a hotdog from some random person's house. Unless it was :csi: Nathan's house.

Dave

Staff member
Couldn't find a gif for Buttered Toast Man, so here's...

I did find this but it made me feel uncomfortable.

Dave

Staff member
My post says "I could not find a gif for Buttered Toast Man so here's...

POWDERED Toast Man.

And then the next picture is what I DID find for BUTTERED Toast Man.

I can't help it if you didn't get the joke. At least 3 others did.